EDD Jan 2013

Aksoh

I'm still at work ;( due to the rain I never leave. Hai.

Asphere: my hus got time to help me massage? I think I rather sleep. Haha. By the time he reached home. At times I don't know sleep till where already. Haha.

Diydee: yup. I can't wait for my check up. 8 more days. Maybe I will see a hole. My son digging or maybe I see gold. Hahaha.

Kiwimummy: why difficult to clean?

Diydee

Aksoh: See gold better than see hole.
He knows the mummy work so hard so give her easy life.

Asphere:
Ya la my girl must start calling her sweety already.
Everything also want sweet sweet.

Tweety04:
My god, dont tempt me BBT next time.
Must control must control.

Asphere

tweety04: y u cant drink? u also need to take glucose test?

diydee: next time we call ur ger sweety... keke coz mommy always take sweet stuffs.. keke i go off lor.. ciao~

Jenni

Hi Mum-to-be,

I am a July 2012 mummy, I have create a group is for mummies group buy, the price is lower then u can find in sg. Any one interested can request to join. Can even request for the things u interested and i will see if i can get it in the lower price. Group name: Sg Mummies Group buy

minkx

Asphere, the osim Udivine tian wang yi massage chair vr power lei.. my hubby went to sit and try.. he love it so much! keep saying he wan to buy nxt yr... :< sit already will start to look like Andy Lau hahaha

Aksoh

Morning mummies :)

Asphere: I cannot buy. I don't want buy then invite the family members into my room to sit the massage chair. Unless I have my house. Then I will buy. Hahahhaa. Now also cannot sit.
I also want see gold !! My son start digging again today at the same timing. Hahha.

Diydee: hahaha. If I see gold I confirm smile till dont know where.

Minkx: then dont let your hus buy the divine massage chair. Later become Andy lau, you very troublesome. Will have a lot of uninvited people standing outside your house to see Andy lau. And maybe even your life will be stalk. Hahaha.

Hikari

Morning Mummies.Thursday already.One more day to weekend.Hehe.Lets gambatte!

Oh Asphere not in office today so forum will be very quiet!=(

mispiiggy:Im not getting confinement lady.Cos baby out end jan confinement period will be during CNY.Normal rates 28 day cycle is alrdy 2.6k.If CNY more ex..I dont think me and my hub want to waste that kind of moneyy.So we are getting a maid(more long-term also) to help around the house during my confinement and my grandma who stays near me will cook and send me confinement food plus my Hubby will be on leave at home with me for the first two weeks.So I think I can manage.Haha!

Diydee

Morning mummies!

Hikari:
Yes quieter today since asphere is on leave.
Thursday...
I wish its already friday i want 23 to come fast, wanna see my girl girl.
:(

mispiiggy:Im not getting confinement lady.Cos baby out end jan confinement period will be during CNY.Normal rates 28 day cycle is alrdy 2.6k.If CNY more ex..I dont think me and my hub want to waste that kind of moneyy.So we are getting a maid(more long-term also) to help around the house during my confinement and my grandma who stays near me will cook and send me confinement food plus my Hubby will be on leave at home with me for the first two weeks.So I think I can manage.Haha!
yea, i am planning to get a maid due to the hike in price during cny too. but my relative says her friend managed to get someone to do confinement during CNY at usual rate too. that's why i was wondering if anyone is as lucky here. haha

Diydee

Hikari:
Yes thought of name already but its of 4 syllables altogether, and each syllable is loooooong.
See even mybeautyrights can't remember.

Few days, feels like forever, i bet all mummies feel that way while waiting for their next appointment.

Diydee

mybeautyrights:
WOAH CL for $3,700?
Take maid can pay her for 4 months already!
Still considering on a maid, my mum and hub dont really trust having a maid around, thus making it hectic for me.
Laundry and taking care of baby...
Bye bye sleep.

Aksoh

Diydee: try brain wash them. Cause I also believe maid and help a lot an cheaper. I remember Hikari saying she going to source for maid this weekend. Can get info from her then go argue with your mum and hus.

Diydee

Aksoh:
I tried, i say having a maid is better cause i wudnt need to rush home to fetch my kid from childcare.
But my mum suggested to send my girl to my in-laws house since they arent working.
But frankly speaking, ill rather put my girl in a childcare though its half-day and get my maid to fetch her from there, atleast she learns something rather than being cooped at home with my in-laws.
The only good thing is they can teach my girl Malay language that's it.

But upbringing wise, i do not want my girl to be confused cause i bet the upbringing wise will differ.
So difficult to discuss abt the advantages of having a maid.
To me its cheap and hassle-free.

i think maid covers more "grounds", like from laundry, to keep an eye on the baby and at a cheaper rate. whereas, some confinement lady doesn't do housework for u unless you pay them extra. But my friend highly recommend confinement lady because she will help to take care of ur body and wake up to look after the baby at night so that you can have ample rest.

i guess i will get a CL if my confinement period doesnt fall within CNY.

Anyway, what do u people think of the chances of getting a maid who knows how to cook? haha! i am thinking of getting the maid to cook those confinement food for me.

Last edited: