recomendations for good slimming products?

Hello can anyone help me with this. I need some recomendations for slimming products. Exercising and watching my diet isn't working for me :(

hello, understand how u feel. i witnessed this myself. control diet and keep exercising also no use until we met TRA. With 3 months TRA, weight has finally reduced. Note that it is body and organ fats are being lost as some slimming products only target losing water, muscle mass. No weight rebound after stopping for like 8 mths and no need to starve while on this program. U can PM me if u wish to know more.

yuan

Agree that TRA is an effective program and a healthier way to lose weight. A wellness consultant will guide you through out the program to ensure that you slim down nicely. I can refer you to my consultant, a very nice lady and she can do a free body fat analysis for you =)

mummy evon

Hi lovely mother tra really can help u ! N not only loss weight but can get more healthy! U can contact evon at 91877051

I took up a nutrition course as i wanted to build up me and my husband health. My problem is overweight issue, and my husband's problem is gastric problem. Anyway, from the nutrition class, I learnt that if we know what nutrients our body lack of and we give our body what they require, whether from natural food or by supplements, our body weight will be able to jump into the healthy range. You will be able to lose weight effectively and also healthily. And no rebound, unlike if you take slimming pills, the moment you stop taking, your weight will have the yo yo effect.

As a start, i am taking all plant based protein, calories only 36! Its unlike many protein shake that contain animal protein which lead to muscle and weight growth.

I am also taking a meal replacement called positrim, this meal replacement beverage is only 160 calories, give us the essential vitamins and minerals our body require for health, and yet make us lose weight cos of the calories it provide. I combine the positrim with protein, and is less than 200 calories! normally I will be full until lunch time about 12pm. I took the meal replacement plus protein as breakfast about 730am before my work.

I have few friends who used this method to lose weight, and they very satisfied with their results. you will be able to see significant loss of weight after 4 weeks, and even better after 8 weeks. If you r interested to know more, can pm me.

hlf82

Herbalife VS Tra or any other weight management industries

Herbalife is in 88 countries currently and has 32 years of history. Theres alot of bad rumors of Herbalife, but it is still standing strongly and is the 2nd fastest growing company after Apple as the first. Most importantly, we are the only company with a Nobel Prize winner, Dr Louis Ignarro working for us, and not just endorsing our products. We also have top footballers like David Becknam and Leo Messi taking our products daily.

As for me, myself.. I have lost 10kg in 3 months with my arthritis, migrane, high blood pressure, high cholestrol, gastric all improved greatly. I'm no longer on medication for the above problems. I have tried tra and other slimming products b4, but my weight rebounce after i resume my normal diet. But for Herbalife, my weight has never rebounce for almost 3 years, even if i eat my favourite western food 3 times a seek.

And most importantly, Herbalife suits even for pregeant and breastfeeding mums. And is also proven that children who take our nutrition shakes grow up better and taller than other kids.

Interested to know more or get on the products can pm me. I believe my 3 years experience in Herbalife, helping as many as 30 customers lose / gain weight and improving their health, can also help you to achieve your desire weight and body shape in the shortest time without rebounce.

seow

Hi there

I would recommend MegaHoodia.
It's a natural product made from a cactus. Has no side effects and suppresses appetite.
I've lost 10kg in 3 months. That was my pregnancy weight and I didn't gain it back.

yeewei

hi u can try bonjour bonsoir & bio slimming cream..
if u wan to knw more details can pm or directly contact me@82189867
i just finish give birth on 17/1..me from 42 gain weight til 58 kg during pregnancy..
and i use bio slimming cream during my confinedment..my stomach successful slim down..
and i start drink bonjour bonsoir me weight from 58 drop til now 46..
i can show u pic if u dun believe..

Hi, I have 3 brand new sets of slimming juices to let go as I have already achieved my ideal weight after consuming this for 2 months. I got 3 brand new sets which can last you for another 1 and half months if you are keen. Pls see below for details of the product:-

1 Set includes:
- 15days supply
- Day & Night
- Special Price at $98 ONLY (UP: $128)

Directions:
- Powdered sachets
- Mix with a cup of water
- Morning sachet(Peach) : Drink before breakfast
- Night sachet(Passion Fruit) : Drink before you sleep

Why choose Bonjour & Bonsoir?
- No dieting required
- No exercising required
- No side effects (Organic ingredients / Non-chemical)
- No weight rebound after ceasing consumption of product

How it works?
- Increases metabolism rate and burn away fats
- Detox effects and clear away unwanted substances in the body

Tips of the day:
- Drink 8 glasses of water everyday.
- Refrain from late dinner & supper
- Take a photo and weigh yourself before & after to see the difference
- Enjoy your slimming process and be sure to give us a testimonial after 15 days!

You may visit this page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonjour-Bonsoir-瘦身美白全天然果汁/137494483091698 for more info and testimonials on this product!

Alternatively you can contact me at +65 8363 8588 (whatsapp only)

Bonjour & Bonsoir
1 Set includes:
- 15days supply
- Day & Night
- Special Promo Price at $98 ONLY (UP: $128)

Directions:
- Powdered sachets
- Mix with a cup of water
- Morning sachet(Peach) : Drink before breakfast
- Night sachet(Passion Fruit) : Drink before u sleep

Why choose Bonjour & Bonsoir?
- No dieting required
- No exercising required
- No side effects (Organic ingredients / Non-chemical)
- No weight rebound after ceasing consumption of product

How it works?
- Increases metabolism rate and burn away fats
- Detox effects and clear away unwanted substances in the body

Tips of the day:
- Drink 8 glasses of water everyday.
- Refrain from late dinner & supper
- Take a photo and weigh yourself before & after to see the difference
- Enjoy your slimming process and be sure to give us a testimonial after 15 days!

You may visit our page at http://www.facebook.com/BonjourBonsoirSG

Alternatively you can contact us for any enquiries/orders:-
Singapore(Free Delivery)
Whatsapp +65 8363 8588 (Evon)
Email: bonjourbonsoirslim@gmail.com

seow

OMG what are these loooong advertising messages doing here? :wong14:
just wondering if anyone reads them...

eileen30

Hi there

I would recommend MegaHoodia.
It's a natural product made from a cactus. Has no side effects and suppresses appetite.
I've lost 10kg in 3 months. That was my pregnancy weight and I didn't gain it back.
how does this product work and where can one get it ?

seow

how does this product work and where can one get it ?

Hi

MegaHoodia works by suppressing one's appetite so you can eat less and feel full.
Less eating means less calories and certainly less fat :)
You can buy it on http://cheapmeds4u.com at a reasonable price.
The site is safe and ships worldwide.

Cheers

Last edited: