Jocelyn Wong - ACJ Clinic

Tannie

Just to update her delivery fees. I just got the doc letter and the following is stated:-
Dr's surgery fee $1488-2088
inpatient consultation fee (per day) $150-250
anesthetist's fee $350-550
padiatrician's fee (per day) $200-300

maisykhoo

May I know the Dr's surgery fee $1488-2088 is for normal delivery, or c sec? Or is it normal is $1488, and c sec is $2088?

mar81

I've heard good things about Jocelyn Wong also, one my colleague also use. But personally I recommend Dr Mary Yang.

She is very thorough and will take the time to explain everything. I've recommended her to 2 other friends, both have 3 kids among them delivered by Mary.

Her contact details are Yang Hon Mee Mary | MediSherpa | Singapore

Good luck!

wkjpoh

Thanks Tannie for the info!!

So this is over and on top of the hospital charges i believe? what is the padiatrician's fee for? is it for the nursery cot bed or something?

Just to update her delivery fees. I just got the doc letter and the following is stated:-

Tannie

Yes, those fees r on top of hospital fees.

PD is to check on baby after deliver.

wkjpoh:646567 said:
Thanks Tannie for the info!!

So this is over and on top of the hospital charges i believe? what is the padiatrician's fee for? is it for the nursery cot bed or something?

darchelle

Hi Tannie,

I was told that first consultation is $148 and subsequent consultation is $78. Ultrascan is $58-$68. Seems the price has increased again. Dr Wong was indeed good but I'm quite shocked and upset by the big jump of her fee. 2 years back, the follow up consultation was $58 and ultrascan was $48, with package. Now I have double thought if I should go back to her. Wonder if they give discount for 2nd child..haha...

Hikaru87

Hi, i am a new to this forum just wana ask does Dr Jocelyn Wong attends to vba2c?? I am looking for a female gynae who is pro in vba2c..pls help:embarrassed: thanks alot in advance!

sada123

Hi all,
I am new to this forum and had just booked appt with Dr. Joycelyn Wong (recommended by my friend).
I understand the charges per visit and scan thingy. But I am not too sure how they calculate the charges of delivery.
I'm blurred with the figures... But in terms of the cost of delivery, roughly how much are we expected to pay???
And how much can we claim from medisave maximum?

Appreciate you can enlighten me on this... so that me and my husband can set aside money for all the above.

Thank you so much.

theblueskies

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum.

Am planning for a kid in Year 2014, just thought I will do some reading about pregnancy now.
And also, I thought of going for a check up at a gynae, hence this brings me to this page.

Heard of so many good reviews for Dr. Jocelyn Wong. Anybody here went with her lately?

I wonder if she does normal gynae checkup?

mavelyn

Hihi,

I'm new here too! Planning to have a kid. Saw lots of reviews about Dr. Jocelyn Wong. Like theblueskies, wanna know if anyone went to her recently??
How abut Dr Adrian Tan and Dr Caroline Khi, are they as good??
Many thanks in advance!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum.

Am planning for a kid in Year 2014, just thought I will do some reading about pregnancy now.
And also, I thought of going for a check up at a gynae, hence this brings me to this page.

Heard of so many good reviews for Dr. Jocelyn Wong. Anybody here went with her lately?

I wonder if she does normal gynae checkup?

cyberie

Hihi,

I'm new here too! Planning to have a kid. Saw lots of reviews about Dr. Jocelyn Wong. Like theblueskies, wanna know if anyone went to her recently??
How abut Dr Adrian Tan and Dr Caroline Khi, are they as good??
Many thanks in advance!
I am with Dr Caroline Khi. She is very nice and gentle.
i feel very comfortable with her.

Delivered by baby via c-sec.. she is very good and i recover well..
Few of my colleagues and friends also see her for normal female issues and pregnancy..

mavelyn

I managed to book an appointment with Dr Caroline Khi. But it's Jan next year, long wait..

I am with Dr Caroline Khi. She is very nice and gentle.
i feel very comfortable with her.

Delivered by baby via c-sec.. she is very good and i recover well..
Few of my colleagues and friends also see her for normal female issues and pregnancy..

I'm with Jocelyn Wong since my first visit at 8 weeks (now 19). She's nice, friendly, surprisingly young and pretty too! She was recommended by a friend whom Dr. Wong delivered her 2 princesses. I heard raves about her stitching from my friend and from this forum - but I cannot imagine which gynae will do a horrible job. That will leave a bad scar both physically and mentally..

The downside is, the waiting time.. haiz.. I guess all good things comes with a price hence the waiting time is bo bian..

Tannie

Singapore2010:794941 said:
I'm with Jocelyn Wong since my first visit at 8 weeks (now 19). She's nice, friendly, surprisingly young and pretty too! She was recommended by a friend whom Dr. Wong delivered her 2 princesses. I heard raves about her stitching from my friend and from this forum - but I cannot imagine which gynae will do a horrible job. That will leave a bad scar both physically and mentally..

The downside is, the waiting time.. haiz.. I guess all good things comes with a price hence the waiting time is bo bian..
hi, do u mind sharing her charges this year?

hi, do u mind sharing her charges this year?
First consult was 158 if im not mistaken. Subsequent is $68 not exceeding 10mins (i've never been overcharged before though it seems more than 10mins). Oscar + detailed scan + Consultation + blood test cost me ~$800. HOwever the Oscar fees are not charged by ACJ. The nurses will help facilitate with the booking. I dont have the breakdown of the vitamins and fish oil.