Home based typing job (urgent)

stonston

TYPING JOB:

I need help to type out some articles fm mags & newspapers (I will provide). Each article is around 1 A4 paper size (takes ard 10-15 min). Pay is $2/article. Need it to be completed by next Sat 23/7/11. Total around 30 articles.

Please email me (mwtuition@gmail.com) with the following details if you are keen (prefer staying HG/SK/PG/AMK).
Name:
Contact No:
Email add:
Address:

carols

Hi I m interested in typing or data entry job to get more income, Too bad i juz join & not aware of this lobang, pls email or pm me if still got a chance, thank you

aruneswari

U have to register yourself using the link http://sg.ipanelonline.com/register.html?inviter_id=1184635
, once registered, u logon the site and go to the menu survey center, under that so many survey options are there, in that, business surveys are the best to earn more points, for every 500 points u earn, u will get 5 sgd. immediately u can cliam ur amount. but they will send the money to ur paypal account. (if u dont have , u can create paypal account freely using the link PayPal) , from that u can transfer ur money to ur bank account. For each survey u attend, u can get 5to 10 sgd. there are plenty of surveys available in that site. Trt it and earn money.

Last edited:

missywinter

TYPING JOB:

I need help to type out some articles fm mags & newspapers (I will provide). Each article is around 1 A4 paper size (takes around 10-15 min). Pay is $2/article. Need it to be completed by next Sat 23/7/11. Total around 30 articles.

Please email me (mwtuition@gmail.com) with the following details if you are keen (prefer staying HG/SK/PG/AMK).
Name:
Contact No:
Email add:
Address:
hi, if you need someone for this job, kindly email me at wintergal87@hotmail.com

thank you

Chewysee

U have to register yourself using the link http://sg.ipanelonline.com/register.html?inviter_id=1184635
, once registered, u logon the site and go to the menu survey center, under that so many survey options are there, in that, business surveys are the best to earn more points, for every 500 points u earn, u will get 5 sgd. immediately u can cliam ur amount. but they will send the money to ur paypal account. (if u dont have , u can create paypal account freely using the link PayPal) , from that u can transfer ur money to ur bank account. For each survey u attend, u can get 5to 10 sgd. there are plenty of surveys available in that site. Trt it and earn money.
Hi, can u link the website again? Cause I tried clicking the link, but they brought me the mummysg homepage. Thanks

ErinMummy

yes I aso hope to find a real home based typing job...please pm me too if there are such opportunities. estron@gmail.com

Last edited:

Sharonzn

Hey..new to this forum.. But would be happy to help if there is any work available to do from home. Content writing, data entry.. Any online work! Thanks

ladyivis

Hi, how about owning your online business?
It allows you to make money from home and passive income for life!

No experience require
No investment
No inventory
No calling
No selling etc...

Check out this website to find out more on how you can make money online.
Http://www.secretstotheinternetwealth.com

Hi Mummy,

Do be cautious to online data entry job, I've been doing online marketing and so far, many aren't delivering their promises.

We understand that many mums want to be able to work from home, so they can spend more quality time with their new born and take good care of their family. With this dream, many actually started online retail business on kids fashion, something close to their heart.

My partner and I have been coaching mums who want to start their own home business.

Our mission is to help all women realize their dreams to be able to earn a decent income and have the flexibility to care for their family from home. We have been coaching women how to set-up a home-based body slimming spa or facial spa, where they can do the business on a part-time basis or full-time. Some of the mummies were also able to do home visit service for their clients.

Benefits of home based business:
1. Fast start-up
2. Low investment start-up cost
3. Own time own target, part-time or full-time
4. Flexibility to take care of your family from home
5. Unlike retail, no need to keep stocking on the latest trend and have leftover stock, ie. fashion
6. Full training, you will be up and running business in 2 weeks and receive continues support
7. Keep yourself beautiful while making extra source of income

If you are open to explore the possibilities, you can call me at 81818669 and we can meet-up sometime next week.

If you are not keen to do the business but would like to try our facial service ($25 U.P. $62.50), you can also call me.

Cheers!

rachelcsh

dont't miss the deals...
Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. faradic and G5.. 10 session @ $350
Facial @ $50
Waxing @ $15
Bikini Wax @ $40
Jamu Post natal massage @ $550 for 10 sessions (including around 75 mins of massage and wrap materials)
Call 96425955 to find out more!!