Pediasure milk powder.

vanillabaileys

Hi all,
Just wanna check if any mummies are giving pediasure to their babies? Heard that pediasure is good for improving their weight gain. But does pediasure actually cause phlegm? I hv tasted it and finds it quite sweet though.
Thank you for your valuable advise n replies.

Eliza

Hi all,
Just wanna check if any mummies are giving pediasure to their babies? Heard that pediasure is good for improving their weight gain. But does pediasure actually cause phlegm? I have tasted it and finds it quite sweet though.
Thank you for your valuable advise n replies.
Yup. Pediasure is good for weight gain. My son is on Pediasure for a year now and nope, I've not heard that it causes phlegm. However, I always let my son sip a bit of warm water after milk to sort of cleanse out the taste as we all do as adult. I do not like after taste of milk in my mouth so I do the same for my son. Pediasure to us is sweet but not to the kids.

My doter is also below average in terms of weight. So i've been giving her pediasure. The pd mentioned that she can see improvement in weight gain. So far no phlegm issues

sept2980

Hi I have Pediasure 400g selling at $15.50. Let me know if u r keen to get. Min 24 tins. Exp2014... Sg source

kywenyi

is it possible to mix pediasure with other milk power like friso? want to try pediasure but afraid my son will not drink due to different taste.

ilovekid

Hi... I have pediasure vanilla 1.8kg for sale @ $68 each. Msia source, but manufactured by Abbott singapore. sms 96149038 if u keen. Thanks.

cyberie

is pediasure only recommended for baby who require weight gain?
my ger has been refusing milk.. if pediasure is sweet... mayb she will drink..
she is on the 50%.. dun need her to gain too much weight .. :p

Qookie

Pediasure is also for fussy eaters, kids when they are not well and kids requiring weight gain. That's what is said on the sample i'm given by my daughter's PD.

But i'm quite hesitant to give her Pediasure because i've read that it's sweet. It probably really is very sweet, because i rationalize that since this is also catered for 10 years old kids, it must be sweet, else they'll probably not drink it. This is going along with the assumption that 10 year olds have been exposed to chocolates, sweets and cakes.