Edd march 2012

katsg

Went for gynae visit on monday n baby Raphaeline is 800+ grams . And we can see her turning all over thw place when the gynae was doing the scan, lol.

3 more months n we can all see our babies!!!! Feels like only last week when my wife got pregnant, time really flies...
I just went for gynae visit this morning too! My boy's weight is now 875g. Wow, your gal grows fast! My boy is also in head down position now. Ya, time really flies and my gynae also says very fast already by this stage...:D

How about the rest? Any updates? :D

I just went for gynae visit this morning too! My boy's weight is now 875g. Wow, your gal grows fast! My boy is also in head down position now. Ya, time really flies and my gynae also says very fast already by this stage...:D

How about the rest? Any updates? :D
Next visit is on the 13th next week!
Can't wait to see my naughty boy thru the ultra scan too!
So fast our baby head down already ah?

katsg

Next visit is on the 13th next week!
Can't wait to see my naughty boy thru the ultra scan too!
So fast our baby head down already ah?
Not necessary. It depends on individual. I got a fren her bb only head down in the 8th mth. Got one head down in the 7th mth. We are only in the 6th mth now...;)

feathers

Preddy, your princess growing fast!! Good good, no need to worry liao. =)

katsg, head down means if he kicks, will be kicking your stomach area. Ouch!! I got hit once, was painful! I think now still got space, they still can turn around as and when they feel like it. I am feeling the kicks sometimes left, sometimes right, sometimes below so I guess she's still heads up. :001_302:

katsg

Preddy, your princess growing fast!! Good good, no need to worry . =)

katsg, head down means if he kicks, will be kicking your stomach area. Ouch!! I got hit once, was painful! I think now still got space, they still can turn around as and when they feel like it. I am feeling the kicks sometimes left, sometimes right, sometimes below so I guess she's still heads up. :001_302:
Oh I see....I feel the kicks in my stomach area now. No longer below. Hehe...:p

pehfam

British shorthair is so cute!!! Keep her lah, hee!! I definitely will keep my cats, I have parrots with me too and I wouldn't give them up for the world. Tell your hubby that its hard enough for you to go through pregnancy without the impending heartache of parting with your cat when the baby arrives. Plus, how can we teach our children responsibility if the first thing we do when they are born, is to be irresponsible to our pets and send them away? I believe in teaching the value of family, regardless of differences, difficult times, we have to work hard to stick together and not leave anyone behind, pets included. I was brought up petless, I had very sensitive skin and was allergic to cats which through my persistent attempts to make it work, I outgrow my allergies. My hub was brought up petless, he had asthma. Those childhood aliments really has nothing to do with our pets, just keep them, be happy and our kids will respect our decision and actions much more.
Way to go gal! will wack him with this! :)

etcc

new furnitures for baby? wat u bought for ur baby so far?

maybe try some red bean soup for water rentention might help .. =) i got mine at last mth usually and my mom make red bean soup for me and it works for me , else even i walk oso very pain like tat
haha.. :p
i bought a chest of drawers so can put all her diapers and clothes and bath shampoos, creams etc in there... then we go a table to put in the kitchen with 2 compartments below and that is for baby's sterilizers, my breast pumps and dunno what else but it's now all stuffed with baby related things...

besides that, i got a bed and wardrobe for new maid... hee...

i haven't heard abt red bean soup can help with water retention but will try it! mine is not painful yet but swelling day by day... i must tell my colleague... hers is swollen and painful already...

i did my scan 2 weeks ago... baby was almost 800g... and her head was on my right, legs on the left, not yet in heads down position...

evelynie

Hi mummies, I jus went to e appt on e 7th Dec, baby is abt 1.2kg @ 27weeks. She is smiling while Dr show us thru e ultra sound. Haha...its so amazing...:)...now baby's head slightly turning down position...let's jiayou all e mummies...:)...abt 3 more mth can c our precious le...^^

himouse

Hello all mummies, juz to share with everyone that Combi is having 10% sales till 27 Dec... good timing to get it if you all are deciding to buy Combi stroller... i juz got mine today.. happy happy... :001_302:

Last edited:

xiaodaisy

haha.. :p
i bought a chest of drawers so can put all her diapers and clothes and bath shampoos, creams etc in there... then we go a table to put in the kitchen with 2 compartments below and that is for baby's sterilizers, my breast pumps and dunno what else but it's now all stuffed with baby related things...

besides that, i got a bed and wardrobe for new maid... hee...

i haven't heard abt red bean soup can help with water retention but will try it! mine is not painful yet but swelling day by day... i must tell my colleague... hers is swollen and painful already...

i did my scan 2 weeks ago... baby was almost 800g... and her head was on my right, legs on the left, not yet in heads down position...
wow ! tats alot and its all now stuffed liao haha

wen ur maid coming ?

red bean soup was teached by some elderly in my workplace last time and my mom brew for me .. quite useful for me cos tat time , i swollen until i cant walk and have to cab to work everyday =.='' like elephant legs tat time LOL !!

etcc

wow ! tats alot and its all now stuffed liao haha

wen ur maid coming ?

red bean soup was teached by some elderly in my workplace last time and my mom brew for me .. quite useful for me cos tat time , i swollen until i cant walk and have to cab to work everyday =.='' like elephant legs tat time LOL !!
and worst is... my colleague passed me some hand-me-down clothes and they are in 1 box and 2 bags.. i haven't opened it... dunno how many clothes he passed me.... jialat liao....

my maid coming in jan... haven't book an airtix for her yet...

i drank red bean soup last night... need how many times b4 it is effective? still swollen tho' not painful YET...

Hi Ladies

Sorry for interrupting your discussion.

I'm letting go of a BRAND NEW Fisher-Price Precious Planet Newborn to Toddler Portable Rocker at $160.
Got it at $180 from Robinson.
Box is opened as we wanted to make sure it works.
Had to let it go as we got the same one (pre-loved) from a friend.

Babygear Product

Please email me at kellchanwl@gmail.com if you are interested.
Collection at AMK.

Tks

sherin86

Any mummies gt any recommendation whr to buy baby cot?? Cheap cheap and not too big..I'm looking ard but can't seems to find any..:(

xiaodaisy

and worst is... my colleague passed me some hand-me-down clothes and they are in 1 box and 2 bags.. i have not't opened it... dont know how many clothes he passed me.... jialat ....

my maid coming in jan... have not't book an airtix for her yet...

i drank red bean soup last night... need how many times before it is effective? still swollen tho' not painful YET...
wah !! tats alot , i've packed those pass down clothes and only kept some lol !!

my fren passed me alot too but really too much tat i dont have space for it haha

very swollen still? maybe u can try taking for few more days and see how , cos i took for 1wk before it rly feel better .. tat time mine was hurting while i walk ..

at noon ,maybe can try 100+ .. some of my frens find it effective drinking 100+

feathers

I just bought red beans to make red bean soup too!! I just realise my feet does look slightly swollen, usually can see the bones on my feet but now its gone. Haha~

sherin86

MTB, does your bb sometimes have not much movement/kicks or even no movement at all?? i m worried.. cause i ate flu medi given by my gynae ytd night.. and today my bb doesn't seems to move or kick much..

Wai Tze

MTB, does your bb sometimes have not much movement/kicks or even no movement at all?? i m worried.. cause i ate flu medi given by my gynae ytd night.. and today my bb doesn't seems to move or kick much..
Hi Sherin,

I also have same issue. I read from books that we will know our baby 'schedule' by now. Mine is usually at night when I lie down but sometimes baby doesn't kick as much as the night before... A bit worrying too