EDD March 2013

nyukmooy

Hi, may I no which set is tis? Mini electric, harmony or swing? Tq
Hi Aprgal,
They have single, double, swing model under Mandela brand, bundle set. Aven also got bundle set. U can go down to take look. If u buy 180, u entitle 30 off your bill which means, u only pay 150 for the breast pump.

nyukmooy

Hi nyukmooy,

I'll try to go swim once a week as now the weather is rainy season so might be a little tough... Wasn't into yoga b4 preggy but now everything also will try...

Thanks for the tips!!! :)

Hi Pinkyin baby,
Now is raining season. Quite tough to go to swimming also. U can try yoga or prenatal workouts. Recently, I borrow prenatal yoga disc from library. I do yoga follow the yoga disc. I find it not bad. For your reference.

Meijichoc

Wa Robinson sales sounds good! I wanna go down and see too! Can I just ask are the Medela breast pump relatively cheaper than those sold in expo sales?

Initially my sis in law wanted to lend me her set however she bought it 2 years ago, afraid sway sway I use spoil then have to buy her a new set right? Might as well I buy my own set. I don't wan have issues or unhappiness over this kind of matter. Therefore I didnt really check out the prices of the breast pumps b4.

nyukmooy

Wa Robinson sales sounds good! I wanna go down and see too! Can I just ask are the Medela breast pump relatively cheaper than those sold in expo sales?

Initially my sis in law wanted to lend me her set however she bought it 2 years ago, afraid sway sway I use spoil then have to buy her a new set right? Might as well I buy my own set. I don't wan have issues or unhappiness over this kind of matter. Therefore I didnt really check out the prices of the breast pumps b4.
Hi Meijicho,

When Robinson got sales, I can say that the product at Robinson is cheaper than expo fair. U can get latest model than expo. Most of my baby stuffs, I get from different dept store like Robinson, takashimaya, n Isetan.

Oh... Can rent disc from library??? Din know it...
Tml going down to the library and start looking for it...

Hi Pinkyin baby,
Now is raining season. Quite tough to go to swimming also. U can try yoga or prenatal workouts. Recently, I borrow prenatal yoga disc from library. I do yoga follow the yoga disc. I find it not bad. For your reference.

hi all mummies,

just sharing, there is a warehouse sale at a shop call baby studio this friday and saturday..
address is at 512 Chai Chee Lane, #06-06..

do pop by if need anything..

mamasesame

hi mummys to be! just discovered this forum. did anybody try prenatal massage? any recommendations?

shall check out baby studio on saturday :)

aps

Hi ladies, I got the bonbebe rocio cot but from Thomson medical centre parentcraft shop, photo attached. You might want to see if u prefer the freebies there or taka. :) don't get the bonbebe cot from baby hypermart (or is it kingdom?) as it has less freebies. Price wise its the same. Cheers~

Attachments

Apr gal

Hi ladies, I got the bonbebe rocio cot but from Thomson medical centre parentcraft shop, photo attached. You might want to see if you prefer the freebies there or taka. :) dont't get the bonbebe cot from baby hypermart (or is it kingdom?) as it has less freebies. Price wise its the same. Cheers~
Happy for u for getting d rocio set. Btw TMC having any promo for "baby one" cot?

mhjt

Hi, so far per reading info gathered Avent is popular for its manual pump. N Medela for its electric pump. But lots comment at Medela is open circuit n Ameda is closed circuit. So it all depends wat u looking at.
What is the difference of open and closed circuit? :p