single mums!

Ting

firstly, thanks edy for adding this section~ hehe...well, im considered a single mum ba...not married to dh yet...well hv a dd of 5 mths old...her name is kaipin~ :shyxxx:

currently, me n dh's r/s oso abit shaky...haiz~

any other mummies?:tlaugh:

mae

firstly, thanks edy for adding this section~ hehe...well, im considered a single mum ba...not married to dh yet...well hv a dd of 5 mths old...her name is kaipin~ :shyxxx:

currently, me n dh's r/s oso abit shaky...haiz~

any other mummies?:tlaugh:
Ting work out the relationship as much as possible. Whatever makes your relationship on the rocks, i know for sure there is a better solution to it other than separation.

EforEileen

Hi, Im currently a single parent.. Nice to mit you... And hope everythin work out fine between you and ur dh...

LoVeS

Sorry ting i am juz curious why u 2 dun wan get married since already got dd? Btw sumtimes seperation do gd for a couple to let them see clearer wat they wan, sum even seperation liao n gt back together for gd.

mamasweety

Ting, I know u are in a diff situation with urself a chinese and ur bf a malay....
But I am sure there's a way out..... Do you still attend the class/lesson?

Sorry if I hurt you but what will happen to your bb Asyura.. Her birthcert now stated as chinese or malay?

Tell u something.....My mom malay and my dad chinese... opp of you 2.. heeheehee

Ting

she is stated as chinese, being dh's race is chi oso..hehe.

but she is not muslim lor.

Ting

mamasweety, i nvr attend any classes at all, n i hv decided i will not convert...esp after wad happened tt tym at tt place...now is up to dh to convince his side tt i wont convert, they cant accept then too bad lor.

mamasweety

mamasweety, i nvr attend any classes at all, n i hv decided i will not convert...esp after wad happened tt tym at tt place...now is up to dh to convince his side tt i wont convert, they cant accept then too bad lor.
I am sure there's every reaason in everything we decide...

Good Luck to you and lil Kaibin.......

Ting

I tot ur dh is malay? How come dd is stated as chinese coz normally is follow father rite?

dh is muslim..ok, his dad is chinese, mum malay, so follow dad, he is chi, so my bb follow him is chi lor..but he muslim cos his dad got convert.

ika_bella

hiie!!

i'm oso a single mother...

my mother-hood storie is a little complicating actualie...

aniwae, hiie ppl!

:Dancing_wub:

tiziana

im also a single mother :) im not married, the father of my dd treated me not good so i decided to leave him and im currently in another r/s with another guy so far so good :)

Ting

ic..tiz, im in the same situation as u..ive met another who is better to me...but we just started out so yeah...will go slow. n i thank god i didnt marry him...:)

Ting

well, mae n mamasweety, me n him cant be tgt anymore, even if he changed, well, it is too late. im happy being single, being pampered the way i want to. im happy just living with kaipin.:)

btw tiz, did u put naomi's dad name on her BC?