Happycall double pan from lejel

Phoebii Cheng

Re: Happycall double pan

Hi

Can see a sample pic? is it the same one as in the one sold on channel U?

Dear all,

I just came back from Korea for holiday and bought 10 LATEST Happycall pans (BROWN ones; the red ones are the older version).

Koreans named it the "Happycall Deeper Pressure Pan"
Dimension: 275mm x 245mm x 75mm
Weight: 1.9kg

Delivery: Self-collection (as it's quite heavy; not very ideal to send via Singpost)

Price: SGD 78 each

To purchase, text me at 91874834 or send an email to somestores@gmail.com

Cheers!

esther12345

Hi all,I am selling my NEW HAPPYCALL Double Side Ocher Deeper Pan.
Bought 6 to give away as gift, but gave away 5 instead. So selling the extra one.
Basically it a pressure cooking pan, that produce tasty food with minimal oil and no smoke.
The one I am selling, is BRAND NEW in box with the original HAPPYCALL hologram sticker.
Mine is the Ocher Deeper Double Side Pan. (BROWN one)
I will be letting go mine at $65 with meetup.

The gift included will be sealer x2, COLOUR english manual, korean manual.
Dimension: 275mm x 245mm x 75mm
Weight: 1.7kg

thanks!

Last edited:

esther12345

Pan is reserved and number removed, please do not text/call anymore. thanks ladies!:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

Last edited:

somestores

Hi,

Dated (01/01/2012): I just came back from Korea from holidays and have shipped back 5 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans.

Batch 1: 5 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans (ALL SOLD by 03rd Jan 2012)

Batch 2: 5 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans (ALL SOLD by 12th Jan 2012)

Batch 3: 21 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans (ALL SOLD by 18th Jan 2012)

Batch 4: 20 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans ( ALL SOLD by 02nd Feb 2012)

Batch 5: 10 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans (ALL SOLD by 07th Feb 2012)

Batch 6: 10 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans (ALL SOLD by 11th Feb 2012)

Batch 7: 3 Happycall Red Shallower Pans & 7 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans (Preorder starts today! - 07th Feb 2012 - ALL RESERVED; Shipment will arrive approximately on 14th Feb)

Batch 8: 10 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans; 1 Happycall JUMBO Pan (Preorder starts today! - 12th Feb 2012; Shipment will arrive approximately on 14th Feb)

PRE-ORDER SPECIAL

Price: $75(Jumbo Pan; 300mm x 250mm x 75mm)
Price: $70 (Deeper Ocher Pan)
Price: $65
(Shallower Pan; 275mm x 245mm x 55mm)

Cash on delivery

How to order?

SMS to 91874834

Last edited:

worthylove

zzz, previously u stated that u bought pans when u went to korea for holiday, and now u claiming you order pan from korea???
saw you at several forum trying to sell off your pan at a relatively high price. And the best thing is, you earning more from the sealer??
Fyi, if you order from korea, 2 extra sealer will be provided at no extra charge?

I seriously no one will fall to your scam and buy from you.

worthylove

With more than 30 happycall ocher deep pans sold within 3 weeks, you wouldn't want to miss this offer!

Just ordered another 20 pans in directly from Korea!

Reserve yours now, today!

How to?

SMS to Lenis at 98580203

CNY RESERVATION SPECIAL:

$70 ONLY!

SEALS ARE GOING AT SGD4 EACH (it's good to buy some just in case the ones you have worn out a.k.a buy insurance!)

p.s. We need 20$ as confirmation fee (actually any comfortable amount, we just want to be assured that you are a trusted buyer) :001_302:

How to transfer?

Make a simple transfer to POSB Savings 186-21049-2 and notify Lenis

When will this batch arrive?

I'm praying (seriously) that it will reach me by end of next week. But as it's CNY period now, it MAY get delayed.
zzz, previously u stated that u bought pans when u went to korea for holiday, and now u claiming you order pan from korea???
saw you at several forum trying to sell off your pan at a relatively high price. And the best thing is, you earning more from the sealer??
Fyi, if you order from korea, 2 extra sealer will be provided at no extra charge?

somestores

the fact is that i went for a holiday and came back on 01/01/2012 with some pans which I sold off eventually. i am now partnering a korean who liaised with me for my accommodation previously - which is why, i am ordering pans from korea.

I have no idea where did your source come from (free seal if we order from Korea) but I swear upon my life that I paid for each and every single seal I ordered.

somestores

Hi,

Dated (01/01/2012): I just came back from Korea from holidays and have shipped back 5 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans.

Batch 1: 5 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans (ALL SOLD by 03rd Jan 2012)

Batch 2: 5 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans (ALL SOLD by 12th Jan 2012)

Batch 3: 21 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans (ALL SOLD by 18th Jan 2012)

Batch 4: 20 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans ( ALL SOLD by 02nd Feb 2012)

Batch 5: 10 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans (ALL SOLD by 07th Feb 2012)

Batch 6: 10 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans (ALL SOLD by 11th Feb 2012)

Batch 7: 3 Happycall Red Shallower Pans & 7 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans (Preorder starts today! - 07th Feb 2012 - ALL RESERVED; Shipment will arrive approximately on 14th Feb)

Batch 8: 10 Happycall OCHER Deeper Pressure Pans; 1 Happycall JUMBO Pan (Preorder starts today! - 12th Feb 2012; Shipment will arrive approximately on 14th Feb)

PRE-ORDER SPECIAL

Price: $75(Jumbo Pan; 300mm x 250mm x 75mm)
Price: $70 (Deeper Ocher Pan)
Price: $65
(Shallower Pan; 275mm x 245mm x 55mm)

Cash on delivery

How to order?

SMS to 91874834

redjn

I bought my set fm Gmarket for $62.90 nett, so far no complaint & I also help my colleague to buy 5 sets in total. The only issue when u order online, the time is longer (say abt 1 mths shipping time)

Household Goods -

Mof2kk

I was at this 50+ fair (accompany my mom lah) over the weekend at the expo ans saw a few stores selling pots & pans. There is this demo using the pan that looks like happy call pan (think they have different brand name , Eco something). This lady who was demostrating said, try not to flip the pan especially when you fry your food because the inside of the upper part of the pan is full of 'oil fume' which is bad for your health. So you mummies may want to take note of that. We didn't buy that because we don't fry a lot at home.

We end up buying from this Blanc white nano ceramic thing. My mom bought a wok and I bought a baking tray. I love to bake. So far she loves it because she said she spend less time cleaning the wok. She just wipe it off with wet kitchen towel and is ready to cook the next dish!!! As for me, I'll try my baking tray this weekend! Will update all.