Am i Pregnant?

qwertyy

Hi alll

Im 24 and have practice safe sex from start till now... and im still not ready to be a mother yet...around 19jan an accident might had happened.....my predicted menses was on 3feb and it was late by a few days(6feb).

at first like a week later after 19jan in my slp for every hour i have to answer the nature call, and from then every now and then i will feel nauseous and giddy and will vomit.

i am really very lost right now....will it be accurate if lets say i use a test kit to test in this few days? or its that i am thinking abit too much....

Thanks
Qwertyy

LyDeeAna

It is safe to use a test kit now... If the results is negative, try again 2weeks after your predicted menses date...
I was advise this as well when trying to conceive...

qwertyy

Hi all!!

I just finished the test and it turned out negative!!! I have used the Clearblue pregnancy test the one with the tip that will turn pink... and after i pee-ed on it the result is almost instant...is that really accurate and reliable?

Thanks
Qwertyy

Amulet

Hi all!!

I just finished the test and it turned out negative!!! I have used the Clearblue pregnancy test the one with the tip that will turn pink... and after i pee-ed on it the result is almost instant...is that really accurate and reliable?

Thanks
Qwertyy
Did u wait for like 5mins to see if the other line shows up? coz sometimes the 2nd line can take longer to show..

qwerty
sometimes hcg level still not high enough to detect pregnancy....
some mummies waited another week after missed AF to test again