How to lose unwanted kilograms!

martina

Hi.I want to lose unwanted kilograms! For several years I try different diets but without success. I saw one advertising of a product for weight loss lipovon. And I think to use it.Do you know something about it? Thank you in advance.

olga

Hi. I know for this product. I used it a few months ago, and I managed to lose 6 kg of my weight. Now I feel very well! Good luck

mmy_lizz

Hi.I want to lose unwanted kilograms! For several years I try different diets but without success. I saw one advertising of a product for weight loss lipovon. And I think to use it.Do you know something about it? Thank you in advance.
Hi Mummy,

i use all natural ingredients. HONEYGAR( honey + apple cider vinegar) & japanese algae supplement.
Lose 5kg in 2wks.. ;)

If u want i can get the stuffs for u..

eileen30

I've been on Acomplia for 3 months and lost about 11KG

I was so afraid at the beginning about consuming diet pills bought online but in the end I'm so lucky :001_302:

and I'm thankful to www.meds4eu.com for offering such amazing pills!

I had some sleeping problems the first 2 weeks, then everything was fine.

Now I'm trying to have a better lifestyle, I do not eat junk food, I consume lots of fruits and green tea to maintain my normal weight.

evelyn33

hi mommies

i'm here as i need to slim down to save my relationship and i'm searching for reductil pills

i used reductil 3 year ago and lost weight fast

i can't find it in pharmacies any more and really need your suggestions

please help !

flowerii

I have a slimming product to recommend. It is a meal supplement (yes, supplement, not replacement, so you still continue with your meals.. I know how sian it is to be drinking meal replacement everyday as i am those who enjoy my meals. Of cuz, try to avoid unhealthy food such as fast foods, etc). It is called Bios Life Slim. Not only it helps to burn fats, it actually train your body to burn fats. It is all natural too. Just take it 10 to 15 mins before meal, twice a day. Tried and result proven by many. PM me if you're interested. Trial pack is available. :)

I m on USANA meal replacement and lost 4 kgs in 5 days :) i do not usually believe but after seeing my colleague, i tried and it works :), it not a carbo blocker, it a nutrional meal, thus weight will not bounce back after u stop consuming, it will maintain and looked toned.

Hope more ladies will benefit from this nutional meal like me :)

PM me if interested

Yup i agree with scang, reductil and xenical are prescription drugs, not advisable to buy online and reductil is taken off from singapore market due to increased risk of cardiovascular problems

mother007

I have 2 kids and I'm a little heavier than normal. So I have set my goal for losing my 15kg or so in the next 4 months by keeping a low carb diet and exercising... but I found out I have a popped disc so my doctor has told me that I can’t do any exercise other than yoga. Because of this problem my weight loss now is around 1kg a month. This is really slow and I really need extra help.
I've read many mommies here are losing weight with Reductil and decided to try it too. Yesterday I have transferred money to www.cheap.meds4u.eu for a month supply of Reductil 10mg. I'm a little nervous as I've never bought any pills online before but... I do hope everything will be fine.

joanne33

How was it mother007 ? Did you lose your weight?

I ordered Reductil on this site too and lost 16kg in 3 months time.