Maid Agency Reviews

spna

cannot view the blog. tamarind canyou plsgive meaccesss?

blog access

Can u give me access to the blog?

elainetan10

Hi All,

I'm a newbie here. And I briefly read the recommendations of Titan so I will call her later. Hope I can get lucky with a good maid this time! :)

bluetooth

But not me. My experience with Titan, she sent me some biodatas which were experienced maids; Ex-SGP, Ex-Malaysia, Ex-Saudi. What I wanted was fresh with no experience Indo maid and if better, Christian Indo maid. So I requested, waited and waited, there was no reply. Finally I found my helpers from another agency and I am very pleased with their service.

yvonne_ktw

But not me. My experience with Titan, she sent me some biodatas which were experienced maids; Ex-SGP, Ex-Malaysia, Ex-Saudi. What I wanted was fresh with no experience Indo maid and if better, Christian Indo maid. So I requested, waited and waited, there was no reply. Finally I found my helpers from another agency and I am very pleased with their service.
Hi dear
Previous got a mummie here tell me before asking me ask titian to call her then I asked titian why she explained she did told the mummie she currently don't have what she wanted n if she has what she wanted then will send to her. But till then still don't have that's why she didn't send n she don't want keep pester the customer cause she scare customer will find her very pestering.

For your case I think it's the same reason. Unless titian got tell you yes I have you wait for me ok? But u wait n wait she still don't send then its her bad I feel.

yvonne_ktw

Hello Yvonne,
Thank you very much for your recommencation. I found it very useful. Currently i am looking for a transfer maid and would like to contact Titian. Ae you still using the same transfer maid from her? How much did you paid for hiring a transfer maid from Presslink? Please advise. Thank you again
For this, my suggestion never use transfer maid. I tried two transfer maid from two different agent both cannot make it.

yvonne_ktw

Hi Yvonne,

May I know why & what is your mother in law not happy with the first maid? How many maids have you got from Presslink so far? All work with you till contract end?
My first maid is good at my boy but lazy at household not to the extreme but my mil can't stand. (this is transfer maid)

Then I get another with me for 8month my mil very happy n actually me too but that time I doing confinement cause of my craziness I went to sack her :( too long story. But I wanna find her back n ask titian help can't find Liao :(

Then due to money I went search n found 1 transfer in a new agent with case trust, (cause transfer maid loan lesser) but its terrible! She sleep on floor halfway while folding clothes in living room when I reach home I call her no respond n I tot she fainted! Hurried go in actually she sleeping. My SIL is in her own room but the maid still so daring. N she everyday sit n sleep in kitchen don't do work. Everyday call husband n when ever she call she cry. After she finish her loan she say she want go home. I'm do pissed I feel got cheated cause if maid want go home after contract we have to pay air ticket. I hate the service provided by this home maid agent at hougang green.

Actually maid lazy or good or bad is our luck but I hate the service provide by the home maid.
Then I chat with titian tell her my story n decided get a maid from her again. This maid comming 1year Liao which I'm very happy :)

I
Strongl
y suggest everyone get ex Malaysian don't or never get fresh indo cause u chop chop vomit blood.

yvonne_ktw

Hi Yvonne,

Does Titian has Indonesian & Filipino maids?
How much is her agency fees?

Regards,
Varsh
She Obly have indo, no others. As she can speak Indonesian language so I always ask her for translation or wash maid brain. (last time)

Its 1000sgd for 6month loan or 380 for 8month loan

These are new changes due to government change new rules

Lucrezia

A New online portal for Maids is coming soon....will try and find the name of it if anyone is interested (I think sept or oct 2012 max). I have heard that a company is building a maid online portal. They explained that it will enable the transparency between employers and employees (link to MOM). Agencies just want to make commission (over and over by placing bad maids so they get comission from you and them over and over, never mind the 3 month salary they take from maid when they arrive...great incentive to do a good job RIGHT???) and do not do their due diligence work anyway, anyone can write a recommendation and who spoke to previous employer????...so if you have biota online you call maid and organize interview, those agencies are a racket anyways (i have changed 4 times in 1 .5 years). Its a do it yourself. Its going to have everything on it to save money and find a tun of maids to interview.

cywy

Terrible maid agency experience from Asset Maid Agency in Hougang Green. I requested to replace my current maid with new maid and they told me my old agency plan $588 cannot change, need to top up to current agency plan which is $1188 or $888.

I told her my agreement entitle for me to get one replacement,but she say i need to top up agency fee as well as maid's loan for 8-9 months. i find it ridiculous and she dun care how i feel, ask me to check and go CASE "lor" if you want.

what an attitude, and guess what, she slammed my phone when we have not even finished the conversation. )*(*&%$^$(*&

anyone has this issue with them and what they claimed is it correct?

qi2012

Yes it's is true. They collect only $130 from the maid. so maids are constantly looking for transfer for better offer and more off days. Then every expenses is borne by the employer. The replacement never works out coz they will give you only sub standard bios.. They tell you its maid interview you and decide whether to accept tHe job or not.

So you gIve up and go elsewhere for anothern maid.

Hi

Just to share this info……….just personal views. There is an agency in Lucky Plaza - Universal (with another branch in Marine Parade), which tells their transfer maids that they need only to pay S$100 registration fees and the agent will get them new employers as and when they go back to them. I feel that this is in a way encouraging the maids from that agency to keep requesting for transfers as the agent guarantees to get them new employer and increment in their salary for their new job. On the other hand, the agent is collecting high agency fees from customers who are looking for transfer maids and replacement is only free for the first 3 months. And the transfer maids will work for the employer for a few months and request for transfer again since they have the agency's support to get them new employers with higher pay without having to pay any agency fees.

So, for those who are looking for transfer maids, find out more from the agencies which you contact before deciding to take their transfer maids.

newsgmother

I have a good agency to recommend : Elite Recruitment managed by Joyce (84982625).
She is very patient, helpful and most important of all, ethical!
The agency fees are one of the more friendly ones in town too!~

Lavender25

If anyone going to find any agent, do not go to United Channel @ Katong. Their service is terrible and force maid to accept any employer. Later which the maid may ask for transfer again. I have very bad experience with them.
I do not know others Sale representives, Dan is the one that serve me. He is horrible , never return call when i call or leave any message.

She Obly have indo, no others. As she can speak Indonesian language so I always ask her for translation or wash maid brain. (last time)

Its 1000sgd for 6month loan or 380 for 8month loan

These are new changes due to government change new rules
Hi yvonne, can i have titian contact details? I urgently need a helper, read that u had quite a few good ones from her?
Thanks

jeang09

My first maid is good at my boy but lazy at household not to the extreme but my mother in law can't stand. (this is transfer maid)

Then I get another with me for 8month my mother in law very happy n actually me too but that time I doing confinement cause of my craziness I went to sack her :( too long story. But I wanna find her back n ask titian help can't find :(

Then due to money I went search n found 1 transfer in a new agent with case trust, (cause transfer maid loan lesser) but its terrible! She sleep on floor halfway while folding clothes in living room when I reach home I call her no respond n I thought she fainted! Hurried go in actually she sleeping. My sister In law is in her own room but the maid still so daring. N she everyday sit n sleep in kitchen dont't do work. Everyday call husband n when ever she call she cry. After she finish her loan she say she want go home. I'm do pissed I feel got cheated cause if maid want go home after contract we have to pay air ticket. I hate the service provided by this home maid agent at hougang green.

Actually maid lazy or good or bad is our luck but I hate the service provide by the home maid.
Then I chat with titian tell her my story n decided get a maid from her again. This maid comming 1year which I'm very happy :)

I
Strongl
y suggest everyone get ex Malaysian dont't or never get fresh indo cause you chop chop vomit blood.

Hi, I am new here. Have been reading some of the treads and found many kind souls here!!
Need to hire a transfer fast cos my maid of 3 years suddenly say need to go home and not coming back. Now I have only 3 weeks before she leave and 2 weeks to hire one for her to train.

Hi Yvonne, can you also provide me with your agency, Titan, contact cos I cant find it in the internet. thanks so much.

jeang09

Hi, I am new here. Have been reading some of the treads and found many kind souls here!!
Need to hire a transfer fast cos my maid of 3 years suddenly say need to go home and not coming back. Now I have only 3 weeks before she leave and 2 weeks to hire one for her to train.

Hi Yvonne, can you also provide me with your agency, Titan, contact cos I cant find it in the internet. thanks so much.
Hi I went through the past threads and found her no. thank goodness for this wonderful forum! I hope to get her bio data the soonest!!

yvonne_ktw

Hi I went through the past threads and found her no. thank goodness for this wonderful forum! I hope to get her bio data the soonest!!
I'm Sorry my dear to have missed your message cause i was busy with setting up my website. Hope everything is fine now ya. =)

Good luck maid good or bad is heng sway thing..... my preference "ex-malaysian" unless u know indonesian language if not dun take ex-indo else u vomit blood.

BTW: I'm selling kids cloth at very good good price. Kids Fullstop or add me in facebook: Kids Fullstop | Facebook

Facebook