Part time maid

Hi everyone in here

If anyone is looking for part time maid. I am a 30 year old singaporean mummy and doing this house cleaning service to earn some income to help my hubby with my girl's childcare expenses.

I am willing to travel to any part of singapore, as long it is not too ulu for me to go down alone. Now I am taking orders for 3 room and 4 room hdb flats.

My first trial for cleaning the whole house is $45 for the whole house for 4 hours . If u need me to clean your house once a week, it will be $12/ weekday and $15/weekend

If anyone is 5 room/condo/terrace/shophouse, then I will send down my helpers to clean the house for you.

If anyone is interested or has any query, pls don't hesitate to email me @michelle.ang.81@gmail.com or sms me @92285595

Thanks very much :)

Regards
Michelle Ang

sharenkoh

Looking for a part time maid to look after a 6 months old baby boy at owner's yishun home. Timing between 5pm to 8pm weekdays Mon to Thur or Fri (4 to 5 days). If interested, please contact 81127785

sharenkoh

Hi Mikko,

Possible from 5pm to 8pm weekdays to help take care of an infant at owner's home? Contact me at 81127785 if possible

Looking for a part time maid to look after a 6 months old baby boy at owner's yishun home. Timing between 5pm to 8pm weekdays Mon to Thur or Fri (4 to 5 days). If interested, please contact 81127785[/QUOT

Hi gal. Sorry for the late reply. My pt maid cant fixed mon to frii. She does adhoc svc only. Sorry

verarone

Looking for a part time maid to look after a 6 months old baby boy at owner's yishun home. Timing between 5pm to 8pm weekdays Mon to Thur or Fri (4 to 5 days). If interested, please contact 81127785[/QUOT

Hi gal. Sorry for the late reply. My pt maid cant fixed mon to frii. She does adhoc svc only. Sorry
Hi mikko, does ur pt maid do cleaning? i sty at yishun, looking for a pt maid to do wkly cleaning for 4-5 hrs each time.

millchong

Hi mummies,

I'm looking for a helper to clean my place on a weekly basis (4 hours each session). I'm staying in Pasir Ris. Please let me know if you know of any experienced cleaner to recommend. Thanks.

Hi Vinvin,

Which part time maids have you used? Can introduce? Thanks!

yingzy

Hi Ladies,

I'm engaging this Korean lady for part time cleaning at my house. 4Hrs for $50. She does the korean style mopping (using hand n cloth only) so the floor is really super clean after she is done with e mopping. But bcuz she uses hand to mop so it is more time consuming den using a mop to mop e floor. But up to individuals preference. Can give her a call at XXX, her name is Cui Ying & she speaks chinese. She has been staying in Singapore for 7 yrs & stays ard woodland area

Sorry, she is fully booked already so i am removing her number

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

I'm engaging this Korean lady for part time cleaning at my house. 4Hrs for $50. She does the korean style mopping (using hand n cloth only) so the floor is really super clean after she is done with e mopping. But bcuz she uses hand to mop so it is more time consuming then using a mop to mop e floor. But up to individuals preference. Can give her a call at 8160332, her name is Cui Ying & she speaks chinese. She has been staying in Singapore for 7 yrs & stays around woodland area
Thanks for sharing. Beside using hand n cloth to mop the floor, what abt the window cleaning n toilet cleaning , also super clean ? I think i will call n engage her service. Cheers.

yingzy

Thanks for sharing. Beside using hand n cloth to mop the floor, what abt the window cleaning n toilet cleaning , also super clean ? I think i will call n engage her service. Cheers.
on her first visit, you hv to tell her what help do you need from her den navigate her ard e hse. Everytime she comes, she helps me fold our clothes (hubby,mine & baby), vacuum, mop, clean toilet (alternate toilets for alternate week), change bedsheet, wipe furnitures & fittings, wash kitchen sinks & iron my hubby uniform.

for window cleaning/fan/curtain washing (use washing machine) she will do it when she sees it is dusty or sometimes i will personally tell her today need to help me clean (dat particular area/item)

on her first visit, you have to tell her what help do you need from her then navigate her around e house. Everytime she comes, she helps me fold our clothes (hubby,mine & baby), vacuum, mop, clean toilet (alternate toilets for alternate week), change bedsheet, wipe furnitures & fittings, wash kitchen sinks & iron my hubby uniform.

for window cleaning/fan/curtain washing (use washing machine) she will do it when she sees it is dusty or sometimes i will personally tell her today need to help me clean (dat particular area/item)

Thanks for the information. Can I just call her personally or must quote ur name? Does she come in over the weekend or only weekday?

yingzy

Thanks for the information. Can I just call her personally or must quote ur name? Does she come in over the weekend or only weekday?
u can call her directly but her mandarin is not super...so need a bit more time to understand...

she comes over on weekday.. after a period of time if u trust her u can give her ur keys... i've been engaging her since i was 5/6th month preg and she is v honest..

you can call her directly but her mandarin is not super...so need a bit more time to understand...

she comes over on weekday.. after a period of time if you trust her you can give her your keys... i've been engaging her since i was 5/6th month preg and she is very honest..

Wow, so u engage her for quite sometime,rite. Thanks.

if memory nv fails me...i engage her during july/aug 2011 until now... and recently she told me she is getting lesser job dats y i help her put her contacts here... :)
U r really very good. If her job at my place is good & clean, I will recommend her to my relative....Cheers!