EDD March 2013

mhjt

Eh. But my LMP given was english calendar. Still accurate?

Thanks NeyMO! Will let you girls know this Thursday!

Last edited:

gtss

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. My edd is on 19th mar. Gender still not sure. Detailed scan will be on 30th oct.
Excited and looking forward. I'm 18 weeks now but I still can't feel the baby kicks. Do feel some gas or bubbles at time.
Nice meeting all of u!

NeyMO

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. My edd is on 19th mar. Gender still not sure. Detailed scan will be on 30th oct.
Excited and looking forward. I'm 18 weeks now but I still can't feel the baby kicks. Do feel some gas or bubbles at time.
Nice meeting all of u!
Welcome gtss!! :001_302: Do share with us about anything of your pregnancy!

Teens09

I had booked my post-natal massage from Baby Bellies 2 weeks ago during baby fair.

I signed up 10 days post-natal $580 (without transportation) with following freebies:
(1) Baby massage
(2) One time free body scrub/massage
(3) NB huggies drypers
(4) Huggies babywipes
(5) 6 month Prudential bb insurance
I did saw it too, and is it the first one i see.. I tot there are a few to compare but so far none.. Haha.. My edd is on 13 mar, not sure if its too early to book yet..

NeyMO

I did saw it too, and is it the first one i see.. I tot there are a few to compare but so far none.. Haha.. My edd is on 13 mar, not sure if its too early to book yet..
Except baby bellies, there is another Bella Lunar in the baby fair. Searched online and the baby bellies one is pretty good. Then we just signed there. :001_302:

NeyMO

Dunno how to see chinese lunar calendar one,i am turning 24 this year, lmp is 28 may.. If i am not wrong shld b a girl.. Gg to check up the coming monday.. Hope its true!!
Haha.... there is a mummy who referred this calender but no very accurate LOL.... let me know if it works for u :001_302:

babyIsaac

Hi. I have new Moses basket, My Brestfriend nursing pillow, Avent single electric breast pump and various maternity wear to let go. Pls MSG me if interested.

EQCM32

Just a sharing. I am interested the pre-natal class from Vanda Yoga Prenatal at China Square Centre.

But do you think this is expensive, $30 per session?

Saturday classes are held at 10-11 am and 11 am -12 pm
The Saturday class is $30 for a one time trial.
The charges for ten Saturday group classes are $300.

Anyone interested? Maybe we could go together?
Babe, is it too late?? I was keen on that too. But no-one seems to be interested. Just going to try one @ too chiat. Mother & child. :)

EQCM32

Hi everyone!!
Been super busy and haven't got chance to check the site. Going for gynae visit this Friday, would be 17 weeks by then.
Hopefully can see the birdie. Hahaha hubby wants boy. I just hope everything is good with the little fella.
Just want baby to b healthy. :) update u all if know the gender!
Meanwhile, jia you wor!! ;)

Hii all the mummy here ... sorry to disturb your thread but i have something to share with you all ... currently Mums and babes is having a promotion on their online shop website . do visit the
News & Promotions
page for more information...

Freestyle selling at $699!!!!! while stock last... faster go online order ...got free delivery...

do like us on
facebook

smilem

hi gtss

your EDD same as mine.. i also cant see the gender yet.. my next scan = 01 Nov @ TMC. yours?

Nice meeting all of u!

I had booked my post-natal massage from Baby Bellies 2 weeks ago during baby fair.

I signed up 10 days post-natal $580 (without transportation) with following freebies:
(1) Baby massage
(2) One time free body scrub/massage
(3) NB huggies drypers
(4) Huggies babywipes
(5) 6 month Prudential bb insurance
this is such a good deal!
i signed up previously at another baby fair.. but only manage to get 5 sessions but at the price of abt $500+..

felt so cheated!

Nice meeting all of u!
welcome to join us in this forum..
do share with us your experiences.. =D

and do update neymo once you know the gender.. hehe..