EDD Mar 2014

tpy

me too! just tested positive on last fri! had fever due to pregnancy yesterday that i push forward to see gyne earlier...did a scan n is very tiny dot..hopefully he or she can find the correct place to rest for next 8 mths...now i am losing voice and keep coughing:(

honeygirl

Dear all MTBs,
Congate! I am also newly pregnant and found out in 8/7/13, based on my LMP , my EDD maybe in Mar 2014 too.But really looking forward to my first Obster appointment and ultrasounc scan on 18/7 then will know!take care and enjoyed it!

tpy

this friday i am gng for my second appt..i have not been able to achieve deep nice sleep since last week especially at times at nights will feel something moving around tummy area. My 1st appt with Dr esther ng was gd and she is very nice and patient! but cost $200 bucks for the visit including multivit, folic acid, calcium pills and untrasound scan.

lltan

hello & congrats all MTBs :) Just joined today..

Tested positive last week and edd is 20 March...excited and looking forward to a smooth pregnancy....

honeygirl

Dear Tpy,
Congate ! So far I did not feel anything , just have slight cramp on and off at left or right
Side of tummy . Sometime I felt bloatness too . Looking toward my first Scan tom and
see dr ! Wish all MTBs all the best!

cupcakemum

Hi everyone and congrats! My EDD is March 2014 too.

Any second time mummies here?

Btw, I'm at Wk 6 now but I don't feel any preg symptoms..feeling worried.

tpy

Dear Tpy,
Congate ! So far I did not feel anything , just have slight cramp on and off at left or right
Side of tummy . Sometime I felt bloatness too . Looking toward my first Scan tom and
see dr ! Wish all MTBs all the best!
same here cramps on n off at nites...now i start to vomit water whenever i cough v hard...sudden choke for past few days that made me vomit water...

honeygirl

Dear cupcake mum,
i am first time mummy and also 6 weeks now .
My EDD is 13/3/14. At first I also felt like normal no symptom of
vomiting only slight cramp and bloatness :) no worries , most
important is the ultrasound scan and Beta HCG to cfm pregnancy will helps .
Plus subsequent scans in later dates:)!so dun scare yrself most important
no abdominal pain and bleeding :) all the best !

cupcakemum

honeygirl:809396 said:
Dear cupcake mum,
i am first time mummy and also 6 weeks now .
My EDD is 13/3/14. At first I also felt like normal no symptom of
vomiting only slight cramp and bloatness :) no worries , most
important is the ultrasound scan and Beta HCG to cfm pregnancy will helps .
Plus subsequent scans in later dates:)!so dun scare yrself most important
no abdominal pain and bleeding :) all the best !
Thanks for reassurance. I'm just worried about lack of symptoms cos my first pregnancy had lots of nausea and exhausted all the time. My first gynae visit is on Monday. Looking forward to see my tiny baby :)
All the best to u too!

tpy

Haha cupcakemum, not much pregancy symptoms I feel is gd. I have one friend she has never taken mc or no pregancy symptoms throut her 9 months n gave birth to healthy bb gal!! I wish I can b like that as I m coughing like crazy now

cupcakemum

Haha cupcakemum, not much pregancy symptoms I feel is gd. I have one friend she has never taken mc or no pregancy symptoms throut her 9 months n gave birth to healthy bb gal!! I wish I can b like that as I m coughing like crazy now

yea it's a good thing to have no symptoms and hopefully it will stay that way as long as baby is doing fine!

Eleanor

Hi cupcake, i'm at Week 6 too..and didn't have any symptoms so far...i wonder at times too whether i'm actually pregnant...lol
But i guess it's a blessing if we don't have any symptoms...as long as there's no bleeding or pain, should be fine =)
Folic acid is important during this period..currently i'm taking 400mg which I've got off the shelf.