EDD: August 2012

hushhush

Hi Everyone,

joing back the group, was unwell from first T1-T3, finally getting better. I'm having a baby girl and my EDD will be 1 Aug moving earlier from 8 Aug and delivering at Thomson Medical Center, I guess I will be the first mummy in Aug.

Last edited:

zaclin29

Zaclin, no...I do not have any itchiness or peeling at the nipples. I just read it somewhere, saying at week 30 we should apply but I haven't bought it yet. So I just wanna ask around... :)
so we shld still apply the cream even if we dont have the peeling and itchiness?
I also haven buy any nipple cream yet..

zaclin29

I thought the average baby size is 3.2kg? I always thought below 3kg = small! I have friends who delivered between 3-3.5kg babies without using epidural so I hope my baby will be of a good size for me to deliver, not too big and not too small!
My doc told me the average is 3kg...
My colleages who gave birth this year, 3 of them below 3kg except for 2 @ 3.2kg...
So below 3kg is normal.... those below 3kg have easier labour (<5hrs)...

zaclin29

UPDATES:

hushhush - EDD 1 Aug - Thomson Medical - Girl
Yingver07 - EDD 2 Aug - Thomson Medical - Girl
Mer17 - EDD 8 Aug - Parkway East - Girl
Maylim - EDD 8 Aug - Thomson Medical Center - Girl
zaclin29 - EDD 12 Aug - NUH - Girl
Perkyperky - EDD 17 Aug - mount E - Girl
Bertrande - EDD 17 Aug - mount A - Girl
Steffywoofy - EDD 17 Aug - gleneagles - Girl
MommyDioR - EDD 21 Aug - mount A - Girl
Mamamarie - EDD 23 Aug - NUH - Boy
TutTut - EDD 26 Aug - Mount A - Girl
Ch0c0l4te - EDD 27 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
Wendy - EDD 28 Aug - Thomson Medical - Girl
WinnieGarnet - EDD 29 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
Bluemit - EDD 30 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
problemgal - EDD 30 Aug - Kandang Kerbau Hospital - Girl

zaclin29

Hi Everyone,

joing back the group, was unwell from first T1-T3, finally getting better. I'm having a baby girl and my EDD will be 1 Aug moving earlier from 8 Aug and delivering at Thomson Medical Center, I guess I will be the first mummy in Aug.
hushhush, u have MIA for quite sometime... Hope u are doing ok now...
You are the 1st Aug mummy! WoW! So we will be depending on u and Yingver07 to give us labour tips later on..... hehheee..

bertrande

My doc told me the average is 3kg...
My colleages who gave birth this year, 3 of them below 3kg except for 2 @ 3.2kg...
So below 3kg is normal.... those below 3kg have easier labour (<5hrs)...
Interesting! I always thought above 3kg was the norm. Hmm...so that means my baby only needs to put on 1.5kg more from now till term instead of 2kg like I thought!!!

hushhush

Zaclin: hope I can give u ladies update on labour tips, but every morning or before going to sleep, I will countdown to my edd. I'm so scared that I won't be able to handle. And worst my hubby flying most of the time, scared baby will come out earlier then his expected leave taken.

sora

Hi all! I haven't log on for a while and the thread is gg fast! yea! hehe
am now reading old postings to catch up!

Hope all mummies are doing well! :D

sora

Hi perkyperky! am delivering at Mt E too! hv u went for their hospital tour? nice blanket, rompers etc tt they give out! hehe

sora

I'm booked at Mount Elizabeth as like Bertrande, my gynae only delivers there. Steffywoofy, that'll be a great idea if all 3 are in the same hospital! That'll be fun! Cos my gf made good friends over the forum here! They even meet up with their babies after birth to talk about...babies and food! Lol...

All of you girls are very brave not to have epidural. I think my threshold of pain isn't that great... I'm not sure but my hubby kept saying I can tahan all sorts of pain. And yeah, I'm sure this baby expo will attract lots of people there, especially us; EDD in August mummies! I'll be buying most of the necessary stuffs from there if I can too!

You must be careful of the things you eat, mer17 and take good care! Luckily your baby is well! We must really take care as the weather these days are killing!!! I'm feeling so warm!!!

Hi perkyperky! am delivering at Mt E too! have you went for their hospital tour? nice blanket, rompers etc that they give out! hehe

I'm also attending Ms Wong's class, though I'm not giving birth at Thomson. Just heard that she is good. Today is my first lesson with her. :)
Okay, I'm still trying to read up what you girls have posted before but really too much for me to finish reading. So maybe I shall share more about myself first? I forgot to mention that I'm having a boy. It's our first child. Wanted a girl but it's okay, won't be stopping at one.I'm attending Mrs Wong's class at Thomson ParentCraft. Anyone else?What have you girls bought? I'm still looking at breastpump (can't decide whether to get Medela Pump In Style or Freestyle) and cot. Hubby and I have more or less decided on the pram but will purchase nearer to my due date.Hope to have some advices from other mummies. :)

Haha, my office has a trend in babies. It's always 3boys and 1girl for every four mums.

By the way I saw this post about having a lot of girls this year. It's the opposite at my workplace. There are 4 new mummies this year and we are all having boys. Last year, we had 3 new boys and only 1 girl. I heard working environment plays a part. If there's the case, I think I need to change job before I try for the 2nd one! lolx

Hi Elisheva,

Did your Gynae say baby is abit short of weight? My little girl is about 1kg at 28weeks and my gynae seems very worried.

Wow!!! U r still able to shop!!!!! envy!!!! If I walk too much my leg will ache like hell... :(
Just went for my check up this morning.. I'm still 49.5kg.. Baby is 807g at 28 weeks...

I'm also attending Ms Wong's class, though I'm not giving birth at Thomson. Just heard that she is good. Today is my first lesson with her. :)
yes heard alot of good reviews about her that's why I signed up for her class. Waited for 3 months for an available slot!

Hope u enjoyed ur first lesson with her!

Hi Everyone,

Hi there, welcome back. I'm also delivering at TMC. Do share with us ur experience after that!

Simgeraldine

Hey am new here....
My edd is Aug 13 will be delivering my boy at TMC .

Gained wt from 44kg to 57kg!!
Having sleeping problem since 28 weeks.
Now am 31 weeks. 9 more weeks to go.
Am excited but nervous for e big days!

How you people cope with sleepless nite??
Am feeling super tired at work... :(

bertrande

Hi Simgeraldine, welcome! Will do an update to the expecting list and send out in my next pose. I get numb on my left side now and keep waking up at night so I try to sleep early and wake up at 5.30am / 6am everyday. zzz... Weekends are ok because I can try to sneak in a nap in the afternoons but workdays are tough!