EDD: August 2012

have not ordered yet...
yah, thats one thing that we need to take risk lah..
if not then how?
Got milk then buy the breastspump? not too late?
im also not too sure :p
I just got my medela freestyler today. Heard you can rent to try it before committing to it. Was reading another thread abt whether it's worth buying or not. Just like what the promotor said, at least you tried. Breastmilk is the best gift you can give to your child.

after spending so much on the pump, I think i will be even more motivated to pump so as to make it worth.

I also read that supply comes with demand. Was reading an article abt breastfeeding and it encourages mothers to breastfeed within an hour of delivery. You may not have the milk but the baby sucking will help to simulate it.

Any experienced mummies who would like to share more abt this?

Bertrande, thanks for taking the effort to email me! I received it! Thanks!!! ;)

Hush hush, I've added you in FB too! ;D awaiting for your approval!

wendytan

haha, be positve ma... ur little one got gain weight then is ok... most important think is baby and you are healthy and hv enuf nutrition!

Wow!!! you r still able to shop!!!!! envy!!!! If I walk too much my leg will ache like hell... :(
Just went for my check up this morning.. I'm still 49.5kg.. Baby is 807g at 28 weeks...

zaclin29

UPDATES:

hushhush - EDD 1 Aug - Thomson Medical - Girl
Yingver07 - EDD 2 Aug - Thomson Medical - Girl
Mer17 - EDD 8 Aug - Parkway East - Girl
Maylim - EDD 8 Aug - Thomson Medical Center - Girl
zaclin29 - EDD 12 Aug - NUH - Girl
Simgeraldine - EDD 13 Aug -Thomson Medical Center - Boy
Perkyperky - EDD 17 Aug - mount E - Girl
Bertrande - EDD 17 Aug - mount A - Girl
Steffywoofy - EDD 17 Aug - gleneagles - Girl
MommyDioR - EDD 21 Aug - mount A - Girl
Mamamarie - EDD 23 Aug - NUH - Boy
Autumn82 - EDD 25 Aug - Thomson Medical -

TutTut - EDD 26 Aug - Mount A - Girl
Ch0c0l4te - EDD 27 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
Wendy - EDD 28 Aug - Thomson Medical - Girl
WinnieGarnet - EDD 29 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
Bluemit - EDD 30 Aug - Thomson Medical - Boy
problemgal - EDD 30 Aug - Kandang Kerbau Hospital - Girl
Elisheva - EDD 30 Aug - Mount A - Girl
okiwio - EDD 31 Aug - Mount E - Girl

wendytan

By the way I saw this post about having a lot of girls this year. It's the opposite at my workplace. There are 4 new mummies this year and we are all having boys. Last year, we had 3 new boys and only 1 girl. I heard working environment plays a part. If there's the case, I think I need to change job before I try for the 2nd one! lolx
as if? my workplace all 3 mummies all having gals... what's ur working environment? haha, as i hoping to hv a boy for 2nd one! hehe!!!

zaclin29

glad to know so many of us are sleeping on our back and right side now...
so I dont have to think so much ... :p
i also prefer to have the baby keeps kicking me when I lie on my back... hehe...

mer17

So it's common to feel numbness at this stage? I m beginning to experience it too.. these few days when I slp, I'll woke up with my hands feeling numb.. then I recall seeing this problem in this forum.

For me, sleep is still not an issue (*touchwood!).. perhaps becos I've been slping quite late recently.. no chance to feel awake! haha!

I do not have much problems sleeping yet except that I'm a light sleeper. But I must admit that falling asleep has always been quite a problem for me.

I think in order for me not to experience any numbness, I always do the stretching exercises that were taught during the prenatal class I attended. It really helps a lot! When I can feel numbness creeping into my left arm, I'll get my husband to massage my hands and legs (taught from the prenatal class too). It was really useful! Perhaps you all can try doing some stretching exercises to rid off the numbness? As for falling asleep fast, I'm still trying to find a way to do so. Once I fall asleep, my sleep throughout the night will be so nice and great.

wendytan

Hey am new here....
My edd is Aug 13 will be delivering my boy at Thomson Medical Center .

Gained wt from 44kg to 57kg!!
Having sleeping problem since 28 weeks.
Now am 31 weeks. 9 more weeks to go.
Am excited but nervous for e big days!

How you people cope with sleepless nite??
Am feeling super tired at work... :(
Welcome Simgeraldine!
I will wake up go for toilet... then come back a bit hard to slp back as baby super active even at nite or day... not sure should be happy or...

wendytan

it is a must need to shave ar? never think of that before...

Some ppl will find BW very painful... I have been doing it for yrs so am immune to it already... hehe...

Im still using deodorant though... Didnt think much of it since I only use it once a day in the morning.....

mer17

I think I'll rather not have the hospital to do it for me too! Might be messy! haha!!
I've never done any BW before.. normally how long can it last? So that I can estimate when I should go and do..
I used to wax or shave, but now my tummy blocking my view! :001_302:

My colleagues told me TMC charged $15 for shaving. Haha. I would think all hospital will charge. I would rather do BW before delivery...

wendytan

I think it's ok to deliver under 3kg too just that it'll be quite small.. my cousin delievered my niece @ 2.2kg & one of my friend 2.7kg..
under 3kg is still ok for baby, as during the class teacher said nowadays baby bigger than 3.3kg is consider big lor.

mer17

steffywoofy, how heavy is your baby? I think so long as your baby is in the ideal range, how big is your tummy doesn't really matter =)

Hi bertrande, please email me the list a well! Thank you very much!!!
mademoiselles@msn.com

Anyone having insomnia lately in their third trimester...
every day I jus wake up at 2-4 am and wide awake!
bb will move, squirm for 30 mins on and off ....
so tiring! I tried sleeping later or drink lesser warer so that I won't wake up in the middle of the night but it doesn't help...arghh

Also a lot of people commented that my belly is very small.. Even though I'm at my 31 weeks...but look like 4 months!
dont know should I be happy or worried.
Hahaha other than that I'm enjoying every bit of my pregnancy ...
Every day I'm counting down to her arrival!

wendytan

Pray that i will have no swelling too!

Started having cramps on my legs a few times...
Pain & aching around butt area..
When baby kicks i will have weird feelings at the vaginal area like as if it's opening... & it feels disgusting.. (-_-")
haha, Elisheva, u shd feel happy when baby kicks as it means baby is healthy and normal!

mer17

Don't scare me! I've been using it almost everyday!

Thinking of going to BW or shave by nurse...
Try bikini wax b4 not really painful...
But think brazilian wax will be rite??

By e way anybody using deodorant?
Mum say cannot use cos gt chemical wor..
Is it true?

zaclin29

I think I'll rather not have the hospital to do it for me too! Might be messy! haha!!
I've never done any BW before.. normally how long can it last? So that I can estimate when I should go and do..
I used to wax or shave, but now my tummy blocking my view! :001_302:
usually can last abt 1+ month...
but sometimes the hairs may start to grow (studs) after 2 wks...