EDD in Dec 2011

Xmm

Hi
Don't worry, I am sure your bb can hear your wish!
Need to trust your gynae, I am sure the doc is doing his best for u and your precious.

hi mummies ...haven't log in for quite a while...
last time was only 198 pages and now alrdy 200++ pages !

went to see gynae today and he said i will have to go thru induction if i baby doesn't come out by 5 Dec cos the amniotic fluid is considerably lesser than a week ago and her head is only partially engaged.... :(

abit worried now, cos i dun wanna induce......

gotta speak to baby to quickly engage her head and come out before or on 5 dec.

hope i can tide through this.

bingtingyin

hi mummies ...haven't log in for quite a while...
last time was only 198 pages and now alrdy 200++ pages !

went to see gynae today and he said i will have to go thru induction if i baby doesn't come out by 5 Dec cos the amniotic fluid is considerably lesser than a week ago and her head is only partially engaged.... :(

abit worried now, cos i dun wanna induce......

gotta speak to baby to quickly engage her head and come out before or on 5 dec.

hope i can tide through this.
dun worry, ur bb will guai guai and listen to mummy one. Jia you and keep us update!!

marmalade

Hi
dont't worry, I am sure your baby can hear your wish!
Need to trust your gynae, I am sure the doc is doing his best for you and your precious.
Thanks !! hub has also been speaking to baby and now i am reading some books to keep myself going. gotta tell myself don't think too much..

bingtingyin

Thanks !! definitely share my experiences and keep you guys updated once i deliver. :)

you planning for your gal's baby shower ? must doll her up nice nice.
wth ur hub ard everything wil be fine one.

me planning liao and i think no nice clothings for her. the dress i gt earlier is too big for her. hehe.. yest i go gynae check up for 4get to shop for her again.

Xmm

wth ur hub ard everything wil be fine one.

me planning liao and i think no nice clothings for her. the dress i gt earlier is too big for her. hehe.. yest i go gynae check up for 4get to shop for her again.
Wei, u on confinement can still shop?
I don't intend to have any first month party, is there still a need to buy a new dress for DD?

angel84

Any mummies experience discomfort at the vagina or cervix area? Does it mean the cervix is dilating or baby's head is engaged hence the pressure felt down there?

bingtingyin

Wei, u on confinement can still shop?
I don't intend to have any first month party, is there still a need to buy a new dress for DD?
hehe.. for me i can shop one. cos my confinement i onli do the part where need eat good n bu the body and rest well. other then tat i all din follow like blow fan, wear long sleeve n pant, cannt catch wind, etc. My confinement is western plus asian.

i nt sure it a need for bb to hv new clothing on full mth. for me i will get new clothing cos i feel it a new start for them.

hibernate

hehe.. for me i can shop one. cos my confinement i onli do the part where need eat good n bu the body and rest well. other then tat i all din follow like blow fan, wear long sleeve n pant, cannt catch wind, etc. My confinement is western plus asian.

i nt sure it a need for bb to hv new clothing on full mth. for me i will get new clothing cos i feel it a new start for them.
i like your confinement method! hahaha

yah i got some new clothes for my baby boy too .. though he has some hand-me-downs .. everyone's entitled to have new things!

hibernate

Any mummies experience discomfort at the vagina or cervix area? Does it mean the cervix is dilating or baby's head is engaged hence the pressure felt down there?
like those tingling sensation?
i have it .. it could be baby's head pressing down ..
sometimes the feeling is like baby's going to come out like that .. lol

bingtingyin

i like your confinement method! hahaha

yah i got some new clothes for my baby boy too .. though he has some hand-me-downs .. everyone's entitled to have new things!
lols.. if those trad ppl noe will say i din do proper my confinement.

Yes, everyone's entitled to hv new things so my #2 dd i stil buy new clothings n things for her.

hibernate

lols.. if those trad ppl noe will say i din do proper my confinement.

Yes, everyone's entitled to hv new things so my #2 dd i stil buy new clothings n things for her.
i also think as long as you manage to bu your body is fine .. can go out walk walk if you feel ok to do it .. i hope i can =X hahaha

bingtingyin

i also think as long as you manage to bu your body is fine .. can go out walk walk if you feel ok to do it .. i hope i can =X hahaha
ur mil gt gv u any confinement rules to follow? for me i really think the bu stuffs is more impt then other trad rules. i wan go walk walk but cannt walk long cos the thigh n butt area easy suan n wan lie on bed. sit down also dun need comfortable. i dun noe izziti i hv too long contraction pain or the epi side effect. if i lie down i dun feel the suan. think need time to recover bah.

when go gynae and go take a walk. u also can one.

verieying

I never felt them in previous preg. but this round, I felt like small splitting pain below for two weeks. so hub asked gynae to chk for dilation but Nothing!!! hahaha so pai she. gynae said closed last week.. so back to waiting game! but for discomfort, it is totally normal ESP. when it's not ur first one or two. gynae shared that muscles loosen w more preggies so feel more pain and discomfort! sigh.

hibernate

your mother in law gt gv you any confinement rules to follow? for me i really think the bu stuffs is more impt then other trad rules. i want go walk walk but cannt walk long cos the thigh n butt area easy suan n want lie on bed. sit down also dont need comfortable. i dont know izziti i have too long contraction pain or the epi side effect. if i lie down i dont feel the suan. think need time to recover bah.

when go gynae and go take a walk. you also can one.
she nv say anything ley .. but i think my hubby will be ok .. and my mil maybe wont chup too .. will see how it goes when my turn comes ..

aiyo .. better lie down more like that .. hope the suan feeling goes away soon!