EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

nature59

Nature, I've already started washing. Used clothes one load, last night washed the blankets, cover etc. but I'm using normal detergent for first round, second round then use baby detergent. Hubby said i'm crazy hahahah still have a load of new clothes haven't washed yet. So cute to see those tiny clothes hanging on the rods hehehehe
Hi Katherine, yesh! its so cute to see the clothes of mini sizes! hehe i am using the baby detergent and the softener for the cloth diapers too! =)

ahhh thats great! i think i might try later at 3 months+

Yeah, i got my mother-in-law to help.. we both think that during the day use cloth diapers can prevent nappy rash then night time use the normal diapers.
i washed and kept babies stuff a month ago already heeheee so eager n now cant wait to get it over with.am 36 wks already
Good luck mummies..! i guess some might be early!

Any mummies experience baby pushing downwards on your cervix?? I don't know if it is cervix but sometimes have twitches of sharp pains in cervix area

twiggy

Hi all, I am new to this forum.
My EDD is mid NOV and I am under Dr Watt from Raffles.
Did a quick check on the delivery package plus doctor fees etc and it
amounted to around $7000+ just for natural birth.

Dr Watt also delievers at Parkway & Alvernia, however I was told, only the hospital package
prices differs. After checking out the room packages, it doesnt seem to make much of a difference too.

Anybody Mummy here under RH? Would love to hear from you on this. Thanks!

Hi twiggy, congrats and welcome!

I used to be at Raffles under a doctor there but I moved to a different gynae. Now going to deliver at Thompson medical. I think most private hospitals are more or less the same price

twiggy

Hi twiggy, congrats and welcome!

I used to be at Raffles under a doctor there but I moved to a different gynae. Now going to deliver at Thompson medical. I think most private hospitals are more or less the same price

Thanks for the quick reply babyeskimo! When is your EDD? I'm pretty clueless since this is my first baby ;)
The nurse at RH told me what you mentioned too, more or less the same however it seems pretty different from some friends delievering at Mount E hence was pretty curious!

Hi Katherine & babyeskimo

Thanks so much. Hope I will recover soon. :)

ohh..I thought Manuka honey gd..hv been drinking..think I stop. Also thought brown pear is gd..think hv to cut down. Thanks :)

twiggy, mine is 11 Nov...
Isn't it a bit difficult to compare because you have different circumstances.. what was administered for the mother, pain relief or any other services...
i dunno, some say for everything thing the hospital charges (pads, cotton pads etc. anything useables) so kinda hard to compare exactly unless u know the circumstance of delivery
I just compared the average hospital bill size of different hospitals but its difficult to compare one to one bill

Hi twiggy,

I was under Dr Lee of RH previously but moved to mt alvernia and changed gynae as well because the normal delivery charges is expensive, like you said $7000. It's actually the doctor's fees that is expensive, not so much of the room but I think you can check the prices of RH room and anesthetist and compare that to parkway and Mt alvernia to see what is the difference.

momtobe2012

swollen feet and ankles

I m now 36 weeks 2 days.. My feet and ankles become swollen a lot.. Any one experience that before? And any remedy to reduce it?