EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

felicity

I went to check out my mum ones.. Already fade until if u dun scrutinize hard u can't see stretch marks one.. But then again she's v fair, so whitish stretch marks dun really show on her.. I'm more tanned skin tone like my dad though :/

felicity

bought young parents magazine and saw this coming up! =)

what > young parents fiesta 2012
when > 22 - 24 june
where > marina sq atrium
time > 11am - 9pm
more inf0 > YP Fiesta 2012 :)

Thanks for all the suggestion. Until this hour i've been only using 2 tissues to handle my runny nose, as compared to previous days, this seems like improvements considering i've been awake for 2 hours.

Last time the one that works for me was lime, squeeze all the liquid out and just drank it like that. But now i scared it will be too acidic for my lil one inside. I'll try lemon today.

Hopefully i can get better soon. I really have no apetite to eat if i'm having sore throat and flu like this. My weight just dropped again when i weigh myself today.. I dunno why now that i'm pregnant, if i dont eat full meal during dinner, my weight can drop like up to 0.5kg the next day..

Hi, I think warm honey lemon is good for flu.. Drink lots of water too!! Add lemon to warm water in the morning may help, can read up on adding lemon to water, v good for keeping healthy.

Just got back from my first prenatal class, mrs Wong says stretch mark oil etc can't really prevent stretch marks.. If they will come, can't prevent one, but after birth will fade off...

The lesson quite interesting, also get husbands involved to do massage for wives etc...

Hi felicity, may i know where do u go for your prenanatal class? 23 wks pregnant can join already right?

Lingz12

Hi, I think warm honey lemon is good for flu.. Drink lots of water too!! Add lemon to warm water in the morning may help, can read up on adding lemon to water, very good for keeping healthy.

Just got back from my first prenatal class, mrs Wong says stretch mark oil etc can't really prevent stretch marks.. If they will come, can't prevent one, but after birth will fade off...

The lesson quite interesting, also get husbands involved to do massage for wives etc...
I heard Mrs Wong is really good! By the time I sign up at Thomson Medical Center, her classes are already fully booked.. So sad! I hope the other trainer is good too.. Wil be going for my first prenatal class this Sat! *Excited*

justamom

just want to intro a CL from Batam..
was introduced by fellow forumer..
Ning Juan who is the relative of the CL..
can contact her at +6282171581006

felicity

Good morning ladies! I was told by gynae that I can go sign up for antenatal classes on my 20 week detailed scan appt.. I signed up online at the tmc parentcraft website in the week.. The class itself is held at AMK.. My lessons r on weekdays night though.. Last 2 lectures I think, at SCGS..

The first lesson was good, very crowded though. Mrs Wong said cos some went for makeup lesson..

My bb was kicking throughout the entire day ytd! I was having a headache the whole day too... The same pulsating pain goes thru my right upper back, right shoulder n my head... Dunno is it bb pressing on some veins or wat.. Also wondering if it's norm for bb to kick whole day, like so restless. Hope she's not having a headache too :/

felicity

nvm eeneminey i think u can still try! it's conducted over 6 lessons... here's the link to check for more info
Thomson Medical Centre

Lingz12 i guess all trainers are good, just that Mrs Wong is very much raved about =) have fun at your classes!

Lingz12

felicity:657357 said:
Lingz12 i guess all trainers are good, just that Mrs Wong is very much raved about =) have fun at your classes!
Hee.. I certainly hope so! My last 2 lessons are also at SCGS! It must be a combined one.. Maybe we will bump into each other.. :)

I tried to register online, but dunno why it keep prompting for error and in the end the page just close by itself! I guess i'll have to call them to check it out.. I'm so so sooo lateee...

felicity

Lingz, hee maybe! my last 2 lessons are on 3 and 10 july though... my lessons are every tuesday evening.

eeneyminey, i had that problem initially... then realized the website only works when open in IE! try again?

Lingz12

felicity:657364 said:
Lingz, hee maybe! my last 2 lessons are on 3 and 10 july though... my lessons are every tuesday evening.
Mine too! 3 and 10 Jul.. The rest of my classes are on Saturdays though.. Only these last 2 lessons on Tues night..

Thank felicity, finally managed to open it in IE..

I tried to book for ms wong's classes at amk hub one, but the thing is the earliest available class was on 19 july but it stated there that it will end on 21 Aug.. That's like 5 weeks only which means 5 classes.. how about the last one? it's supposed to be 6 classes right?

Lingz12

eeneyminey:657368 said:
Thank felicity, finally managed to open it in IE..

I tried to book for ms wong's classes at amk hub one, but the thing is the earliest available class was on 19 july but it stated there that it will end on 21 Aug.. That's like 5 weeks only which means 5 classes.. how about the last one? it's supposed to be 6 classes right?
Hi eeneyminey.. counting 19 Jul as week 1, from 19 Jul to 21 Aug is 6 weeks right? anyway, tat time wen I sign up for the course, they told me tat Jul lessons ending in Aug may be too late for me.. cos I'm due mid sep.. mayb cos by then I will b too big.. u may wish to consider this too.. this is y I went for the other trainer who conducts lessons on Saturdays at oasia hotel instead.. hope this helps! :)

Thanks lingz12..

Ya i actually keep trying to call up the parentcraft center to check whether i'm too big to apply or not for 19th july one. I've already checked on other schedule for other trainers as well, but all of them starting class this weekend and the next available date after this weekend is in july already.

the thing is, i have to go to malaysia for my PIL bday this weekend.. i'm so so soo confused now.. The call center also never pick up.. sighz

Finally they picked up my call.. I think i will register on 19th july one.. i will be the biggest one in the class!!!!

no other choice too i think, because the earliest class is on this coming weekend and just nice i have to go malaysia for my PIL bday.. sighz..

i hope all go well.. and hopefully because i join so late, i can still remember what they teach me after my bb born.. lolz..