Window grills - recommendation pls

Cindy Ng

Re: Installing Window Grilles at home.. anyone has any lobang?

Hi,

I am also interested to install window grilles. Pls sms me the contractor contact. Mine contact is 9726 9529. Thanks.

Yanqin84

Hi all, i tried vincent 3 weeks ago... He is in deem good. he quoted me $1050 for my 4 rm HDB flat.. i got other quote higher at $1700... Even my mum commented his good workmanship.. He is experience and recommended me alot new ideas on installing grille eg like colours etc which others dont.. Thumbs up fir his service...
Hihi,

Can i have the contact and who's name to quote???

My email is l_y_q@hotmail.com

Hi,

I just get Alex to quote me the price for window grill and will install in this coming Saturday.. When taking the measurement can see he is very professional and will explain the detail pro and cons of different design..

Kyratessa

hi snowbear!

please look for Vincent

he is my regular contractor-turned friend, for windows and grilles. My house also done by him (5 years ago till now)

SEVE ENTERPRISE

SEVE ENTERPRISE
3027 Ubi Road 1 #02-114
Singapore 408720

Tel= 6846 1356
Fax=6846 1351
Hi Cancan Mum,
Kindly pm me your personal details, would like to engage Vincent as well.
Thank you!

lousylynette

hi snowbear!

please look for Vincent

he is my regular contractor-turned friend, for windows and grilles. My house also done by him (5 years ago till now)

SEVE ENTERPRISE

SEVE ENTERPRISE
3027 Ubi Road 1 #02-114
Singapore 408720

Tel= 6846 1356
Fax=6846 1351
Hi Cancanmum, will you pls PM me your name to quote Vincent? Very keen to get Vincent to install the grilles for me too. Thank you.

brekkie

Alpha Male
i had gotten vincent to do my windows, grilles, all the doors including the main door and toilet bifold door. me too very satisfied with his work.
u can get his contact from his webpage
Grilles Singapore | Glass Windows & Doors Singapore | GrillesNGlass.com
Anyone able to advise if Vincent from Grilles N Glass is the same Vincent recommended by CanCanMum from Seve Enterprise?

If anyone has Vincent's contact (As recommended by CanCanMum) please PM me. Thank you!

Last edited:

ccpiano

Hi, I am going to do windows grills for my living room, 3 bed rooms, service yard. May I know if there is any recommended contractor to introduce me. Thank you!

sorsor

Hi Ccipiano
I would recommend Jowin from J/C Creative Design . He was my designer who did the renovation for my whole hse incl window grilles . He is very professional n his workmanship is good but mostly important his charges are reasonable .U may contact him at 98263515 .

Hi, I am going to do windows grills for my living room, 3 bed rooms, service yard. May I know if there is any recommended contractor to introduce me. Thank you!

Hi Ccpiano,

I just decided to install aluminium window grilles for my master bedroom.

Already paid the desposit and now waiting for 1 to 2 weeks time for the grilles to be ready to install.

Try reading this before you install aluminium window grilles, it really helps.

Wrought Aluminium window door gate Singapore: The Importance Of Aluminium Window Grilles

CanCanMum

Dear Members,

I have not been active for the past 3 years because my mother passed on and I was quite devastated and have not been able to come online for quite some time.

Anyway I have received a lot of PMs on Vincent's contact etc.

Anyway anyone who needs to get their grilles/windows/bifold doors/gates done up, please look for VINCENT from SEVE ENTERPRISE

SEVE ENTERPRISE

SEVE ENTERPRISE
3027 Ubi Road 1 #02-114
Singapore 408720

Tel= 6846 1356
Fax=6846 1351

HP Number = 98513211

Just mention MummySG Forum recommended, he will know and will give good pricing.

U could also get comparison quotes too, as his pricing I find is quite reasonable.

Thanks all for your understanding.