EDD July 2012

JuliaKT

Hi Mummies. How is everything with your babies? My baby girl is actually teething and It's exciting to see her protruding little teeth...But whenever she irritates and bite my nipples, it really hurts :D

Now, I'm applying her gum with Dentinox gel and it seems better now. :D
What do you do when your baby is irritating because of teething?

cyberie

Hi all july mummies

does your baby sleep through the night now?
My baby always wake up crying a few times through the night or she move and turn alot in her sleep ..

How can i ensure she has quality sleep and dun move so much?

Hi all july mummies

My baby always wake up crying a few times through the night or she move and turn alot in her sleep ..

my baby start slping thru e nite when he was abt 4+ mths...maybe try to cut down day time nap, try to play wif her in the day..thn nite time i wont play so much wif my son, n put him in his bed by 9pm, try to cm out a schedule n follow it & it will become a habit for them.

smtimes they cld be overtired, thats why they wake up a few times at nite, thats wat i notice wif my son, if he played too much at nite or i only put him to bed way passed his slping time (9pm), he will be v cranky at nite.

if she move or turn alot bt didnt wake up i think its ok, my son can be at one corner of the bed & another corner 10 mins later ..haha

JuliaKT

Hi all july mummies

I recently found my girls also cries while sleeping and turn a lot too.. I was thinking it might be due to some anxieties she experiences during the day time...
But as Dramaqueen mentioned, it might as well we put her sleep way passed her sleeping time..

cyberie

my baby start slping thru e nite when he was abt 4+ mths...maybe try to cut down day time nap, try to play wif her in the day..thn nite time i wont play so much wif my son, n put him in his bed by 9pm, try to cm out a schedule n follow it & it will become a habit for them.

smtimes they cld be overtired, thats why they wake up a few times at nite, thats wat i notice wif my son, if he played too much at nite or i only put him to bed way passed his slping time (9pm), he will be v cranky at nite.

if she move or turn alot bt didnt wake up i think its ok, my son can be at one corner of the bed & another corner 10 mins later ..haha
i have a fix time to put her to bed. normally by 9 or 9.30, she will be in bed.
It might be because me and my hubby will play with her when we are back from work.
I will try cutting the playing and see if this helps.

but she has the habit of turning in her sleep til she is on her tummy and she will wake up.. how can i prevent this from happening?

mei2009

i have a fix time to put her to bed. normally by 9 or 9.30, she will be in bed.
It might be because me and my hubby will play with her when we are back from work.
I will try cutting the playing and see if this helps.

but she has the habit of turning in her sleep til she is on her tummy and she will wake up.. how can i prevent this from happening?
It's a phase. Mine didn't like to be on his belly but when he was learning to flip, he kept flipping while asleep then he woke himself up! And suddenly, he stopped doing that - he can now sleep on his belly. He also falls off his bed less often now that he's not flipping so much - he sleeps on a mattress on the floor.

JuliaKT

My Daughter also flip a lot and sleep on her tummy nowadays. Last night, she fall off from the bed while I doze off.. this is the second time, and feel guilty that I haven't bought the children barricade .. :(

JuliaKT

she don slp in her own cot or playpen??

Nop.. She is co-sleeping with us as it makes her sleep better and also easy for me to breastfeed during the night.. But now I'm thinking the following options:
1. put her on her own cot again and see her response if she sleeps well
2. remove the bedframe and sleep on the floor with matress alone
3. buy the barricades for the side of the beds.

:)