Private Investigator

Sorry mummy, maybe i over reacted, seriously im nt a PI. I dont hve the potential to be a PI. If im a PI im aware of the law at my finger tips rite. Worse if im a PI i blow.my cover. Heeee..
My bad, bt the freelance PI that help me was clean with the job. Guess i was cheated by the agency n wasted lots of money to them mke me kind of freak out.
Since thats the advice given i tke it.. So hw are we goin to know if the agency PI are trustworthy?
we as consumer should know our rights, what the agency promise and didn't deliver then either u report to the authority who issued them the licence or go to small cliams court to claim back the money.

I was really suspicious of you as u seem to defend the Freelance PI when other was telling not to use them. Since u explained then it's ok. Anyway how much u pay he freelance PI? I feel it's also wasted of money as u can't use their evidnece in court, if u need to.

ChrissieC

I think it would help to know about what real avenues others took, what worked and what didn't work.

Of course, different folks, different strokes, just like how BM, FM and soy-based milk and goats milk works for different babies (except for PIs, most of us are not millionaires and don't have the extremely luxury of hiring a few to try, so we gotta try to hit it right the first time); but as a general guideline, I think when we share real true experiences here which can be validated with no profit-making in mind and with a sole goal to problem solve, then it will be helpful.

Nur Serena

we as consumer should know our rights, what the agency promise and didn't deliver then either u report to the authority who issued them the licence or go to small cliams court to claim back the money.

I was really suspicious of you as u seem to defend the Freelance PI when other was telling not to use them. Since u explained then it's ok. Anyway how much u pay he freelance PI? I feel it's also wasted of money as u can't use their evidnece in court, if u need to.
I was never intend to use it in court that time, it just to check if the feeling i had are true.. They charge me $1000/- for one week to fllw my hubby. And they give me a cd of the video they capture.

ChrissieC

Unforgiven is very astute. You are right, sounds like the two firms and the "freelance PI" (an idea I never heard before!) seem very different. Its amazing. Just like how the same mom can send her kids to PAP and then ST james or nanyang kindergarten then a unregistered tutor within the same few months. You are right, something doesn't gel.....

ChrissieC

Which one charge 1k for a week of following? Sounds like a cheap deal? The freelance?

But can't use the video in court?

Did they give you details of the other party and something they term a Final Report?

Nur Serena

If they really don't have money, they can go to legal aids.

Anyway Nur, u can pay Kukosai $6000/- and also Covert and also the Freelance PI, how could u be short of money.
Yes i could pay them, if they never cheat me i had enuf to hire a lawyer, im a fulltime.housewife, its my saving that i.use,. As i was told that lawyer are expensive to open their paper, if i go legal aid what are the requirement?

As im asking you on behalf of my friend too.. As my case already close, me and hubby are back together..Any ideq? If legal aid really cn help, i will inform her to check it out.

mtan

I was never intend to use it in court that time, it just to check if the feeling i had are true.. They charge me $1000/- for one week to fllw my hubby. And they give me a cd of the video they capture.
so do u need to use it in court now? Isn't it also waste of money.

Also how did u know the freelance PI is honest, since u already have bad experience with the 2 agency.

Last edited:
Nur, u are gving different story. U say u never intend to use in court, now u say u wanted but no money cos the agency cheated u of money, then niw u say u are back with your husband???

I think it would help to know about what real avenues others took, what worked and what didn't work.

Of course, different folks, different strokes, just like how BM, FM and soy-based milk and goats milk works for different babies (except for PIs, most of us are not millionaires and don't have the extremely luxury of hiring a few to try, so we gotta try to hit it right the first time); but as a general guideline, I think when we share real true experiences here which can be validated with no profit-making in mind and with a sole goal to problem solve, then it will be helpful.
i wish to highlight that i got geniune help from a mummy in this forum. Her name is Dinnie aka Karen. He recommended me the PI she have used before. True enough, the PI she recomended was honest and reliable. At the end of the investigation, the PI gave me a DVD and a Private Investigator's report. I used the dvd and report to file for a divorce.

ChrissieC

Went with my girlfriend to two law firms today. Exhausting day... Lots of tissues used up and lots of crying... My heart aches to see her go through it....

Now to next stage, which is to collect evidence, I guess.

Which PI would you ladies recommend? Any other tips would be greatly greatly appreciated....

miccghar

I can recommend my PI to you. Do PM me if you want if contact. I have used their service for my case last month, and they did a great job for me.
i really doubt u are a regular mummy in this forum. Your only interest seem to be only interested in recommending PI. All your 9 posts in the forum is only in this thread. If u are from the PI agency which u are recomending, pls stop, we want to share real experience of engaging PI here.

i'm just a mummy with 2 kids, and first time in forum looking for PI as any others mummies looking for help from forum before as you did, and my intention just to share out or help as others. That's all

newlife2010

i'm just a mummy with 2 kids, and first time in forum looking for PI as any others mummies looking for help from forum before as you did, and my intention just to share out or help as others. That's all
hi, u started off in this forum in March 2012 and your 1st posting immediately by recommending PI and all your subsequent posting all is regarding PI, of course ppl will doubt your agenda. Also, u say u came to the forum to look for PI, but u have already got a PI in your 1st posting. It really doesn't stick with your story.

As u can see i started register in this forum only in march 2012 as i have used their service last month and give you my comment ,and the reason why i choose them is also from this forum , which one of the mummies say she is using his service, sorry if i have made others mummies put in doubt , as i just share my experience with you all after i have used their service as other mummies who i ask them to send me the PI contact in email to check on the price and others details before i decided with one is more comfortable for me to go on.Why m i asking for couselling details from other mummy if i'm a PI, i just need someone to share about my case or talk to as i have no family staying here .

newlife2010

As u can see i started register in this forum only in march 2012 as i have used their service last month and give you my comment ,and the reason why i choose them is also from this forum , which one of the mummies say she is using his service, sorry if i have made others mummies put in doubt , as i just share my experience with you all after i have used their service as other mummies who i ask them to send me the PI contact in email to check on the price and others details before i decided with one is more comfortable for me to go on.Why m i asking for couselling details from other mummy if i'm a PI, i just need someone to share about my case or talk to as i have no family staying here .
The more u explain the more loopholes there is, U have not registered how u ask the mummy in the forum for help? u can't even log into the PM. If u need someone to share your case, instead u would have ask for advice what to do and not like coming straight out promoting how good the PI is. Moroever, u have not settle your problem, how u have the times to recomend others for PI service. I guess it's quite obvious.