EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

Re: swollen feet and ankles

its quite common...
me too - it comes and goes. my face also becomes puffy! i try to walk/stand less. keep feet elevated when sitting and do some exercises.

you can try flexing your ankles - up, down, left, right and circles... its supposed to improve circulation and flow

just a few more days, hang in there!

I m now 36 weeks 2 days.. My feet and ankles become swollen a lot.. Any one experience that before? And any remedy to reduce it?

teriwinkle

Exact sentiments!

I took out the clothes/blankets/towels/hankies/mittens & booties to only realize I've bought so much, lol! They are not inclusive of the clothes passed down by friends yet. Haha.

nature59:704080 said:
Yeah, i got my mother-in-law to help.. we both think that during the day use cloth diapers can prevent nappy rash then night time use the normal diapers.

teriwinkle

Katherine, do you mean twitches at the bladder?

Katherine57:704130 said:
Any mummies experience baby pushing downwards on your cervix?? I don't know if it is cervix but sometimes have twitches of sharp pains in cervix area

junzie

oh coz my previous pregnancy was csect, so I decided to opt for csect again. my gynae did mention that there might be a chance of the previous wound opening up, so I didn't want to take that chance. if not I will be tending to 2 wounds rather than 1! if u get my drift...

junzie

teriwinkle I was actually replying to u but dont know how come it came out like that.. first time using this reply thing, have no idea how it works

Wobblymummy, me!!
My EDD is 11 nov ... When is yours... 34wks should be one wk later than mine... mine is Exactly 1 month from today.. So eggcited!
Hope everything goes well for everyone. I just finished getting all the stuff from Jusco today. It's really much cheaper there plus 20% discount.
Now I jus left with a bit of washing.n wait for the arrival of my beloved boy.

Hi barneybaby, Manuka honey is good but I think if you have phlegm, it may not help... Reduce and see if it makes a difference, take care!
Why everyone is coughing ? Me too n I m super worried. Anymore remedy to cure ... I hope it stops soon as afraid it will affect my labour. I tried drinking bird nest, the brown pear, cough syrup etc, still din recover.. Sob sob:eek::(

Mreow Mreow

My EDD is 11 nov ... When is yours... 34wks should be one wk later than mine... mine is Exactly 1 month from today.. So eggcited!
Hope everything goes well for everyone. I just finished getting all the stuff from Jusco today. It's really much cheaper there plus 20% discount.

Wad did u get from JB Jusco?

I plan to buy baby things there too!! :D

nature59

Why everyone is coughing ? Me too n I m super worried. Anymore remedy to cure ... I hope it stops soon as afraid it will affect my labour. I tried drinking bird nest, the brown pear, cough syrup etc, still din recover.. Sob sob:eek::(
Could it be coz of the haze? hope you will get well soon!

nature59

Exact sentiments!

I took out the clothes/blankets/towels/hankies/mittens & booties to only realize I've bought so much, lol! They are not inclusive of the clothes passed down by friends yet. Haha.
Yes teriwinkle! and I also have not included the hand me downs...

nature59

Mine EDD is 10 Nov! =)

nature59

Re: swollen feet and ankles

its quite common...
me too - it comes and goes. my face also becomes puffy! i try to walk/stand less. keep feet elevated when sitting and do some exercises.

you can try flexing your ankles - up, down, left, right and circles... its supposed to improve circulation and flow

just a few more days, hang in there!
mine is swollen almost all the time! i went swimming and walks and it definitely helps!

Katherine, do you mean twitches at the bladder?

Katherine57:704130 said:
Any mummies experience baby pushing downwards on your cervix?? I don't know if it is cervix but sometimes have twitches of sharp pains in cervix area
Teriwinkle, I don't think it's twitches at bladder because it does feel like sharp acute stabs of pains leh. What does your twitches feel like? Pain or not?

Wobbly mummy, mine is 22nd nov but I think may deliver early or maybe my gynae scare me too much hahahaha.

I have a few friends down with flu also, think there's a bug going around

teriwinkle

Use "quote" instead of "reply". :)

junzie:704268 said:
teriwinkle I was actually replying to u but dont know how come it came out like that.. first time using this reply thing, have no idea how it works