PostNatal Massage

mariestar

Hi everyone~I only pay $40 per hour for my post natal massage!it comes with an hour of full body massage and 15 mins of intensive tummy treatment and wrap!
SO in fact it is 1hr and 15 mins treatment.i engaged her service for 7 days! IF anyone is keen...can pm me!

maine78

I had mdm katijah. $50 per session for 1hr. Includes one baby massage and girdle for mummy. Tat time was cny period and she even give angbao to my baby.

Piggy08

I had mdm katijah. $50 per session for 1hr. Includes one baby massage and girdle for mummy. that time was cny period and she even give angbao to my baby.
Hi Ladies, i actually looking for pre-natal massage... bt i have a dog at home so i don't think malay ladies will come to my place to do massage... Is there any good pre-natal massage to recommend? thanks.

maine78

Hi Ladies, i actually looking for pre-natal massage... bt i have a dog at home so i dont't think malay ladies will come to my place to do massage... Is there any good pre-natal massage to recommend? thanks.
I had a dog too. When the massage lady arrive, i will put my dog in the kitchen separated by a safety gate. Cost ard $50 for a lucky baby gate.

eurostar

Hi Ladies, i actually looking for pre-natal massage... bt i have a dog at home so i dont't think malay ladies will come to my place to do massage... Is there any good pre-natal massage to recommend? thanks.
they still do lah as long u keep ur doggie out of reach from her

Angel9

Hi,

I have tried a lot of the massage ladies recommended in the forums but found them to be a huge waste of time. NOT effective at all! Seriously! And diets and those London Weight Management and Marie France were all a joke!

So I went back to Spa Rael because they were very effective.

Now, I'm selling a post-natal jamu treatment package from Spa Rael. You can easily search for them online.

They are located in Orchard Road, at Goodwood Park Hotel. There are 6 treatments in total, which include 6 x 60 minutes of manual treatment and either 6 x steam room or thermal blanket wrap after the treatment. The treatment is used with traditional jamu oil made from 24 herbs. You can also choose to have the Natura Bisse cream (instead of jamu oil) for the 60 minutes treatment (Natura Bisse is used in the Oscars and Golden Globes).

This is a spa in Goodwood Park Hotel and the service and staff are great. I was with them pre-natal and post-natal. I bought 2 packages and have finished 1, and it was so effective, I didn't need the 2nd package, so I am selling it.

It usually costs $2000 for the 6 treatments package at Spa Rael. I am selling at 50% off - $950 only. For all 6 treatments. No more to pay. Pay in cash or bank transfer.

Please email me (alita79 at yahoo dot com) for details or if interested. There is no expiry date to the package.

Thank you

Mike Daddy

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to recommend Indah Faidah and you can call her @ 9139 7178. She does both pre-natal and post natal massage, been massaging for 25years ++

Go to the link below for benefits of pre-natal and post natal massage:
Pre & Post Natal Massage | 88DB Singapore

PS: She's my wife personal masseuse, highly recommend her. Low price and good service guaranteed!

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Cakhcakh

Recommend Aunty Ida 96552394. She fm Kelantan,Malaysia. Her massage is Traditional Javanese Massage. She not only massage moms, she also massage babies.

She push moms womb upwards so that womb won't push down the gall bladder. This cause frequent urinating or irregular flow of mensuration that cause menstrual cramp which common problem to woman.She also massage breast to stimulate the milk.

Her session is 1.5hrs to 2hrs, first session sometimes strech to 2.5hrs. This hot treatment, moms can see the result immediately. Signs discharge of blood clots and inches loses ard the baby fats area at the belly.

She also give Jamu Binding (Herbs or Jamu applied on the stomach and wrap with Barut and Bengkong - a traditional white cloth and long cloth) to push up the uterus,shrinking of the womb, get rid of wind, water, blood clots and tone the tummy. Thus helps to straighten the Spinal Curve due to 9mths of carrying big tummy

Ariesgal77

Recommend Aunty Ida 96552394. She fm Kelantan,Malaysia. Her massage is Traditional Javanese Massage. She not only massage moms, she also massage babies.

She push moms womb upwards so that womb won't push down the gall bladder. This cause frequent urinating or irregular flow of mensuration that cause menstrual cramp which common problem to woman.She also massage breast to stimulate the milk.

Her session is 1.5hrs to 2hrs, first session sometimes strech to 2.5hrs. This hot treatment, moms can see the result immediately. Signs discharge of blood clots and inches loses ard the baby fats area at the belly.

She also give Jamu Binding (Herbs or Jamu applied on the stomach and wrap with Barut and Bengkong - a traditional white cloth and long cloth) to push up the uterus,shrinking of the womb, get rid of wind, water, blood clots and tone the tummy. Thus helps to straighten the Spinal Curve due to 9mths of carrying big tummy
How long can we start to do post-natal massage if we are delivering via c-sect? Cos I understand the internal wound may not be fully recovered till a few months later. Not sure if such massage will 'affect' the internal wound?

yaj

Im new hr,im stayin woodlands,i gve birth 2010& 2011,,but hvent try massage how much the rate n duration,.i wnt to try mdm jumei or md
m izah

Mreow Mreow

normally after calling the ML, do they confirm u as a client immediately?

or will they ask u to call then again when u are due?

Wonder how they arrange their apptmts when preggies' due dates are all so uncertain..?

oigawa

Usually they will ask for your edd, C-section or normal delivery. They should be abke to tell you if they are avail during that period. Then when you pop, give her a tinkle. If you have an earlier delivery then call her. Go to a recommended ML and also hv a few standby ML contacts

Last edited:

may69

I tried Mdm Hanis (Hp No: 93882514) recommended to me by another forum. It truly works and she is really good. I'm glad that she was punctual every session and I enjoyed every conversation with her. I tried 6 different massage ladies during my prenatal and I have to admit Mdm Hanis is the best and really professional. There is a difference between certified and not certified as she is WSQ trained in pre and post natal massage. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy state after the my postnatal massage sessions with her and my tummy is really FLAT! Just trying to share since I am extremely happy with her service.

slteh1982

Hi All,

I will due on this coming July, and would hope to find a good but yet cheap (if possible below S$50 per 1+hr/session) post natal massage lady who provide home service.
If you can be kind to share with me your experience and the recommend massage lady detail, please email me at : slteh1982@yahoo.com

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

SaLLy

Cosha

Hello, I delivered on 10 jun 13 thru natural delivery. Today is the 6th time im doing my massage and I would like to recommend my ML. After the first 2 sessions I was able to see results. She is a very nice Chinese lady. She uses acu points for massaging too. Anyone interested can PM me!