EDD October

i did change my diet but i went for normal massage and notice the spotting after massage so could be the lochia like u said. today is the 3rd say and don seems to have spotting le. funny... i only express twice aday so i think my menses will return very soon le. wa! 1.5yrs without menses sound good! hahah...
So good if the menses come after one year. Can save a lot money. Haha.
alisa.. you went to massage? Who take care your baby?
I also pumping two times per day, I notice the amount getting lesser.
Hope can feeding my girl as long as possible.

Alisa

So good if the menses come after one year. Can save a lot money. Haha.
alisa.. you went to massage? Who take care your baby?
I also pumping two times per day, I notice the amount getting lesser.
Hope can feeding my girl as long as possible.
my fil was at home so he help to look after baby. ya i notice the amount getting lesser le. think by the time i go back to work, i don have to bring my pump liao.

yinching

I had spotting last time when i took some Chinese herbs. Mil say it's lochia left in the body being plurged out by the herbs. Did u start taking any herbs? Btw I also heard that if bf, only will not have menses if u r total bf, if supplementing with formula, menses may come. Total bf mothers may not have menses for 1.5 yrs. I hope I won't have menses for that long! Haha
Hi,

I had my menses after giving birh on 20 Oct and now still have abit. Not over yet, I heard from my colleague that it may last 3 weeks to 1 month but mine last longer. I went for my checkup,after checking my gynae told that there is some blood inside still clear yet.

Alisa

Hi,

I had my menses after giving birh on 20 Oct and now still have abit. Not over yet, I heard from my colleague that it may last 3 weeks to 1 month but mine last longer. I went for my checkup,after checking my gynae told that there is some blood inside still clear yet.
i think the blood right after birth is common to be this long, especially if u are natural birth. im c-sec but my spotting lasted more than a mth. stop for few weeks then came again after my normal massage... ytd still have a bit..

yinching

i think the blood right after birth is common to be this long, especially if u are natural birth. im c-sec but my spotting lasted more than a mth. stop for few weeks then came again after my normal massage... ytd still have a bit..
Hi,

I'm sldo c-sec and mine last more than a mth too.

hotmilktea

Hi mummies
My boy always make a lot of noises when he sleeps at night. Like he will make noises and then silent for a while and then again.
He also stretches and make a lot of noises, like grunt. He is 2 mths old now, when will he grow out of this?
Is so noisy that even when I am sooo tired I cannot sleep well.

Lostkitty

Hi mummies
My boy always make a lot of noises when he sleeps at night. Like he will make noises and then silent for a while and then again.
He also stretches and make a lot of noises, like grunt. He is 2 mths old now, when will he grow out of this?
My girl too makes alot of noise too when she's in bed... In yao lan, hardly heard any noise... Juz try putting pacifier... Tts works to my girl...

My girl too makes alot of noise too when she's in bed... In yao lan, hardly heard any noise... Juz try putting pacifier... Tts works to my girl...
my girl also. quite noise. sometime i tot she want burp, carry her and burp her. i cannot sleep well. my girl she 2 months 6 days.
my girl she dont like pacifier and yao lan.

Alisa

my son also. somemore eyes are closed when he making nosies. maybe they are trying to sleep but finding a comfortable position ba. my son now try to talk to us too! so cute!!

lyra

Hubby n I watched thus video recently after our fren intro us n it's very true for us. We heard a 'eh' in the many other sounds of his crying n we thot it could b air trapped n burp him. He really burb n become more comfortable. 'heh' also. If he's feeling discomfort like wet nappy, he'll 'heh heh heh'. He'll also 'ow' n we know he wants to slp. ' neh' n 'eair' r a bit difficult to detect for him.

Not sure if someone has shared this video.
It's incredibly useful (at least for me) :)

IMPORTANT! 5 words Babies Use (Baby Language) - YouTube

lyra

I think it's bcoz baby is in light slp phase. In deep sleep phase, baby will be sleeping quietly. Even if u carry him, he won't easily wake up. At light sleep phase he may stretch, turn n squirm until he's comfortable n he may b woken up easily when he feels hunger or heard startling loud noises at this phase. Small babies have shorter light sleep n deep sleep cycle than adults n it's impt for their survival. They r more easily alerted to things that threatened their survival like hunger, cold n loud noises, etc. Hotmilktea, u r a light sleeper? Have to get used to it. I couldn't slp well at first but now I'm used to it. I check on my bb whenever he grunts n stretch n if he goes back to slp happily, I also go back to sleep. There was once my bb woke up crying but I didn't wake up cox I was too tired. My hubby pat pat him n he goes back to slp. Perhaps he had a nightmare.

Hi mummies

hi mummies,
Have you change size of teat?
I found my girl keep struggle when drinking milk. Wondering should i change the teat ?i am feeding my girl breast milk daytime and formula at night.

Alisa

hi mummies,
Have you change size of teat?
I found my girl keep struggle when drinking milk. Wondering should i change the teat ?i am feeding my girl breast milk daytime and formula at night.
i haven change the teat but i change to a bigger bottle le.

i haven change the teat but i change to a bigger bottle le.
What brand of milk bottle you using?
i using avent.
your boy drink more than 120ml? so changing bigger bottle?
i dont wont know why my girl keep struggle when feeding her, feel stressful. but found if feeding formula, she wont struggle lot.
alisa, do you feed your boy water?
does he poo everyday? my girl do not poo today and yesterday. getting worry.