EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

HoFamily

Hi Mummies :)

I'm currently 4 months after delivery...And this month, my hair starts to drop...Each time i touch or wash my hair, I can see lotsa hair dropping... What can I do to stop this? Or how can I reduce the amount of hair drop?

:(
Thanks

chjean

Interesting - why has all our posts from 23 Apr till 16 May all gone? I remember we have quite a number of posts from me and Shiawase and all other mummies? Moderators?

Ya I rem and its gone!

By the way, anyone had their menses already? My baby is 4.5 months now and I'm still missing my menses.. I'm still exclusively pumping though..
I dont have my menses either & i'm only pumping 3 times a day... back to work... so reduce no. of pumping sessions.

chjean

Hello mummies. After going back to work after 3 mths, I bf every morn n evening only. At 3.5mths I stopped bf already. Now at 4mths, also got no sign of menses..

So, is this a let's see who gets it first? :)

babyswonderful

Hello all Jan2012 mummies,

Just to share with you, I'm giving away free milk bag samples (shipped from USA) to mummies for trial. Just reopen a new batch due to overwhelming responses so thought that some of you could be interested. Email me at baby.swonderful@gmail.com.

In addition, am organising a pre order for baby products from USA which will close next Monday.
Do drop by my thread http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/45-off-retail-prices-new-milk-bottles-breast-pumps-creams-milk-storage-bags-87527/ if you are keen.

Thanks!
Baby S.

Pinkybabe

Dear mummies, if you are looking for reliable, cost-effective and user-friendly breastmilk storage bags, I would strongly recomment Nanny Breastmilk Storage Bags. Check out their FB : Like at Food for Totz | Facebook or friend at Foodfortotz Elaine | Facebook and receive a Gift Pack worth $5.00 for first-time customers only :

Boo Cai Ling Have been ordering Nanny milk bags from Elaine and it has been really good! I like the fact that it's thick and has double zip. I think I have probably ordered more than 50 boxes of milk bags from her and at my peak, I had 2 freezers full of milk in Nanny milk bags! Anyway, highly recommended and really fast and efficient service from Elaine who has never failed me.
May 7 at 1:51pm · Like · 3

Cindykexin

Wow mummies still her??!!!

Anyone is a fully stay at home mum?
Hmm maybe wanna add each other on Facebook? Or email??

If u want to can add me too ? At
Cindykexin@hotmail.com
My daughter is 5 months old :) now
I'm a young mummy ❤❤❤

Maybe share tips or milestone of ya babies!

Not a stay-at-home mum. working mum... still pumping 3 times a day for baby.
though supply is decreasing at times. think too busy at work. KPI - to fill up 160ml or more for almost 5mth old baby. some times, only 140ml. good times, can get 180ml or even 220ml per pumping....

for formula, baby's friso tin states 6 scoops to 180ml of water = 200ml of milk feed... so I try to reach close to it, like 180ml then I am super delighted!

Shiawase

Hi excited mummy,

How much is ur bb drinking now? My bb is coming to 5 months and he is drinking bm abt 130 ml each feed... Wondering if its too little...

I also find my bm decreasing after two months back to work... The let down seems not as good esp in the office... Must be work stress! :(

Excited Mummy:654428 said:
Not a stay-at-home mum. working mum... still pumping 3 times a day for baby.
though supply is decreasing at times. think too busy at work. KPI - to fill up 160ml or more for almost 5mth old baby. some times, only 140ml. good times, can get 180ml or even 220ml per pumping....

for formula, baby's friso tin states 6 scoops to 180ml of water = 200ml of milk feed... so I try to reach close to it, like 180ml then I am super delighted!

sherin86

Hi mummies, i m a march mummy.. i need help!! my baby girl less than 3 months old is having cough and cold.. she seems to be having breathing difficulties.. what can i do for her.. seeing her like that making me feeling so upset..

Hi mummies, i m a march mummy.. i need help!! my baby girl less than 3 months old is having cough and cold.. she seems to be having breathing difficulties.. what can i do for her.. seeing her like that making me feeling so upset..
have u taken your baby to see a PD yet? is your baby girl your 1st baby? any older kids who could have passed on virus to her? i will advise u to bring her to see a doc as breathing difficulties sounds like it needs quick attention.

Hi excited mummy,

How much is ur bb drinking now? My bb is coming to 5 months and he is drinking bm abt 130 ml each feed... Wondering if its too little...

I also find my bm decreasing after two months back to work... The let down seems not as good esp in the office... Must be work stress! :(
My 5mth old baby boy drinks about 200ml if it's Friso formula (180ml of water & 6 scoops = 200ml milk feed). If it's my breastmilk, he usually can finish... though some times it's not enough or other times, he will not finish (even if it's formula, some times he doesnt finish too.) This morn, I managed to pump out 200ml at 7+am & he finished all. Then 11.55am, he drank Friso. I pumped 150ml after lunch & he drank all at 2.45pm.

sherin86

have u taken your baby to see a PD yet? is your baby girl your 1st baby? any older kids who could have passed on virus to her? i will advise u to bring her to see a doc as breathing difficulties sounds like it needs quick attention.
i haven take her to PD yet.. she is my 1st baby so i doubt is older kids that passed on virus to her.. it sounds like she has super lots of mucus when she breathes.. =(

melcochas

Wow mummies still her??!!!

Anyone is a fully stay at home mum?
Hmm maybe wanna add each other on Facebook? Or email??

If u want to can add me too ? At
Cindykexin@hotmail.com
My daughter is 5 months old :) now
I'm a young mummy ❤❤❤

Maybe share tips or milestone of ya babies!
Me! Im a sahm :)

melcochas

Hi dear,
My 5 mth old boy has cough too. I brought him to see his pd but no meds were given. It usually takes 7-10 days for the coughs to disappear. Pd advise, if there's fever i will need to brg baby back to him. And also if its disturbing his night sleep, he will have to use nebuliser.

So far baby is fine n coughs only occasionally although i feel that he has a bit of pleghm as well..

I let him rest the whole day today and he seem to be getting better...i latch him
On more frequent too...

mrswan

Hi dear,
My 5 mth old boy has cough too. I brought him to see his pd but no meds were given. It usually takes 7-10 days for the coughs to disappear. Pd advise, if there's fever i will need to brg baby back to him. And also if its disturbing his night sleep, he will have to use nebuliser.

So far baby is fine n coughs only occasionally although i feel that he has a bit of pleghm as well..

I let him rest the whole day today and he seem to be getting better...i latch him
On more frequent too...
I guess only KKH have cough syrup for baby, my friend got it from there