EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Gemini11

Hi all mummies!

Just back from a yoga class! Learn quite a few new moves for preggy mummy! It's fun!
you gals should try it too! :Dancing_tongue:
Due to my unpredictable MS I've decided not to join the yoga classes but bought DVDs n do it instead on days I feel better. Been taking MS pills n feeling better these days, able to do abit of yoga, yes it definitely feels much better

climsp

Dear Climsp

Where did u do the yoga? How many lessons n wat is the cost?
hihi,

i actually go fitnessfirst b4 preggy, but stop going class only go for treadmill when i know i preggy. i sign up w/ my hubby in a couple package abt $125 each per mth.

climsp

Due to my unpredictable MS I've decided not to join the yoga classes but bought DVDs n do it instead on days I feel better. Been taking MS pills n feeling better these days, able to do abit of yoga, yes it definitely feels much better
i feel good after the yoga. having a good sleep when reach home also!! will go for more!
but abit paiseh cos i am the onli preggy there, everyone's eyes on me n keep smiling. hahaha

arielc

hi climsp, so you're going for non prenatal yoga at fitness first? i supposed you'll need to be a member of fitness first to sign up for the yoga class right?

i feel good after the yoga. having a good sleep when reach home also!! will go for more!
but abit paiseh cos i am the onli preggy there, everyone's eyes on me n keep smiling. hahaha

climsp

ya member b4 preggy. i sign up for 6mth le. use to go bodypump onli.

i go for the non prenatal yoga, they call it bodybalance, there some moves tat need to change abit to suit my bump, other then tat is abt the same.

To all: are your tummy now round and protruding like a small melon?

mine is still like a fat lady's. Don't look preggie at all. B-Shaped tummy. :( wonder is it normal...
my next gyn visit is around xmas. long wait....

icebaby21

To all: are your tummy now round and protruding like a small melon?

mine is still like a fat lady's. Don't look preggie at all. B-Shaped tummy. :( wonder is it normal...
my next gyn visit is around xmas. long wait....
Yes, mine is like small melon. Must see my tummy from the side otherwise front & back, can't really see I am preggie. Lolx...

Gemini11

ya member b4 preggy. i sign up for 6mth le. use to go bodypump onli.

i go for the non prenatal yoga, they call it bodybalance, there some moves tat need to change abit to suit my bump, other then tat is abt the same.
I don't think it's good to go for non prenatal leh cuz there r some moves tt r not suitable for us. Plus for prenatal they will intro some moves n do some modification to suit us n aid us in delivery. I was w absolute yoga n amore before tt, now tt I'm doing prenatal, it's certainly different.

arielc

Gemini, where are you doing prenatal now?
I signed up with a trial class with Inspire Mum & Baby (Inspire Mum & Baby – Our focus is your fitness, health and wellness) for this Thurs...

I don't think it's good to go for non prenatal leh cuz there r some moves tt r not suitable for us. Plus for prenatal they will intro some moves n do some modification to suit us n aid us in delivery. I was w absolute yoga n amore before tt, now tt I'm doing prenatal, it's certainly different.

arielc

ya, my tummy is like a small melon... can see from side and front.. depending on what i wear, can be obvious or not so obvious :)

climsp

oh feel ok lei! i did ask b4 go. cos some move like lie flat on tummy for other, i do another set for preggy. Instructor also guide me alot. b4 i preggy i saw preggy ladies going for the class also. anyway if cant handle it, i will stop. so far i feel ok to go.

Gemini11

Gemini, where are you doing prenatal now?
I signed up with a trial class with Inspire Mum & Baby (Inspire Mum & Baby – Our focus is your fitness, health and wellness) for this Thurs...
I'm practicing from this DVD by a yoga master, would very much wanna take up a class but I'm still having MS so some days n timing I wanna go my condition may not b good enough, so I reckon for the moment it's better for me to pace on my own n follow DVDs, I've past yoga exp so I think it's ok. I'm trying to do daily if my condition permits n need not travel all the way to town. I saw the link u gave, cool! They have a class at simei! Wonder if they will still have classes opening there, u signed up for thurs class at where?

Gemini11

oh feel ok lei! i did ask b4 go. cos some move like lie flat on tummy for other, i do another set for preggy. Instructor also guide me alot. b4 i preggy i saw preggy ladies going for the class also. anyway if cant handle it, i will stop. so far i feel ok to go.
Ok, as far as u know ur limit n they cater to u then tt will b good. M just worried for u ;)

Hi Mrsteo,

Baby will hear us via tummy.. :) haha the loud sound which we are hearing outside with never affect baby... :)BAby is protected by the aminotic fluid .. So at the most they will feel vibration.

But if people are drilling usually I wouldn't go near.. Cos" some babies are very pantang. I got 2 friends who... Encounter such cases.. People drilling they still go near & some more look at it.. End up both got miscarriage.

I don't know how true it is .. For me I will avoid. If you really need to go pass those drilling area... You should be massaging your tummy tell baby that it's ok don't be scared we are just walking pass.. This is to ensure the sound don't frighten your baby.

Hmm .. I don't know how true baby can hear in 15 wks.. But I strongly believe the 1st day baby is in your tummy.. It creates a bonding if you start to communicate with little one. Wherther baby can hear u or not still.. They can feel the love ..
Hi Dilys,

If baby hear us from the tummy, do we need to play the music to the baby via speakers? It won't be of any use if we listen to the music via earphone?

thanks!

arielc

I'm practicing from this DVD by a yoga master, would very much wanna take up a class but I'm still having MS so some days n timing I wanna go my condition may not b good enough, so I reckon for the moment it's better for me to pace on my own n follow DVDs, I've past yoga exp so I think it's ok. I'm trying to do daily if my condition permits n need not travel all the way to town. I saw the link u gave, cool! They have a class at simei! Wonder if they will still have classes opening there, u signed up for thurs class at where?
i signed up at the tanjong pagar location :) the price is quite reasonable... $35 for trial class, $240 for 10 lessons. i'll let you know how the class goes!

Dilys

Hi Dilys,

If baby hear us from the tummy, do we need to play the music to the baby via speakers? It won't be of any use if we listen to the music via earphone?

thanks!
Hi chendolgal,

Usually I will place my iPod on my tummy... :) earphone also can..u can place on you tummy. Hahaha I m very kiasu.. I scared baby cannot hear so I on speaker.. :) mine not very instrumental music so okie .. Classical is the best :)

* I place the iPod on my tummy .. Baby move .. iPod will move also hehe

Last edited:

Gemini11

i signed up at the tanjong pagar location :) the price is quite reasonable... $35 for trial class, $240 for 10 lessons. i'll let you know how the class goes!
I'm staying in the east, won't wan to travel there unless they have classes nearby. Haha ya do update on the class. I may call n ask if they have a class nearby ;)

RedDevil

Hi mummies,

Is it advisable to drink koi? I been craving for it but not too sure can take. My MuM
Also not sure cos she scare wait too cold