Edd march 2012

Congrats everything is fine!! Fun to watch him during the scan right? Your baby like mine, on the bigger side. Your gynae never say anything means ok bah, mine ask me watch what I eat more closely. I think you look at the report, see where is the part where he's big. If tummy, then maybe diet too much sugar. If head big or femur long, no choice, its genetics and those are bones so can't be helped.
Maybe it's bcoZ me n my hub is tall n our bone is big?
I got no idea leh! Hmmm

feathers

Maybe it's bcoZ me n my hub is tall n our bone is big?
I got no idea leh! Hmmm
Can ask your parents about your birth weight and your hub's parents about his, usually your baby will be about that size. Since both of you are tall, most likely is bone liao leh. Hee!!

feathers

idk shld i buy a playpen or a cot.. did u buy anything? i bought pillows and bolsters, mittens.. hahaha.. its cheap and cute!
I also can't decide between the two!! Cot seems to be able to use for a longer period of time where playpen is more multi function and usually cheaper.

DrunkenOo

Hi all,

will be a first time mummy in march 2012.

Can anyone provide any list of items i should be getting..

I heard they say its better to buy those clothes with button for newborn as their head are to soft to be pulling in out of t-shirts?

Any recommend place to buy certain items?

And what should be in the bag which i need to bring for giving birth?

sherin86

I also can't decide between the two!! Cot seems to be able to use for a longer period of time where playpen is more multi function and usually cheaper.
But luckily our due date are still early.. i mean not so soon.. still got time to consider.. do u know when will have the next baby fair in suntec/expo??

Can ask your parents about your birth weight and your hub's parents about his, usually your baby will be about that size. Since both of you are tall, most likely is bone liao leh. Hee!!
Ya lo~ me and my husband tall....
He's like a giant to me , he's height is ard 195 something where
I'm only 170? Hmmmm

I was thinking if I should get the graco brand or Latido brand for playpen?
Baby cot like troublesome, still got to buy the bumper m etc

pehfam

ya , they grow very fast in the first few mths .. i only intend maybe get 1 nice dress for her during the first month party ..

Yup yup agree! been given some hand me downs, think that can pull me through the first month.... ( hee hee am sure more gifts coming in during the first month party :p )

haha !! so shall we go shop after cny? i always see and say , early still so i just walk away but online very very tempt me , i always have to tink for 30mins before i can close my window LOL

currently tis month weather is too good , cant bear to step out of my house LOL !!
Came back from the fair and bot the Avent 3-1 electric steam sterilizer bundle set ( cos the sales lady told us the bundle quite a good deal and you have everything you need in there) Was looking at pram n car seat but can't seems to find anything suitable... :(

Hubby told me no worries cos during first 3 month dont't think will bring baby out at all so no need to get all these stuff... just find a bed for the little kiddo will do.

Yup lets all orgainse a shopping gathering after cny... hee hee maybe can get more discount cos buy everything in bulk!

sherin86

Any mummies/MTB out there goes online shopping for bb stuffs?? any recommended website to go???? tried gmarket but there's nth much..

xiaodaisy

Came back from the fair and bot the Avent 3-1 electric steam sterilizer bundle set ( cos the sales lady told us the bundle quite a good deal and you have everything you need in there) Was looking at pram n car seat but can't seems to find anything suitable... :(

Hubby told me no worries cos during first 3 month dont't think will bring baby out at all so no need to get all these stuff... just find a bed for the little kiddo will do.

Yup lets all orgainse a shopping gathering after cny... hee hee maybe can get more discount cos buy everything in bulk!
ya , first 3mths rly don worry much plus for me personally , first 3mths while i still can and able , i will use carrying him if i'm out cos lazy to push pram , take bag and tons of stuff lol

i not intending to get baby cot either , baby will just sleep with me

ya , after cny we can go shop together and bargain with them as we got large amt to get more discount haha !!

Any mummies/MTB out there goes online shopping for bb stuffs?? any recommended website to go???? tried gmarket but there's nth much..
facebook alot of ppl selling bb stuffs , or u can try those oversea site sprees .. i haven bought anything yet but i keep on looking on those , as baby cupboard will be coming after cny , so after tat den i slowly full up the cupboard lol

feathers

ya , first 3mths rly don worry much plus for me personally , first 3mths while i still can and able , i will use carrying him if i'm out cos lazy to push pram , take bag and tons of stuff lol

i not intending to get baby cot either , baby will just sleep with me

ya , after cny we can go shop together and bargain with them as we got large amt to get more discount haha !!

facebook alot of ppl selling bb stuffs , or u can try those oversea site sprees .. i haven bought anything yet but i keep on looking on those , as baby cupboard will be coming after cny , so after tat den i slowly full up the cupboard lol
Baby can sleep with us meh? I thought will suffocate? Hmm... I was thinking older liao can sleep with us but bed very crowded, got two cats liao. Not enough space cuz one sleep leg there and one I hug to sleep one!! Haha!!

pehfam

Baby can sleep with us meh? I thought will suffocate? Hmm... I was thinking older liao can sleep with us but bed very crowded, got two cats liao. Not enough space cuz one sleep leg there and one I hug to sleep one!! Haha!!
Feathers you have two cats?! Wow! are you keeping your cats even after baby is born? I've a british shorthair at home and she has been with me for almost 4 year liao. Hubby kept saying to sent her away when baby is born cos he say no good for baby :(

etcc

wow so many of you went to suntec over the weekend... i thought there was nothing much so i went to taka sale and bought my own stuffs instead.. haha... :p anyways, i have so many stuffs for her already... some bought, some hand-me-downs...

new furnitures just came last night... from ikea... so i haven't start to sort out what baby clothes my colleagues gave me... dunno if got bibs or not...

pls let me know when u are going for any sales... should be cheaper if we get it in bulk... but don't drag too long coz i think we will all tire v v easily as we approach march... i have a bit of water retention in my legs already... maybe i've been shopping too much... :p:p:p

wow so many of you went to suntec over the weekend... i thought there was nothing much so i went to taka sale and bought my own stuffs instead.. haha... :p anyways, i have so many stuffs for her already... some bought, some hand-me-downs...

new furnitures just came last night... from ikea... so i haven't start to sort out what baby clothes my colleagues gave me... dunno if got bibs or not...

pls let me know when u are going for any sales... should be cheaper if we get it in bulk... but don't drag too long coz i think we will all tire v v easily as we approach march... i have a bit of water retention in my legs already... maybe i've been shopping too much... :p:p:p
me too having water retention since last month n leg been cramping in the middle of the night~

feathers

Feathers you have two cats?! Wow! are you keeping your cats even after baby is born? I've a british shorthair at home and she has been with me for almost 4 year liao. Hubby kept saying to sent her away when baby is born cos he say no good for baby :(
British shorthair is so cute!!! Keep her lah, hee!! I definitely will keep my cats, I have parrots with me too and I wouldn't give them up for the world. Tell your hubby that its hard enough for you to go through pregnancy without the impending heartache of parting with your cat when the baby arrives. Plus, how can we teach our children responsibility if the first thing we do when they are born, is to be irresponsible to our pets and send them away? I believe in teaching the value of family, regardless of differences, difficult times, we have to work hard to stick together and not leave anyone behind, pets included. I was brought up petless, I had very sensitive skin and was allergic to cats which through my persistent attempts to make it work, I outgrow my allergies. My hub was brought up petless, he had asthma. Those childhood aliments really has nothing to do with our pets, just keep them, be happy and our kids will respect our decision and actions much more.

xiaodaisy

Baby can sleep with us meh? I thought will suffocate? Hmm... I was thinking older can sleep with us but bed very crowded, got two cats . Not enough space cuz one sleep leg there and one I hug to sleep one!! Haha!!
donno can or not but personally , mine all along sleeping with me as i'm lazy .. my 1st boy i bought a baby cot for him , less den 1 mth i give to others liao .. sibei wasted !!

so tis time round , my girl sleeping with me ! as long we dont too heavy sleeper , wont suffocate her , plus i guess if she's beside me , i can check her more easily without moving ard , just open my eyes and see if any milk vomit stuck in her nose or mouth or pillow covering her nose all tis

haha !! i guess maybe ur cats will give way after baby is out LOL ..

new furnitures for baby? wat u bought for ur baby so far?

maybe try some red bean soup for water rentention might help .. =) i got mine at last mth usually and my mom make red bean soup for me and it works for me , else even i walk oso very pain like tat

adelynn

Wanna Dress Your Pretty Baby/Kids & Yourself Up? Or Want to Find Something Unique for Give Aways to Friends & Family?
Want Something Unique or a Matching Set?
Personalized HairBows, HairClips, HairTies for Girls
Personalized LanYards, Pacifier Clips, Toy Clips & Bib Clips for Kids
Matching HairBows & Daily Wear for Adults
Please Visit HairBows With a Twist @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/HairBows-With-a-Twist/139029372790732
Like Us to Enjoy 10% Discount!

Preddy

Went for gynae visit on monday n baby Raphaeline is 800+ grams le. And we can see her turning all over thw place when the gynae was doing the scan, lol.

3 more months n we can all see our babies!!!! Feels like only last week when my wife got pregnant, time really flies...