Stretch Mark Lotion

cutieseah

Hi mummies,

any lotion as of above to intro?? was using Palmer but think skin allergy therofre looking for other brand which did the same. pls kindly advise.

thks in advance..

cutieseah

thks all mummies... i previously use palmer too.. no scretch mark. but this time round i use it but got allergy to it.. so i guess i will try the clarin brand one..

:001_302:

hayashi43

I used clarins oil and stretch mark cream too~~ But hor.. still have stretch marks.. =X
Hi mummies...i am currently 19 wks pregnant and have been using clarins since i was 3 mth preggy...
But was abit confused abt the oil and strtch mark cream...i was told by e clarins consultant to use e oil in e morning (do i need to rinse off? cos that's what e direction said) and cream at night for beginning...later part of pregnancy then use both together, oil 1st followed by cream...am i using correctly? >.<

panpan

Hi mummies...i am currently 19 wks pregnant and have been using clarins since i was 3 month preggy...
But was abit confused about the oil and strtch mark cream...i was told by e clarins consultant to use e oil in e morning (do i need to rinse off? cos that's what e direction said) and cream at night for beginning...later part of pregnancy then use both together, oil 1st followed by cream...am i using correctly? >.<
Hi hi,

yes, the instructions says to rinse it off, but i dun.. heh. it's up to you actually. The oil does get into my clothes though, but i dun mind coz i like the scent.

In my 1st and 2nd tri, I use the cream when i'm in the rush or i'm off to work in the mornings. I use the oil at night for convenience.

Nowsadays, (i'm in my 3rd tri) i use oil both in the mornings and night, and cream if i bathe in the afternoon or when i feel that i need some lotion. =)

ihmdweh

I use Clarins Anti Stretchmark Cream and Oil.. no stretch marks till now (37 weeks). But i heard that BIO OIL is very good and a cheaper alternative. Sold at robinsons.

verieying

hi hi,

I bought Palmer but didn't use it due to the smell - made me nauseas. so I bought bio oil instead fr Australia as I read some pretty good reviews. unfortunately I still got stretch marks...

I didn't hv it for my first pregnancy but got it subsequently. it differs fr person to person, preggies to preggies I guess...

now just hope it'll go away or lighten real real soon! fingers crossed!

eve34

Hi all,

can i ask when do you start using the stretch mark lotion cream? i just know that i'm pregnant and wonder if it is too early to use it now. thanks

lyra

Anyone wants to buy Mustela stretch mark cream from me? I have one opened tube and one unopened tube. I developed allergy to cream based products so I'm unable to use it. This brand is very gd, recommended by my friend who dun have stretch mark when she use it but too bad I can't use :(