Fengshui masters to recommend for Baby's chinese name?

aquanark

Hi,

Has anyone recently had good experience with fengshui master on naming their newborn babies? Hope you can share with me. Thanks.

Details
1. Name of master
2. Contact no.
3. Address
4. Estimated price

You can contact

company: Seah Bock Swee Co
Name: Master Seah (谢师父)
Tel: 62951616
Hp: 98381616
Email: bockswee@singnet.com.sg
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/seah.b.swee
Location: 809 French #02-204/206 Singapore 200809 ( near ICA)
Price: if not wrong $80 or $88

He was recommended to me and my wife by both my friend and my sister-in-law when i was finding date for wedding. Quite good I will say.. he will try to see what is your preference and see what he can do for you. Most important friendly and won't boast unlike some.

My friend went to him to change name.. so far his life has been improving for the better. 2 of my friends also went to him for naming the newborn. I wil be doing so too when mine arrives.

Heard from my friend you will need to provide both dad and mum's name,DOB,TOB. Then baby's DOB,TOB. he will come out with a list of words that you can use then you choose from there.

Saw quite a lot of famous actors and actress photos taken with him also.

Hope this will help

Last edited:

aquanark

I eventually went to master long tian xiang located @ woodlands area. (just shifted there)

Costs $100 nett. Sit dw with u to explain his recommendations. Rather satisfied with his service.

Yes Joeyyap. But I think it is better if you call him up in case i relate wrong information. Don't worry.. Very friendly uncle.

Joeyyap138

Thank you =) cause outside cost like $200 plus for one bazi analysis. So might as well get nice name for kids as well as life analysis at the same time with a cheaper rate.

don

Alpha Male
I would recommend the way on net at the fu lu shou complex but its expensive.. 588.. my two children also took his service.. he not only tell ur child character but also tell ur whole family.. I are allowed to bring recorder also..I am expecting my 3rd child n aslk the price n it increase to 588..

don

Alpha Male
hi, when my first n 2nd kid, its only 388.. the master will only take ur child bazi.. but thru ur child bazi. He can see how we as family is doing... its linked...

vel

I visited the one way net website . Selection of baby name through online cost 179.76 . Offline no price indicated . But it state appointment to name the bb is when the baby is 1 month old? So the baby will be unnamed for

Joeyyap138

I went for the one at kkh but didn't sit down for the bazi cause the master is is in Hong Kong and has to book appointment.

don

Alpha Male
:Hi, vel.. I look for the grand master tan. Tats y ex..the hundred plus is other madtrr in e company

don

Alpha Male
They will mention ur children profession, at what age is his luck, his while life age, wat to be careful durong growing up. According to his bazi, wat is his character like, nid to b close to who,