Girdle - which brand is good?

prettybb

oh dear, after givien birth, i NEED to wear girdle man!
i m using maidenform fleexee shapewear! really comfortable!

prettybb

Hi,

Do you know where i can buy one online?

To use for after giving birth?

Thanks.
what are you looking for? girdle? i joined spree at SMH forum for maidenform.
after giving birth for one week, i wore ''benkong''. a traditional wrap w herbs on my tummy. it helps to flatens my tummy! really!!
i lost alot of weight after that massage!
but after 2-3mths later started to gain again... hahaha
i dun used girdle right after birth, cos girdle is expensive hor.. having heavy flow during postnatal n of cos i dun used 1 panty for one whole day.. i used corset to hold my tummy..a disposable panty..
i still need to wear girdle after no more flow my tummy is still jelly like!!! ewww!
but after a while tummy ok already...but i cnt leave the house w/o girdle!
helps you to look good. really..:001_302:

ParasiteEve

PrettyBB,

yeah.. i'm looking for something like bengkung actually. Did someone help you with that or did you do that yourself? Do you know which type to buy & do i really need a special massage with that?

I'm in Perth but my mum is coming to help me out after i give birth. So basically anything that needs to be bought in Singapore, she can buy for me & bring it over.

I did use something like a wrap on my tummy after i gave birth to my first DS. But i ditched it after a few days. I had emergency C-section and together with the bengkong it made my life a living hell! Takes 1/2 hour just to get up from the bed!!

But i dunno if its the right one or not. :(

prettybb

PrettyBB,

yeah.. i'm looking for something like bengkung actually. Did someone help you with that or did you do that yourself? Do you know which type to buy & do i really need a special massage with that?

I'm in Perth but my mum is coming to help me out after i give birth. So basically anything that needs to be bought in Singapore, she can buy for me & bring it over.

I did use something like a wrap on my tummy after i gave birth to my first DS. But i ditched it after a few days. I had emergency C-section and together with the bengkong it made my life a living hell! Takes 1/2 hour just to get up from the bed!!

But i dunno if its the right one or not. :(
oh for bengkong, i can't do it myself, think WE can't do ourselves. i tried but it was really difficult.:nah: that's y i only wore bengkong for only a week. (where the massage lady wore it for me)after that i wore a corset, after my ''period'' was over i used girdle.

for bengkong you can ask your mum to buy from my massage lady. think she told me she got it somewhr in arab st.. which cost abt $10-$20 depending on what size..need to get 2 sizes as after bengkong you will loose weight..
first few days i was L size(for the bengkong), after 3days, my size was M!!
i looked like a pin-up girl.:Dancing_wub:
yeah you know, after giving birth ''assets'' are so huge! then slim waist!!
but not for long though, i gained weight after 2mths .... :shyxxx:

corrinne

I perfer to wear LipoContour Undergarment. It is something like girdle, but it performs additional micro-massage feature where the fabric will massage the skin when you move.

Comfortable and effective!

Can find the product at www.itsi.com.sg.