EDD May 2013

cony

Hi mummies-to-be, wow so many posts since I logged in last time! Congratulation to all! I hope all of you can bear 1st trimester sickness and it'll be over very soon! As for me, I feel nausea all day long, even during the night, can take only very small portions of food, but thanks God no vomiting!!! I'm looking for the end of 1st Trimester when really can enjoy the pregnancy! However with my 1st one I felt better only after 4th month...
Did anyone check the gender in chinese birth calendar? if yes, which one did you use? Do you believe in this method? I'm very curious about baby gender, cant wait until 20th week! :)

marmalade

hi all, i am down with flu and sore throat for about 2 weeks now- on and off... and then got phlegm. this makes the feeling worse...anyone like me ? so xin ku. also vomitted quite a few times. once in office luckily im in the toilet !

i can't smell frangrance anyone can recommend frag free shampoo ? i am now using baby head to toe wash and i am ok, but i think not too effective on my oily scalp. i like salty food, also craved for pig trotters vinegar, have to eat very slowly and bits cos need to burp in between else will vomit. seems like this is even worse than my #1. i have to lie down most of the time, can't watch tv and in front of pc for long =(

MummyCarol

Hi Cony,
Hope you are feeling better now. I tried that on several websites online for my 1st pregnancy and it was very accurate. However, I couldn't remember the website anymore. So you hoping a boy or gal this round? Mine 1st is a boy and hope to have a girl this round. :)

MummyCarol

Hi Marmalade,
Baby head to toe wash will not be effective on adult. I not too sure on frag free shampoo. Sorry can't recommend. But don't eat too much pig trotters vinegar, very heaty will make your sore throat worse. For me, i crave for orange juice which is the med to ease my nausea. Hope everything will be fine for you soon. Take care and rest well.

ett

hi all, i am down with flu and sore throat for about 2 weeks now- on and off... and then got phlegm. this makes the feeling worse...anyone like me ? so xin ku. also vomitted quite a few times. once in office luckily im in the toilet !

i can't smell frangrance anyone can recommend frag free shampoo ? i am now using baby head to toe wash and i am ok, but i think not too effective on my oily scalp. i like salty food, also craved for pig trotters vinegar, have to eat very slowly and bits cos need to burp in between else will vomit. seems like this is even worse than my #1. i have to lie down most of the time, can't watch tv and in front of pc for long =(

Hi Marmalade,

ya i am feeling the same thing.... have been having sore throat and flu. but the flu got worse when i vomit.. i dun know how it got related though.. hahaha... most of the time i vomit in the morning and afternoon and usually on weekdays cos weekend i will lie on the bed most of the time then i feel more comfy...i crave salty.. cannot eat sweet things esp chocolate cos i will rush to the toilet immediately hahaha....wif ur first one u have the same situation? was it a boy boy or gal gal?? ytd i met up wif a gal friend of mine.. so envy she is pregnant wif no morning sickness except for tiredness... hahah

Celson

Hello :)

Morning sickness seem to get worse as the weeks passed, I'm on my 8th week starting from today... Feel like puking the moment I woke up. Threw up a lot during the weekend.

Every meal is a headache, the thought and smell of food can cause nausea & puking instantly.

The only consolation is my gynae and the TCM doctor both said means the pregnancy is going well with strong symptoms.

marmalade

Hi Marmalade,
Baby head to toe wash will not be effective on adult. I not too sure on frag free shampoo. Sorry can't recommend. But don't eat too much pig trotters vinegar, very heaty will make your sore throat worse. For me, i crave for orange juice which is the med to ease my nausea. Hope everything will be fine for you soon. Take care and rest well.
Thanks! just got back from doc ..yes, i know don't eat too much pig trotters vinegar, but surprisingly i don't have sore throat just phlegm from my flu. thank goodness..my hub said i slurped like a pig when i was eating cos i craved for 2 weeks before i ask my mum to cook lol...yeah, i drank ribena and lime honey. i drank orange juice from my last pregnancy too ! i bought peel fresh when the self-squeezed one is finished.

marmalade

Hi Marmalade,

ya i am feeling the same thing.... have been having sore throat and flu. but the flu got worse when i vomit.. i dun know how it got related though.. hahaha... most of the time i vomit in the morning and afternoon and usually on weekdays cos weekend i will lie on the bed most of the time then i feel more comfy...i crave salty.. cannot eat sweet things esp chocolate cos i will rush to the toilet immediately hahaha....wif ur first one u have the same situation? was it a boy boy or gal gal?? ytd i met up wif a gal friend of mine.. so envy she is pregnant wif no morning sickness except for tiredness... hahah
the sickness and nausea feeling is the same as my first pregnancy but the craving for salty stuff is only this time. my #1 is a gal gal. sigh, last time my mum also no morning sickness and all these nonsense but i dunno why i have !!!! sometimes i feel like admitting myself to hospital where i am been served. just lie there, meals served by the nurses. bored just listen music and watch tv then sleep...

ett

the sickness and nausea feeling is the same as my first pregnancy but the craving for salty stuff is only this time. my #1 is a gal gal. sigh, last time my mum also no morning sickness and all these nonsense but i dunno why i have !!!! sometimes i feel like admitting myself to hospital where i am been served. just lie there, meals served by the nurses. bored just listen music and watch tv then sleep...
hahha.. my mum also no morning sickness wif me and my sis lor... just this morning i almost suffocate in the train was gagging all the way have to hug on to my hubby in case my wobbly legs give way... and some ppl just like to push... i got pushed on my back just now...

Celson, symptoms is strong then its good! My symptoms seems not to be as strong last week.. there is even 1 day that i didnt vomit.. got me worried! haha since gyn say the more u vomit the better it is! Luckily yest vomited, this morning too.. makes me feel bb is growing.. if no symptoms will be scare.. haha

Marmalade, haha thats nice if really got ppl served us and we can just lie down, watch tv and sleep!

ett, taking train is chore... :( i also gag all the way one..

Celson

hahha.. my mum also no morning sickness wif me and my sis lor... just this morning i almost suffocate in the train was gagging all the way have to hug on to my hubby in case my wobbly legs give way... and some ppl just like to push... i got pushed on my back just now...
MRT always packed during peak hours, and some commuters are a bit rough and oblivious to people around them. =/
Luckily your hubby is with you.

Sweetoothz

Hi all..
My MS is not so bad only that I can b hungry in the morning then when buy food, see food only suddenly no appetite Liao..
I'm having cough w stuck phlegm too n i have this as well during my 1st one also during the early stage of pregnancy..
N this time round I'm "allergic" to cup noodles!! Eat only want to throw out back.. N I absolutely love cookies n cream choc now.. Hehehe
N I finally made an appt w my gynae on the 25th of this mth.. Can't wait to see how far along am I.. =))

Hope u ladies r doing awesome.. Hang in there.. =))

ett

Hi all,

can i just ask anyone intending to go KKH? Either by the normal patient or private patient?

Need some advice on whether i should choose KKH or not...

Celson

Hi all,

can i just ask anyone intending to go KKH? Either by the normal patient or private patient?

If you are going KKH, you might want to consider The Private Suite. It's a bit more expensive than the normal clinics, but better service and shorter waiting time. Have you seen any gynae already?

ett

If you are going KKH, you might want to consider The Private Suite. It's a bit more expensive than the normal clinics, but better service and shorter waiting time. Have you seen any gynae already?
Hi Celson,

ya i already visited a gynae.. but hubby suggest that i go KKH lor... ya if i go KKH i will go to the private suite but the thing is ok for normal delivery wif epidural at a class A ward roughly how much ah? cos i wanna compare wif Mount A 4 bedded. if abt there then i have to see the consultation charges too...

Celson

cony

Hi all,

Hi ett, I'm going to deliver in KKH (private suite) . I've the first appt with my gynae this week. As far as I know the first visit is ~$90, second will be cheaper. But I'll confirm after appointement.

cony

Hi Cony,
Hope you are feeling better now. I tried that on several websites online for my 1st pregnancy and it was very accurate. However, I couldn't remember the website anymore. So you hoping a boy or gal this round? Mine 1st is a boy and hope to have a girl this round. :)
Hi MummyCarol, yeah, I also tried last time and it was quite accurate! However I can't find that web site now :( I've checked on others, some shoed boy, some - gal.... I don't mind boy or girl, just very interesting to know to start shopping ;)
Is your current pregnancy different from the first one?