EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Hi NeyMo,
YOu should invest 1 pcs of pregnancy swim suit. I invested one. Currently, Spring maternity, Vivo got year end sales. I just paid S$50 plus after discount. For me, i dont dare to wear bikini in public pool. ;-) Normally, I will go to SAFRA to swim. SAFRA is lesser people and only for member. Swimming really a good exercise. You should do so if you have a bad backache. My baby is already hit 27 weeks. I could not wear my normal swim suit any more. When your body into swimming pool, you feel siok...it cool down the mini engine. ;-)
haha... I like the ideas... Cool down the mini engine :001_302: Okok, will go down to spring maternity and get a preggie swimming suit LOL... :001_302:

nyukmooy

Hi luckymum, my doc din show me my bb full view, nor measure my tummy. :(
Hi Apr gal,
YOur doctor how to measure your baby size since your doctor did not show you baby full view nor measure your tummy?

My gynae will show me all parts of my baby body such as the size of his head, heart beat, leg, thight, hand, eye ball, lips to show me for each time appointment. From there, my gynae will tell me the size of my baby now. My gynae will capture the full body picture, head picture for me to keep. Can you request your doctor to do so?

nyukmooy

Hello AprGal!! Wow.. you baby girl is growing well ya!! I have gained total 6kg so far. There are about 11 weeks to go to achieve 40 weeks full term so I could expect 0.5kg to be gained every week. Then I should gain total 11.5kg for my whole pregnancy.. haha... anyway lets see how. Worry cant really slim down after the baby is born .:001_302:

My sister whom gave birth 2 weeks ago advised me to drink the coconut water only as too much fat in the flesh. She drank 3 times a week from 32 weeks onwards. But Mrs Wong from Thomson taught us to drink the coconut water from 36 weeks onwards to cool the body temperature as we will be carrying a "small oven" that time... :001_302:

I'll keep monitoring my temperature from 32 weeks onwards and start to drink coconut drink once my body temperature is getting high.

My gynae said the baby head already turning down anyway he will still turn and turn until late of pregnancy and show the engagement : )
Hi NeyMo and AprGal,

Wow...AprGal and NeyMo, both babies are growing well. My baby boy only has 900g not even hit 1kg yet. For me, total weight i have gained is 7.25kg. I have 12 weeks to go to achieve 40 weeks. Now, i visit my gynae once a month. Everytime i see my gynae, i have gained 2kg. If i gained 2kg each month, by the time i hit 40 weeks, total weight i have gained is 13kg...quite scary!! Right now, i try to cut down rice, i only limit myself only eat 1 bowl of rice for each meal and no junk food. I never have such heavy weight in my life before.....untill i get pregnant now...can not imagine...my leg needs to support 13kg... by the time i hit 40 weeks full term.

nyukmooy

haha... I like the ideas... Cool down the mini engine :001_302: Okok, will go down to spring maternity and get a preggie swimming suit LOL... :001_302:
You should NeyMO. :) YOu will feel good once you put your body into cold water...when you swim, you will feel your body very very light....share with me more ya after your swimming session ! ;-)

PuTRi

With all tis swimming talk - i feel like taking the stroke... 16more weeks to go for me... I hope the swim helps wt my bodyaches n discomfort... But nw is school holidays... Expect alot of kids... Hmmm...

justamom

Many items to clear for nb.. u might wanna consider purchasing..

http://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.290617004393314&__user=795159851#!/media/set/?set=oa.399780236754878&type=1&__user=795159851

NeyMO

You should NeyMO. :) YOu will feel good once you put your body into cold water...when you swim, you will feel your body very very light....share with me more ya after your swimming session ! ;-)
Sure sure!! But i need to get the pregnancy swimming suit first... LOL :001_302:

NeyMO

Hi NeyMo and AprGal,

Wow...AprGal and NeyMo, both babies are growing well. My baby boy only has 900g not even hit 1kg yet. For me, total weight i have gained is 7.25kg. I have 12 weeks to go to achieve 40 weeks. Now, i visit my gynae once a month. Everytime i see my gynae, i have gained 2kg. If i gained 2kg each month, by the time i hit 40 weeks, total weight i have gained is 13kg...quite scary!! Right now, i try to cut down rice, i only limit myself only eat 1 bowl of rice for each meal and no junk food. I never have such heavy weight in my life before.....untill i get pregnant now...can not imagine...my leg needs to support 13kg... by the time i hit 40 weeks full term.
No worries, nyukmooy!! Baby will grow exponentially during last 2 months... and my pre-natal instructor said 10 to 15kg of weight gain is acceptable during pregnancy :001_302:

Me too... I also feel like "small elephant" although i only gained 6.5kg so far.. sigh.. I also control my diet carefully means only "quality food" but not "quantity food" into my stomach that only go for baby but not for me :001_302:

Jai You oh!!

nyukmooy

Will anyone of you plan to go to Baby Expo this weekend? :001_302:
Hi NeyMo and MsSaggi,

If both of you intend go to Baby expo, your must go early otherwise very crowded and some of the items are out of stock. I went there once but i could not get anything due to i went in the afternoon time. Whatever item i intend to buy were out of stock. Some more is not really cheap. Difficult for you to see and choose...too many people.

Last week, i just bought Mendela breast pump at Robinson @ S$179 bunddle set (incl single electric pump, free cooler bag, breast pad). Normally, it sell around S$200 plus per set. I bought all the baby stuffs from Isetan, OG, Takashimaya when they having sales (incl milk bottle, Aven from OG - 4 pcs only cost me S$50, Sterilizer, Aven cost me S$199 buddle set bought from Isetan, Orchard), Bought baby pram from OG, bugis S$300 plus after discount, orignal price is S$400 plus. For your reference.

nyukmooy

No worries, nyukmooy!! Baby will grow exponentially during last 2 months... and my pre-natal instructor said 10 to 15kg of weight gain is acceptable during pregnancy :001_302:

Me too... I also feel like "small elephant" although i only gained 6.5kg so far.. sigh.. I also control my diet carefully means only "quality food" but not "quantity food" into my stomach that only go for baby but not for me :001_302:

Jai You oh!!
You are right, NeyMo. We need to control our diet only quality food not quantity. Nowadays, i not to dare take a nap in the afternoon. I scare put more weight. We must "jia you" together.

NeyMO

Hi NeyMo and MsSaggi,

If both of you intend go to Baby expo, your must go early otherwise very crowded and some of the items are out of stock. I went there once but i could not get anything due to i went in the afternoon time. Whatever item i intend to buy were out of stock. Some more is not really cheap. Difficult for you to see and choose...too many people.

Last week, i just bought Mendela breast pump at Robinson @ S$179 bunddle set (incl single electric pump, free cooler bag, breast pad). Normally, it sell around S$200 plus per set. I bought all the baby stuffs from Isetan, OG, Takashimaya when they having sales (incl milk bottle, Aven from OG - 4 pcs only cost me S$50, Sterilizer, Aven cost me S$199 buddle set bought from Isetan, Orchard), Bought baby pram from OG, bugis S$300 plus after discount, orignal price is S$400 plus. For your reference.
Thanks nyukmooy for the info!! :001_302: I went to couples of parenthoods in SG this year.. And you are right.. very crowed during those fairs.. Seem like everything is free and so many parents go there and grab the stuffs... :001_302:

I got all my bb stuffs in JB which is much more cheaper due to strong SGD currency LOL... But I signed up post-natal massage and maternity & baby photography in SG during the fair in SG.. :001_302:

nyukmooy

With all tis swimming talk - i feel like taking the stroke... 16more weeks to go for me... I hope the swim helps wt my bodyaches n discomfort... But nw is school holidays... Expect alot of kids... Hmmm...
Hi PuTRi,
Swimming can help bodyache especially backache. It tested, it works. I having backahe before i do any exercise. My gynae ask me to swim. I tried. It really work. I have no more backache now. I swim once a week. My hubby will accompany me.

Now is school holiday. School holiday, normally a lot of kids in public pool. If you have friend stay in condo, you can go to your friend's premises to swim or SAFRA. Normally, i will go to swim either early morrning around 9 am or evening time like 8 plus. Not many people during this period. Feel relax due to not crowded at all.

nyukmooy

Thanks nyukmooy for the info!! :001_302: I went to couples of parenthoods in SG this year.. And you are right.. very crowed during those fairs.. Seem like everything is free and so many parents go there and grab the stuffs... :001_302:

I got all my baby stuffs in JB which is much more cheaper due to strong SGD currency LOL... But I signed up post-natal massage and maternity & baby photography in SG during the fair in SG.. :001_302:
Hi NeyMo,
You are right, JB is much more cheaper unless you have own vehicle. For my case, we do not own a car, we only take public transport. Not convenience at all. We choose to buy from Sing instead of JB. For me, I'm Robinson member, whenever have sales, they will notify me. Then, I will go there to shop and plus free delivery once you hit S$200.

For the past few months, OG, Takashimaya, and Istan was having sales. So, my hubby and I went to shop and buy. Right now, I bought most of the items except baby toiletries such as baby shower gel, diapers, powder, baby cream, wet paper and etc. I will buy this one month before my due date.

l0r3tTa

I got all my bb stuffs in JB which is much more cheaper due to strong SGD currency LOL... But I signed up post-natal massage and maternity & baby photography in SG during the fair in SG.. :001_302:
Hi Neymo,

How much u paid for the photography? So u go for maternity then when baby is born, u go for baby photoshoot is it? How you convince hubby to take the shoot? My hubby say waste money :( But i want to take something for memory, this is no.2 baby and what if we don't intend to have more kids..means i will not be preggy again.. hmmm...

nyukmooy

Hi Neymo,

How much u paid for the photography? So u go for maternity then when baby is born, u go for baby photoshoot is it? How you convince hubby to take the shoot? My hubby say waste money :( But i want to take something for memory, this is no.2 baby and what if we don't intend to have more kids..means i will not be preggy again.. hmmm...
Hi Neymo
HOw much you for your post-natal massage and maternity & baby photograph? I interested to know also ;-)

NeyMO

Hello 10r3Tta and nyukmooy mummies,

Maternity (studio) + New born (at home) photography = $600 in total (free one album :001_302:) is the package I signed up during baby fair in last oct. Think quite worth it cause 2 in 1.:001_302: I checked with other studios (which are more famous), they charged total $1000 without album.

But the package is $500 if Maternity (outdoor) + New born (studio). Yes, maternity shooting will be 32-36 weeks, and NB photography will be within 14 days after bb born.

The post-natal massage I signed up is 10 days - $580 excluded transpotation. Freebies including free one pre-natal massage, one packet of NB Huggies diapers, 6 months free NB insurance, free Baby massage during my post-natal massage and some free trial of milk powders..

10r3Tta, my hubby and I love photography during our backpacking. So he is actually very interested to take those maternity + NB photos.. He always claim he could shoot himself LOL... anyway, he still think having more pro photographer is the best choice... Maybe you could share this with your hubby as he will also be included inside the photography shooting :001_302: