EDD: August 2012

TutTut

I sleep on my back... that's the only position that I can fall asleep in... But I do wake up with backaches.. :(
If not then I will sleep on my right.. I just cant fall asleep on my left...

Anyone sleeping on their back nowadays?
I find sleeping on my back and on my right is more comfortable than sleeping on my left now...
Maybe cos I have been sleeping on my left for months....

But baby will squirm alot when I lie on my back... not sure if its becos she's uncomfortable..
Heard that sleeping on ur back is not good cos u will be pressing against some nerves??

TutTut

Gained 1kg from last month.. :) yeah!! hopefully it maintains this way... heeheez...

Baby weighs 1.3kg @ 29weeks... my gynae says medium-sized.. :) and he gave me a complimentary 3D view of my baby girl today.. am so happy... baby girls looks like daddy.. :)

TutTut

yes, it's so amazing that the contours can be seen.. :)
I cant wait to see her too... :) heeheez...

Now, sometimes when I put my hand on my tummy and say "hi five", she'll respond and kick my hand... *heart melts* :)
Hi Tutu,

Mine was 1.25 kg@28 weeks.
Did a 3d scan too... E face shape look like daddy.

So amazing loh e 3d pic....
Can't wait to see Him!!

I like sleeping on my back and right. Don't like sleeping on the left, though I read its better to sleep on left. Same as TutTut, my little girl moves a lot when I'm on my back. But I like it. Cos I'm abit paranoid. Prefer she moves than not moving. Opps.

I sleep on my back... that's the only position that I can fall asleep in... But I do wake up with backaches.. :(

Gnet

Hi steffywoofy, i also wake up automatically every night at 3-4am. Only can sleep on my back coz if I lie side ways, the baby will keep kicking. My arms will be numb too.

My tummy also looks very small (I'm abt 28 wks now) but I find eating durians really make it grow bigger. As in every night I can feel it expending!
At least, ppl will offer me seat when I take public transport. Haha.

Anyone having insomnia lately in their third trimester...
every day I jus wake up at 2-4 am and wide awake!
bb will move, squirm for 30 mins on and off ....
so tiring! I tried sleeping later or drink lesser warer so that I won't wake up in the middle of the night but it doesn't help...arghh

Also a lot of people commented that my belly is very small.. Even though I'm at my 31 weeks...but look like 4 months!
dont know should I be happy or worried.
Hahaha other than that I'm enjoying every bit of my pregnancy ...
Every day I'm counting down to her arrival!

i ate sharkfin during my frenz weddings in my first trimester.. I didn't know about that after some time later..
I had shark fin twice during my 1st trimester too!!
Actually i did some research its relatively safe to eat shark fin if you eat once in a while ....
You need to eat a lot a lot of shark fin to cause any harm, jus like pineapple some believe it will cause miscarriage.. but if you are uncomfortable than better dont eat ... no point eating and keep worrying :)

i eat everything too.. shark fin. sting ray and pineapple...bubble tea every week!! lol
other than bubble tea i eat everything in moderate :)
those that i totally avoid is raw food like oyster, meat that are not fully cooked (steak)...
sushi even though my gyne give the green light but i only eat when i have craving...maybe once a month :)

I either sleep on my left or on my back. I put a small flat pillow behind my back to reduce the pain. I can't sleep on my right. Very uncomfortable.

You can do the back stretch before and after bed to ease the pain on your back too.