EDD July 2012

Mummies, I like to ask does any of u experience bb's poo leakage? My boy is reaching 2 mths n he's using dryper wee wee dry M size, we switch him from newborn size whn he was 1mth 1wk+ when we notice poo leakage ..bt wif size m,sometimes his poo leaks too..he is partial bf n his poo is watery most of the time..

madangel

Mummies, I like to ask does any of u experience bb's poo leakage? My boy is reaching 2 mths n he's using dryper wee wee dry M size, we switch him from newborn size whn he was 1mth 1wk+ when we notice poo leakage ..bt wif size m,sometimes his poo leaks too..he is partial bf n his poo is watery most of the time..
is the diaper too big? my boi has this issue cos diaper is too big.

mei2009

We're also using drypers but S - his poo stains his clothes sometimes when (a) wear too long or (b) poo too explosive! Actually happens for Huggies and Pampers too. In fact, I had a lot more leakage with Huggies S - poo and pee!

Nugget

I'm using Pampers S size and there's a weeny bit of leakage when he poos. But that's not all the time. Don't know if it helps, but I find that pulling out the bottom liners after taping the diapers down helps.

engravedx

I am personally using mamy poko and no leakages.. It's very soft and absorbent as well. My daughter wears the M size through the entire night without waking up. Even when it's really soaked, it's not THAT wet also.

qoolly

I'm using Mamy poko ultra dry for the baby at night so that I don't have to change her diapers. it's really super dry! Even though it's slightly big for the baby at M size (2 months old) no leakages so far. No problems with her day use Huggies S size as well.

1 thing to check - did you make sure the gathers at the leg area are outside the diapers and not inside after wearing? that will prevent leakage. For the back, I really pull the diaper as high as it can go on the baby's waist and only allow maybe 1 finger insertion space after wearing so that even when she does explosive pooping it doesn't shift the diaper too much

qoolly

hi all, would like to check how much are u all feeding your baby now? at what week now? on bm or fm?
tia
Hi Snowgal
my bb is at her 8th week , she is at total bf. she feeds around 130ml when was bottlefed but most of the time latched on so im not sure how much exactly she feeds about every 2 hours in the day & every 3-4 hours at night

paul

I had upper backache almost everyday..not sure if it's due to wrong posture or is e side effect of epidural..did u blow wind directly when u were on confinement? I heard that could be e caused of joints pain..
Maybe I did blow a bit of wind directly as sth too hot. Taking some chinese medicine now. I also has a bit of urine leakage bt doc say normal. -) My bb is takin enfalac also. I use Goon and Mamy pokers and sth Drypers during the day.

Can add me stzoya@hotmail.com in the facebook, thanks

I just realize my stroller's seat pad which is red run..my boy was wearing all white e other day, after letting him lay on to slp for 2 hrs, e back of his clothes were red n e heel of his socks also red..is tis normal for red colour seat pas to run n stain e clothes? any mummies encounter such problems? Do u think I can go back to ask for exchnge?

Jenni

I had upper backache almost everyday..not sure if it's due to wrong posture or is e side effect of epidural..did u blow wind directly when u were on confinement? I heard that could be e caused of joints pain..
Maybe I did blow a bit of wind directly as sth too hot. Taking some chinese medicine now. I also has a bit of urine leakage bt doc say normal. -) My bb is takin enfalac also. I use Goon and Mamy pokers and sth Drypers during the day.

Can add me stzoya@hotmail.com in the facebook, thanks
Unable to add u... Is it u put private?