Private Investigator

Valval

I also not sure maybe she is just playing mind games with him... guys like to chase after difficult to chase gals... or probably she like the idea of having someone there for her, enjoying every moment that my hubby accompany her, buying presents for her and paying for her stuff... Free ATM...but then at the same time hang herself high up in the air...

actually his 101 excuses that he made when u really sit down n think through it does not make sense at all... one contradicitng to the other... i buy his words the other time because i was so angry n upset that i cant think properly... now after so many things that had happen i can face this at a more calm state thinking all the stuff through n realised i was an idiot back then.

BETRAYED

I also not sure maybe she is just playing mind games with him... guys like to chase after difficult to chase gals... or probably she like the idea of having someone there for her, enjoying every moment that my hubby accompany her, buying presents for her and paying for her stuff... Free ATM...but then at the same time hang herself high up in the air...

actually his 101 excuses that he made when u really sit down n think through it does not make sense at all... one contradicitng to the other... i buy his words the other time because i was so angry n upset that i cant think properly... now after so many things that had happen i can face this at a more calm state thinking all the stuff through n realised i was an idiot back then.
it's not easy going thru this. u need a lot of patience and courages. At least u found out his charactor flaws early. do u have any kid?

Valval

Nope we do not have kids at the moment. Had a MC last year... We were together for 10 years and married for less than 2 years... Find myself so stupid for not finding out earlier.

BETRAYED

Nope we do not have kids at the moment. Had a MC last year... We were together for 10 years and married for less than 2 years... Find myself so stupid for not finding out earlier.
if no kid, it's easier. Better think carefully before u really have more commitments with him.

Valval

Yes its a long walk but i also dun wan to lead this kind of life for the rest of my life... Its a huge decision to be made and i m also at dilemma...

BETRAYED

Yes its a long walk but i also dun wan to lead this kind of life for the rest of my life... Its a huge decision to be made and i m also at dilemma...
i think even if it's 20 years and the husband is like that and betray u then you should not waste your life with him.

After yoou get enough proof, you still got to make a decision. Main thing is whether he still loves you. If his love is gone, no matter what also no point hanging on. However, if its just simple human weakness or mistake, you got you base on many angles and advise and ultimate make the bet. Yes, life's a bet and marriage a bigger bet! Once we play, we got to continue because if we stop, we'll lose either part or all of our bets.

mic2

After yoou get enough proof, you still got to make a decision. Main thing is whether he still loves you. If his love is gone, no matter what also no point hanging on. However, if its just simple human weakness or mistake, you got you base on many angles and advise and ultimate make the bet. Yes, life's a bet and marriage a bigger bet! Once we play, we got to continue because if we stop, we'll lose either part or all of our bets.
men can love many women at one go. Are we willing to share him with someone else?

unfaithful is not just a simple human weakness or mistake if he do it many times

audreyling

Hi mummy girl,

Do you still need my PI contact?

Hi, u mind share the PI contact with me? any installment plans if i hire a PI? I have no experience before... Usually how long they will be able to provide evidence?

I suspecting my hubby fooling around..going to those "special services" massage palours and even to the extend to Geylang. Happened to saw a few msgs exchange with his friends about meetups etc etc... It bothers me so much and i totally cannot concentrate on my work etc. I really like to find out the truth asap..

“COVERT obtained concrete evidence of my husband’s affair in less than 3 days! I was shocked by some of the graphic images and video as well, i highly recommend their service and do look for their boss (Dennis) , they help me to tail my spouse for the first day, second day with photos, third day with video and recorder, and finally day 4 confrontation and Game over for all the guessing game for the past few months

do let me know if you want a good and reliable PI , which i have just use their service to catch my cheating spouse, and they took only 4 days for my case with all the concrete evideces .

jenny lim

“COVERT obtained concrete evidence of my husband’s affair in less than 3 days! I was shocked by some of the graphic images and video as well, i highly recommend their service and do look for their boss (Dennis) , they help me to tail my spouse for the first day, second day with photos, third day with video and recorder, and finally day 4 confrontation and Game over for all the guessing game for the past few months
PLS, stay away from 'Covert'. I have encounter with the boss Dennis before. He claims to be a officer from the SAF. He give good presentation, but his work is really lousy. He can take good and nice photograhs of my ex-husband but he didn't take any initmate shot of them together. If u are looking for a good photgrapher, u can look for him, otherwise for surveillance look for the other PI i engaged.... Because after engaging DENNIS who didn't give me any positive result i look have to look for another PI. The service standard are different are TOTALLY Different. Dennis is very PROUD and Highhandleness, while the other PI was helpful and very reliable.

Also Dennis don'tknow much about the family law, and not sure what is evidence for adultery. When i spoke to the other PI, then i know actually, during the surveillance dennis had done, he could have prove adultery.

Last but not least, he charged very high. He claimed to me he can do a lot of things, but in the end all didn't do. And out of the four days, he lost my husband 2 days.

I used his service before, that why i advice mummies to think properly before enganing hm

PLS, stay away from 'Covert'. I have encounter with the boss Dennis before. He claims to be a officer from the SAF. He give good presentation, but his work is really lousy. He can take good and nice photograhs of my ex-husband but he didn't take any initmate shot of them together. If u are looking for a good photgrapher, u can look for him, otherwise for surveillance look for the other PI i engaged.... Because after engaging DENNIS who didn't give me any positive result i look have to look for another PI. The service standard are different are TOTALLY Different. Dennis is very PROUD and Highhandleness, while the other PI was helpful and very reliable.

Also Dennis don'tknow much about the family law, and not sure what is evidence for adultery. When i spoke to the other PI, then i know actually, during the surveillance dennis had done, he could have prove adultery.

Last but not least, he charged very high. He claimed to me he can do a lot of things, but in the end all didn't do. And out of the four days, he lost my husband 2 days.

I used his service before, that why i advice mummies to think properly before enganing hm
Oh, sorry to hear that, but this is the first PI i engage, as i do did a lot of reseach and called to find out with other PI and they just tell me how much they will charged , and how many hours jobs as i want them to and one of the PI even ask me why don't i go sim lim to get the gps tracking device and tell him my spouse location, haiyo,,,,,,,??? in my mind, the reason why i want to engage PI is to tail my spouse and get back to me with the result lor....so i just forget it untill the first called i made to Covert, and the Boss Dennis staright away fix the GPS tracking and show me the result where my spouse go and with all the photos showing my spouse with his GF and days 3 with video and recorder about their conversation as well, he did an amazing work for my case in total 4 days , thats why i highly recomend his service to other mummies, and he did guide me well after this incident , and help me to cope with my spouse and give me his advice on how to save my marriage after all

how much they charge u?

what will happe those 4 days noithing happen?
Money is the only issue i worries , but after with all the eveideces he show it to me, i can tell myself is worth the value, and they allow me to pay by instalment which i can decide how much i can pay per mth. I did appreciation their hard work which they can allocate his staff to work from morning till night just to get me all the importants details as i request in a day, this is really amazing ,,,,,,,,and i'm happy with all the details he get back to me. do let me know if u want more datils, orto find someone to have a chat....:)

jenny lim

Money is the only issue i worries , but after with all the eveideces he show it to me, i can tell myself is worth the value, and they allow me to pay by instalment which i can decide how much i can pay per month. I did appreciation their hard work which they can allocate his staff to work from morning till night just to get me all the importants details as i request in a day, this is really amazing ,,,,,,,,and i'm happy with all the details he get back to me. do let me know if you want more datils, orto find someone to have a chat....:)

u should have look for more option. i got mine half of that price.

Also, they didn't use GPS, as it's illegal if u don't have the permission of the car owner. My PI is well trained and didn't required GPS.

How did he helped u to 'save your marriage'?