EDD Oct 2013

huiqin83

Haha finally someone who know that sweet I'm talking about! Is retro packaging one, very hard to find.
I'm sucking lemon now, the puke feeling real bad. Seeing Gynac this Fri,, will ask doc what to do

I think to be safe, don't eat or drink stuff where unsure the ingredients in are used.

Don't worry too much tvh, u haven see Gynac so far? I had a mc four months ago, but I'm keeping myself positive n happy that this one will be ok. This is my first child n we rally Wana given the chance to be parents =)

TVH

I haven't seen my gynae yet but he has prescribed some supps for me to support the pregnancy...first scan will only be in mid march...

huiqin83

Hmm how he give u the pills without seeing u, just buy over the counter?
Try relax n take the support pill as told, mid March very fast one! Week 9 meaning u can hear heartbeat by then =)

TVH

he just gave me very general med....folic acid, iron and duphaston only....i think these are common prescriptions ba...
ya i'm hoping march to come fast! lucky this month only got 28 days! cut my agony abit...

huiqin83

Haha ya lo, some more with holidays taken away, this mth pass super fast! Can't wait for all of us to pass the first trimester, then can happy count down to edd =)

Naangfaa

Hey Huiqin!

I saw those sweets at Sheng Siong before!heh..

I have to put a little bit of chilli when I eat now so tt I wun puke ..at least it can mask.e smell of any types of meat plus fish!:D

huiqin83

i know what sweets you referring to hehe
i used to eat them when i feel giddy in the long journey buses when i was schooling.
DAMN sour at the starting until i buey tahan but after that sweet sweet one hehe
and they will really ease the giddiness...
i think they still can be found in Mama shop... you never mentioned i also forgot about them hehe childhood memories

Stephy,

I think better not take bak kut teh anymore
i read from another forum, their T.C.M sinseh advised not to take Bak Kut teh....
in fact, better skip all herbal soups sold outside.
if you are seeing T.C.M sinseh, i think it is safe to take only sinseh's medicine

huiqin83

Buwhahaa we all know that sweet but duno the name lol thanks naangfaa! I shall go sengsong see later! I'm staying Punggol so don't have that kind of old mama shop anymore.

Faithmummy, yes yes! Sour until your face will curl n twisted!! Haha but I think it works wonder for us now!
I shall hunt for it n share with u guys if I manage to find it =)

Stephy

huiqin83

i know what sweets you referring to hehe
i used to eat them when i feel giddy in the long journey buses when i was schooling.
DAMN sour at the starting until i buey tahan but after that sweet sweet one hehe
and they will really ease the giddiness...
i think they still can be found in Mama shop... you never mentioned i also forgot about them hehe childhood memories

Stephy,

I think better not take bak kut teh anymore
i read from another forum, their T.C.M sinseh advised not to take Bak Kut teh....
in fact, better skip all herbal soups sold outside.
if you are seeing T.C.M sinseh, i think it is safe to take only sinseh's medicine
thanks, i better rem..
still not very 'use to' preggie..sometimes i forgot im already pregnant -___-"

huiqin83

Stephy, I sometimes forget too! Morning wake up n stretch my body especially waist area. Then rem oh shit, shouldn't do that!
Can get your hubby to remind u too

huiqin83

Oh thank u Faithmummy!! I was having a hard time describing this to my hubby =(
He doesn't know this sweet..

I tried seng song, don't sell. Going to try more mama shop again. If I ask in Facebook pretend asking for friend, do u think ppl won't suspect is preggie?

huiqin83

Oh thank u Faithmummy!! I was having a hard time describing this to my hubby =(
He doesn't know this sweet..

I tried seng song, don't sell. Going to try more mama shop again. If I ask in Facebook pretend asking for friend, do u think ppl won't suspect is preggie?

Huiqin

I just asked my hubby... He said he used to buy super lemon from Econ minimarts in neighborhood... But that was many years back during childhood times....

Dont think friend will suspect because this is quite common during our era haha

Naangfaa

@huiqin which part of Punggol do U stay? I'm staying at e Coralinus cluster..hehe..will try to search for the sweet for U too and update everyone here!^_^

Newae, after a nerve wrecking 2 weeks wait, tmr is finally my 2nd check-up! I hope ey see something there tmr other than e egg sac else I'm gonna be super disappointed and juz cry there..:eek:

Naangfaa

@faithmummy heh..thanks!! Hope to share some gd news later!

which part do U stay??Are we neighbours??heheh..

Amulet

Stephy, I sometimes forget too! Morning wake up n stretch my body especially waist area. Then rem oh shit, shouldn't do that!
Can get your hubby to remind u too
Stretching is still okay de la.. especially since now we won't have a tummy buldging through yet..