Mindchamps

cnnliow

Hi Longvale

Your thread about MC has given me some light of hope, I would be thankful if you could share with me the contact of your private brain trainer too. Thanks in advance.

HelpingDad

Hi Longvale,

Kindly pm me the contact No & Information of the Brain Trainer you've mentioned.
I have a 9-year old daughter, whom i think she will benefit from the program just like yours.
Thank you.
Helping Dad

Lovingson

Hi longvale,
can send me more info on the pet brain trainer? I was thinking to send my son to mind champs but I also hope for get alternative.
Thanks in advance!

jodil

Hi Longvale,

May I have the contact for your private mind trainer? My son is in P4 and I'm going crazy teaching him his chinese. I need your private mind trainer. Thanks in advance.

Rgds
Jodil

Rainna

Hi longvale

I juz saw this discussion and I am also very interested to know Yr Pte brain tutor. Can I hv the contact pls? And is the fees ex?

Hope to hear fm u. Tks

Rainna

tcl

my son has tried mindchamp, and personally, i think it is a good course. however, i don't think mindchamp is suitable for everyone, especially not for those with learning difficulties. i have also tried cma, kumon, shichida and some others, still with not much results. then i realised through my friend about some brain training which actually tune the brain so the child can be smarter. my son who is in p3 is currently having private brain training at home and he has since scored above 90 marks for all his subjects. the training is not dry as the trainer uses a lot of manipulatives, not so much on pen and paper. my son could concentrate and think so much more and he likes doing maths olympiad. our chinese is not so good as we don't really speak that at home, but still he scores above 90.

i am even thinking of letting my daughter do the private brain training as she is going into p1 next year.
Hi Longvale,

I am Interested in this brain training activity you mention.

Could you pm me the contact please?

Thank you very much.