Private Investigator

mic2

your PI give u advice to confront him?

I was told by a senior and experience counsellor, u should never never confront the spouse in the presence of the other party. This will affect your felationshipwith your spouse, especially if u wan to save your marriage. did anything happen during the confrontation?

did he know u got a PI?

u should have look for more option. i got mine half of that price.

Also, they didn't use GPS, as it's illegal if u don't have the permission of the car owner. My PI is well trained and didn't required GPS.

How did he helped u to 'save your marriage'?
Ya, is always better to look for more option , but at the time i'm totally lost , and what i want is to find out the truth as soon as possible, as i really can't take it anymore. after the incident, he did advice me to give my spouse 2 weeks period for him to wake up, and don't get angry or argue with him during the two weeks time frame, and i did seen my spouse doing some nonsense things which he try to start the war with me, but Dennis just told me all these are normal , and i can feel my spouse changes after the two weeks cooling period which he put in more attention and effort to play with my kids and stay at home now. How's your life now? actualy is quite hard to walk out after an affair, mind to share your feeling with me ?

your PI give u advice to confront him?

I was told by a senior and experience counsellor, u should never never confront the spouse in the presence of the other party. This will affect your felationshipwith your spouse, especially if u wan to save your marriage. did anything happen during the confrontation?

The reason why i want to confront my spouse is just because i want to save my marraige. As he doesn't talk to me for few months, no concern, and i'm just like a stranger which still staying together in a roof, and he even don't give me a chance to ask or talk to him at all. And he did know about the PI after as i show in law the video. actually i'm looking for an experience counsellor as well, might to share yours

Hi,

Yes, I agree that no matter what, having an affair can never be justified.

I am not saying it is your fault. I am just saying that maybe you guys should talk things through? Well, it's just a suggestion.

Even if you hire a PI and you do get evidence what will you do after you get it? Divorce?

Being a sahm doesn't make you un-sexy or unworthy. I feel that sahm are very extraordinary people.

If you're interested in marriage counselling, you can PM me for a contact.

Take care dear.
can i have your marriage counselling details ?

BETRAYED

Ya, is always better to look for more option , but at the time i'm totally lost , and what i want is to find out the truth as soon as possible, as i really can't take it anymore. after the incident, he did advice me to give my spouse 2 weeks period for him to wake up, and don't get angry or argue with him during the two weeks time frame, and i did seen my spouse doing some nonsense things which he try to start the war with me, but Dennis just told me all these are normal , and i can feel my spouse changes after the two weeks cooling period which he put in more attention and effort to play with my kids and stay at home now. How's your life now? actualy is quite hard to walk out after an affair, mind to share your feeling with me ?
u confront him and let him now u got a PI. If he do it again, u will not be able to get him again. from what u mention, your husband doesn't feel remorseful. he might be just afraid of the evidnece not want to save the marriage

Nur Serena

Hi there, was browsing around and found this site. Happen to read your enquiry and worry, are you still in need of a PI? If you do, i do have this PI that quote you a very good price with good quality service.
Not all cheap PI are worthless with their job, as even a well know PI company with high price never gift w hat you ask for. I when thru it before, with KOKUSAI they quote me $6000.00 for 36hrs service, result no report and video footage was blur. I did also try COVERT and VANGUARD plus minus almost the same.
Last result I was approach by a freelance PI that doing for the heart of the women, facing the problems like what i when thru. She was a very helpful lady, also very realistic. I was happy the quotation given and the service provided
If you still keen to hire and give a try with Freelance PI. Do pm me, and i will contact her and get details like email or contact number to pass to you.
Like she say to me ' Every second of life counts dont ever waste to face the truth in life'

The best I am still with my husband even after what had happen between us. Thanks to the Lady that help me and safe my marriage.

Still its your choice which PI you would like, different people have different taste. Cheers.

Last edited:

mikki1980

Sorry to tell u this, but i was informed by my PI that a freelance PI without a PI company is illegal in singapore. what will happen if get caught. Better be careful.

Pls read thru this from the Police Website http://www.spf.gov.sg/licence/frameset_PI.html . Don't be cheated by those freelance PI.

Ask to see whether they have the Police issued PI pass, if not do't bother to engage their service

Last edited:

mtan

Hi there, was browsing around and found this site. Happen to read your enquiry and worry, are you still in need of a PI? If you do, i do have this PI that quote you a very good price with good quality service.
Not all cheap PI are worthless with their job, as even a well know PI company with high price never gift w hat you ask for. I when thru it before, with KOKUSAI they quote me $6000.00 for 36hrs service, result no report and video footage was blur. I did also try COVERT and VANGUARD plus minus almost the same.
Last result I was approach by a freelance PI that doing for the heart of the women, facing the problems like what i when thru. She was a very helpful lady, also very realistic. I was happy the quotation given and the service provided
If you still keen to hire and give a try with Freelance PI. Do pm me, and i will contact her and get details like email or contact number to pass to you.
Like she say to me ' Every second of life counts dont ever waste to face the truth in life'

The best I am still with my husband even after what had happen between us. Thanks to the Lady that help me and safe my marriage.

Still its your choice which PI you would like, different people have different taste. Cheers.

OMG, Don't even go for Freelance PI. They don't have a company, if they ran away with the money or they expose to your husband, who are u going to ran afer. Freelance also work alone, they are not as effective as those in the company who work in team. Finally, like property agent, if they are not licensed they are illegal.

ilovesong

Hi all mummies,

I'm a SAHM with a 2 yr old kid, i also suspect my hubby n confronted him but he denied. can anyone intro a good & reliable PI ? i have budget constrain. i am very confused. Can anyone pls help me.

Nur Serena

Sorry to tell u this, but i was informed by my PI that a freelance PI without a PI company is illegal in singapore. what will happen if get caught. Better be careful.

Pls read thru this from the Police Website SPF/PLUS – Private Security Industry . Don't be cheated by those freelance PI.

Ask to see whether they have the Police issued PI pass, if not do't bother to engage their service
Hi Mikki 1980

Sorry to clear things up, for sure i will check their SIRD pass. You mummy at times gets things wrong, don't be a typical mother that only base on words of others. Sorry if my words are hush, what had been explain by your PI are true.
But one things lady, a PI with a valid license doesn't mean they need a company to work with. They have experience from the SPF and valid document, furthermore don't be a lame stupid mummy not to check their identity and get a black and white document from them.
First you say your PI told you a PI without a Company are illegal in Singapore. In the last point you say, to see whether they have the PI pass , if not don't bother to engage their service? By saying this you or me that are confuse with the detail and explanation?
The best you should have a friend from the SPF to clear things more, and get the friend from the SIRD department.

Nur Serena

OMG, Don't even go for Freelance PI. They don't have a company, if they ran away with the money or they expose to your husband, who are u going to ran afer. Freelance also work alone, they are not as effective as those in the company who work in team. Finally, like property agent, if they are not licensed they are illegal.
Hi mtan, the way you express things , show that you are a very in fear lady. If you knew the rightful terms of "Freelance" you won't get a mix up. When you meet the freelance you have the right to ask their SIRD pass, and ensure you get a black and white document that you can sure it for your justice.

How can you ensure that an Agency are very safe compare to Freelance. If that hoe you lady thing, make sure you lady purchase your cloth and food from MBS as they are all Original and Legal Sold by their Company. Don't ever thing of going Pasar Malam/ Night Market or those cheap store as they don't sell original from the Company itself.

If you think Agency are very good, why are there some people out there do not recommended COVERT , when there are those who are happy with their service. Furthermore COVERT is A Graded by the SIRD. Still there are client been cheated and i am one of them.
I been cheated not once but twice by a 'A'Graded Investigator Company issued by the SIRD. First was KOKUSAI, they charge me very high and giving me a good promise. In the end I never get any video copy and also report from them, they keep silent. Second COVERT, they give me the same promises but better. Result , they give me video footage which are blur and three day they lost my hubby. I need to add more if i one more result. The boss of the company can say lots of things as they have the paper to show you, but the man on the ground that doing for them. Do you know their true back ground?

If you all things all Freelance are not trustworthy and they are cheater, how about they registered Company they make us like a fool. Its better to lost a few sum rather then to loose a huge sum of money.
Base on what i when through, this Freelance they work in group. They keep low profile as only interested to help those who are really seriously in need that have a very low budget. They work more better then the company as all of them have a experience.

Like i say different people have different taste, some people look at popularity and the establishment of the company. For me i am only looking quality of it. No point i pay so much but there are no guaranty to the quality.

No Hard Feeling Love..

miccghar

Hi mtan, the way you express things , show that you are a very in fear lady. If you knew the rightful terms of "Freelance" you won't get a mix up. When you meet the freelance you have the right to ask their SIRD pass, and ensure you get a black and white document that you can sure it for your justice.

How can you ensure that an Agency are very safe compare to Freelance. If that hoe you lady thing, make sure you lady purchase your cloth and food from MBS as they are all Original and Legal Sold by their Company. Don't ever thing of going Pasar Malam/ Night Market or those cheap store as they don't sell original from the Company itself.

If you think Agency are very good, why are there some people out there do not recommended COVERT , when there are those who are happy with their service. Furthermore COVERT is A Graded by the SIRD. Still there are client been cheated and i am one of them.
I been cheated not once but twice by a 'A'Graded Investigator Company issued by the SIRD. First was KOKUSAI, they charge me very high and giving me a good promise. In the end I never get any video copy and also report from them, they keep silent. Second COVERT, they give me the same promises but better. Result , they give me video footage which are blur and three day they lost my hubby. I need to add more if i one more result. The boss of the company can say lots of things as they have the paper to show you, but the man on the ground that doing for them. Do you know their true back ground?

If you all things all Freelance are not trustworthy and they are cheater, how about they registered Company they make us like a fool. Its better to lost a few sum rather then to loose a huge sum of money.
Base on what i when through, this Freelance they work in group. They keep low profile as only interested to help those who are really seriously in need that have a very low budget. They work more better then the company as all of them have a experience.

Like i say different people have different taste, some people look at popularity and the establishment of the company. For me i am only looking quality of it. No point i pay so much but there are no guaranty to the quality.

No Hard Feeling Love..
everyone can have view. Why u get so work up.

they are not talking about u, why u so angry.

mikki1980

Hi Mikki 1980

Sorry to clear things up, for sure i will check their SIRD pass. You mummy at times gets things wrong, don't be a typical mother that only base on words of others. Sorry if my words are hush, what had been explain by your PI are true.
But one things lady, a PI with a valid license doesn't mean they need a company to work with. They have experience from the SPF and valid document, furthermore don't be a lame stupid mummy not to check their identity and get a black and white document from them.
First you say your PI told you a PI without a Company are illegal in Singapore. In the last point you say, to see whether they have the PI pass , if not don't bother to engage their service? By saying this you or me that are confuse with the detail and explanation?
The best you should have a friend from the SPF to clear things more, and get the friend from the SIRD department.
no need go to that extent. look at this;

No person to supply private investigators’ services without private investigation agency’s licence7.—(1) No person shall — (a)
engage in the business of supplying, for reward, the services of private investigators to other persons; or

(b)
advertise, or in any way hold out, that the person supplies for reward, or is willing to supply for reward, the services of private investigators,

except under and in accordance with a private investigation agency’s licence granted under this Act.

(2) Any person who contravenes subsection (1) shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.

this is from the

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;page=0;query=CompId:a9802433-6cf2-4ace-b8f8-11f40f218dc1;rec=0;resUrl=http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/browse/titleResults.w3p;letter=P;type=actsAll.

i am not the typical mummy, i did mine own research, a person who have a private investigator license can conduct investigtaion, but they cannot take investigation job without a private investigation agency. if u are not sure read up

Nur Serena

everyone can have view. Why u get so work up.

they are not talking about u, why u so angry.
Sorry if my words of phrase seems like I'm angry. I'm not, it's and explanation to make things clear.
Hope you don't misunderstood my feeling, i'm just neutral parties thats all. It depends on how you read my words.

Mode: Normal

Nur Serena

no need go to that extent. look at this;

No person to supply private investigators’ services without private investigation agency’s licence7.—(1) No person shall — (a)
engage in the business of supplying, for reward, the services of private investigators to other persons; or

(b)
advertise, or in any way hold out, that the person supplies for reward, or is willing to supply for reward, the services of private investigators,

except under and in accordance with a private investigation agency’s licence granted under this Act.

(2) Any person who contravenes subsection (1) shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.

this is from the

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;page=0;query=CompId%3Aa9802433-6cf2-4ace-b8f8-11f40f218dc1;rec=0;resUrl=http%3A//statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/browse/titleResults.w3p;letter=P;type=actsAll.

i am not the typical mummy, i did mine own research, a person who have a private investigator license can conduct investigtaion, but they cannot take investigation job without a private investigation agency. if u are not sure read up
Thanks I will look into it. Thanks again.

No Hard Feeling Love..
from the way u bring all these, are u a PI yourself? We don't need another one to promote his own service here. I have read through, the law is the law. Freelance PI who took investigation job, is committing a offence. They might be cheap, but if things happen then who u look for.

ChrissieC

Yea man, you are right! sounds like there are a few PIs here posing as parents too. If it is so, I think their agenda would probably to be to badmouth their strongest competitor and then later market themselves when we are feeling disillusioned and down.

We as mummies already have so much to juggle, kids, husbands, their affairs and maybe "affairs", work, home, in-laws, and maids..... What we need is a honest platform that we can exchange ideas and interact with like-minded mummies and help each other out in what way we can. We don't need more people with strange agendas in our lives....

ChrissieC

My very close friend is going through that right now. I see her pain, extreme pain in fact. She gave up her own career to build her husband's. Her family gave them money through the years of marriage when he was earning very little. She suffered so much with him and did so much for the family. Just when things are getting a little better, he started acting strange.

We told her, no need to suspect or guess. No need to be paranoid. It's either he is innocent or that he is guilty of adultery.

We are accompanying her to two lawyers today and tmro to get proper advice. Will likely meet a few PIs too.

Keep you ladies posted...

Sigh...

Nur Serena

Sorry mummy, maybe i over reacted, seriously im nt a PI. I dont hve the potential to be a PI. If im a PI im aware of the law at my finger tips rite. Worse if im a PI i blow.my cover. Heeee..
My bad, bt the freelance PI that help me was clean with the job. Guess i was cheated by the agency n wasted lots of money to them mke me kind of freak out.
Since thats the advice given i tke it.. So hw are we goin to know if the agency PI are trustworthy?

Nur Serena

My very close friend is going through that right now. I see her pain, extreme pain in fact. She gave up her own career to build her husband's. Her family gave them money through the years of marriage when he was earning very little. She suffered so much with him and did so much for the family. Just when things are getting a little better, he started acting strange.

We told her, no need to suspect or guess. No need to be paranoid. It's either he is innocent or that he is guilty of adultery.

We are accompanying her to two lawyers today and tmro to get proper advice. Will likely meet a few PIs too.

Keep you ladies posted...

Sigh...
How about those not enough cash to hire a lawyer? What othr choice do the ve?