Part time maid

joycespice

hi, all
if you know anyone who willing to work at Pasir Ris area as part time helper/maid pls recommend. thanks.

Last edited:

suronne

if memory nv fails me...i engage her during july/aug 2011 until now... and recently she told me she is getting lesser job dats y i help her put her contacts here... :)
Hi dear the hp number u give is only 7 digit? can i have her number pls

thks

oops! her numberis 81603321 :)

Hi yingzy,

I'm in need of getting a helper too. Is it okay if i contact her too? I'm staying in Kallang area though and preferrable that she can comes on weekends (since she only speaks chinese and i cant understand, thus need to come on weekends so my hubby can talk to her).

Reading from your posts, she seems really reliable and honest. And this is my first time ever getting a helper. I almost dying cleaning my house since i'm expecting now.. huhuhuuh..

Thanks in advance.. ^^

yingzy

Hi yingzy,

I'm in need of getting a helper too. Is it okay if i contact her too? I'm staying in Kallang area though and preferrable that she can comes on weekends (since she only speaks chinese and i cant understand, thus need to come on weekends so my hubby can talk to her).

Reading from your posts, she seems really reliable and honest. And this is my first time ever getting a helper. I almost dying cleaning my house since i'm expecting now.. huhuhuuh..

Thanks in advance.. ^^
Hi!

You can get your hubby to give her a call first... not sure if she cleans on weekends... but she is definitely a gd help to me when i was preg and after i deliver... I'm staying in old airport road area! so i tink kallang she will be ok too :)

Hi!

You can get your hubby to give her a call first... not sure if she cleans on weekends... but she is definitely a good help to me when i was preg and after i deliver... I'm staying in old airport road area! so i tink kallang she will be ok too :)

hi yingzy, thanks for your reply.

Will try to give her a call soon. Hopefully she got time available for me.. :eek:

Hi!

You can get your hubby to give her a call first... not sure if she cleans on weekends... but she is definitely a gd help to me when i was preg and after i deliver... I'm staying in old airport road area! so i tink kallang she will be ok too :)

Hi Yingzy,

I've tried calling her mobile, but it is a voice message, saying STRHUB IS UNABLE TO GET A RESPONSE......How?

Thanks

foreveris

Hi,

I'm posting this on behalf on my part time cleaner as she is looking for more cleaning assignments.
Local auntie providing cleaning services on a regular basis. Her charges are reasonable.

Please contact her direct if you have any queries.
Auntie Yu Lan 8128 3154.

*I do not earn any commission just helping as she does a good work with my home. But if you have any questions, you can pm me.

luvbene

HI all, i m going to send back my no 4 full time maid, SIghhhh nowadays so hard to employ good maids, they cant b told off etc. Mine now is INdo maid, everything Yes mdm yes mdm but in the long run they say they want to go home.. The agency states that she knows how to take care of children but when she comes she do not even know how to take care of my (that time 9months old boy) now my boy is coming 21 months.
Now i m actively looking for part time maid who care clean at least 4 hrs a week in hougang area. Being a first time mom, i m super kan chiong.. prolly looking for school for him to go too..

verarone

Hi,

I'm posting this on behalf on my part time cleaner as she is looking for more cleaning assignments.
Local auntie providing cleaning services on a regular basis. Her charges are reasonable.

Please contact her direct if you have any queries.
Auntie Yu Lan 8128 3154.

*I do not earn any commission just helping as she does a good work with my home. But if you have any questions, you can pm me.

Anyone engaged tis auntie Yu Lan service? How is her service?

Raynoid

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese.

Last edited: