EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

AhJanz

me too, i usually can finish my food. I had milo and a piece for cake for lunch, until now still feeling nausea.

I wonder when to get the bathing herbs for confinement. I passed by bugis the other day but hb said no hurry. Anyway has gotten my toyogo over the wkend, thanks ladies for the address.

karen511

yah. am sick of outside food too!!! i miss homecooked food...am actually looking forward to confinement food haaaa. cos i like sesame oil food, red dates drinks. heees. but i dun like liver, n pig leg but i like the sauce only haaaa.
Hee, I also dun take the liver and pig leg also..

I will be going KK next fri for checkup, then maybe I will go over to the "Si Ma Lu" there see if they sell the herbs for bathing and maybe buy some dry longan and red dates.

AhJanz

my mil will be preparing my confinement food, but she will be cooking from her home and get my hb to collect and bring over. I oready told her to just prepare 3 dishes .. dont wish to over-eat during confinement and gain extra lbs, heheee..

Karen, u mean si ma lu? I heard fu lu shou has a shop selling herbs with reasonable price, but not sure which level.

karen511

my mil will be preparing my confinement food, but she will be cooking from her home and get my hb to collect and bring over. I oready told her to just prepare 3 dishes .. dont wish to over-eat during confinement and gain extra lbs, heheee..

Karen, u mean si ma lu? I heard fu lu shou has a shop selling herbs with reasonable price, but not sure which level.
I also dun know which shop to go yet. Just shop around see which shop is cheaper..haha.

AhJanz

Happy MTB, its not cheap to get CL near to CNY, shld be above $3K right? good to have CL ard if no moms can help :)

i have 2 moms to spend the confinement with me, my MIL will cook and my mom will help to look after bb.

karen511

Happy MTB, its not cheap to get CL near to CNY, shld be above $3K right? good to have CL ard if no moms can help :)

i have 2 moms to spend the confinement with me, my MIL will cook and my mom will help to look after bb.
so nice got mil and mother to help you out.. my MIL will be cooking for me and i will be looking after bb myself at night..

AhJanz

Karen, its good to have mil to cook. Not sure how much to pay my MIL for the ingredients she bot... Anyway i asked her to rest on wkend and CNY chu-1 to 4 so that she can go house visiting.

wow cant imagine our edd is just ard the corner.. getting bit of excited now.

karen511

Karen, its good to have mil to cook. Not sure how much to pay my MIL for the ingredients she bot... Anyway i asked her to rest on wkend and CNY chu-1 to 4 so that she can go house visiting.

wow cant imagine our edd is just ard the corner.. getting bit of excited now.
ya me also dun know should give her how much. But if your MIL rest then what you eat?
I think got to store some food inside my fridge cause CNY period market also never open.. Headache

AhJanz

my mom will take over the cooking. maybe simple dish unlike mil more pro, hahaa...
Ya.. gotta store some food in the fridge, cny period only fast food is operating. hAIZ.. this year cny cant indulge on the pineapple tart, BBQ pork, chocolate, etc.. sad!

Happy MTB

How much you paying for the confinement lady? Overnight at your house?
Yes. She will be staying overnight for one month. Taking care of the baby n my meals. Think they will help a little light housechores. I paid for $3200. cos of CNY..Haiz.. Envy, you all have both mother & MIL to help. I do not have. My MIL have to work, & my mum have to take care of my nephew & she is very old already 72 yrs old. I do not want to tired her out. So....have to hired a CL. -_-....No choice.

Happy MTB

my mom will take over the cooking. maybe simple dish unlike mil more pro, hahaa...
Ya.. gotta store some food in the fridge, cny period only fast food is operating. hAIZ.. this year cny cant indulge on the pineapple tart, BBQ pork, chocolate, etc.. sad!
Ya. I love CNY food leh...Ba kwa and stuffs OMG...slurpe slurpe. Used to run around for CNY clothes for visiting, now running around for pyjamas & baby stuffs!! hahah ..What a big different this year! Gosh..

cygo

Ya. I love CNY food leh...Ba kwa and stuffs OMG...slurpe slurpe. Used to run around for CNY clothes for visiting, now running around for pyjamas & baby stuffs!! hahah ..What a big different this year! Gosh..
ya, but i not run, i roll. LOL. can't walk tt much now.
as for e food ladies, can hav them after cny, jus over buy them :p

Lucky you! I manage to ask my mum to come over to stay with me for 1 mth to cook confinement food for me.
I'm also trying to get a maid so that she can help with housework.
I will be ic of nursing the baby...

same here, I'm also sick of eating outside food... also must think what to buy and eat. some times not healthy / oily / not balanced meal.
Had craving for McSpicy meal and satisfied it the other day.

today, I ate mee poh for breakfast, biscuits for snack, mutton rendang & 2 veg with rice for lunch, char siew & roasted pork rice for dinner, and now milk & 2 slices of wholemeal bread with peanut butter for supper...

Could not sleep much recently. last nite, i only managed to fall asleep at 3+am till 6+am. this is bad.

melcochas

Hi mommies!!

Just went for my 34th week checkup, baby is 2.6kg now. Head is down but not engaged. Am exp discomforts too... Like menses cramps?

karen511

Lucky you! I manage to ask my mum to come over to stay with me for 1 mth to cook confinement food for me.
I'm also trying to get a maid so that she can help with housework.
I will be ic of nursing the baby...

same here, I'm also sick of eating outside food... also must think what to buy and eat. some times not healthy / oily / not balanced meal.
Had craving for McSpicy meal and satisfied it the other day.

today, I ate mee poh for breakfast, biscuits for snack, mutton rendang & 2 veg with rice for lunch, char siew & roasted pork rice for dinner, and now milk & 2 slices of wholemeal bread with peanut butter for supper...

Could not sleep much recently. last nite, i only managed to fall asleep at 3+am till 6+am. this is bad.
Haha..me craving for filet-o fish.. so last night dinner ate a double fish burger meal and orea cheese cake for supper..

karen511

Wonder if any of you have the same symtoms as me?? When wake up I will need to poo once, then following at work I will go at least 2 times (bit by bit) but is loose not hard poo.. I dun experience stomach pain. It is normal? kind of worried..:( Just this morning I went 3 to 4 times liao..