Delphin vs rainbow vaccum cleaner

marcus

hi everyone i,m here to say some good reviews on a particular company that just came to my place this morning and the service from this company was tip top and truely satisfying . i did called the contact number that was posted here in this page by ritello sg and also after seeing some good reviews from the previous post by some people here when the owner of ritello singapore was working for some other brand. simon came over to my place with is saleman to do demo for the cleaning services that he wanted to promote. i got to say that they priority is selling service not the product. and the way they did the service which was free for the first time was really satisfying to my eye. they really did a proper job compare to some company who wanna sell the product but do a half plus 6 job. the way they clean the matteress was different compare do other product i have seen. and when i ask him why is it different the method they use to clean the matteress? and is explanation did make sense to me. the product look different and very nice in design and the suction power was real powerful. they did the presentation on the service but i prefered the machine. he only reveal the product price after i insisted few times. the price was cheaper then other product i have seen and its suction power was real strong also the good service i got from them. very good service tumbs up to u guy,s from ritello. if u wanna know about their services or product u can pm me here or u can contact them from the above post by their company.

Last edited:

marcus

hello siti aminal if u don,t mind i can pass u the contact number of another product but the company is selling more to cleaning services unless u insisted then they might sell the product. just try and see don,t worry as they are very professional and not pushy. let me know if u need the contact

Siti Aminah Ali

Hi Marcus... first of all my name is SITI AMINAH not aminal... hmmm izzit is the service good? can you u give me the contact number ??Thanks

marcus

lol. so sorry siti, typo error. as for the service i was satisfied its not easy to make me buy something on the spot but i could decide on getting something that means it must be real good and value for money. you can contact their office number at 67497300.

Last edited:
Dear mommies, for value for money, you can consider Atocare, it is only $388.....

ATOCARE has various improvements over other vacuum cleaners.

1) Uses a 3 layer filtering system.

2) Semi-Permanent HEPA Filter can last very very long ~ 1 yr (unlike older models of disposable HEPA filters)

3) Uses a powerful cyclone technology that is seen in only big vacuum cleaner.

4) UV hand held vacuum has powerful 650W total motor power (40 Litres per second suction power).

5) Rolling Brush System, rolls and beats bedclothes to prevent their cloth from being sucked. It also takes out dust, ticks and harmful bacteria where are in deeply hide among fibers.

6) Sub vacuum hose is the special function for vacuuming the narrow space like couch gap and window frame..etc

7) Philips UV-C Lamp 253.7 nm UV wavelengths exterminate ticks and harmful bacteria, viruses, germs, dust mites and eggs.

ritellosg

hi everyone. i,m rina here. thanks for the good reviews and also if u need any help on the service and product and also for after sales support u can always call up @ 91670600. we would be at your service. thank u for ur support mr marcus and madam siti. your sincerely rina. we are here to serve you with the best. a good service goes a long way.

Last edited:

nurul

Good Day All, I have bought the Ritello 1 month back. I think I am few of Simon first customer. At first I was a bit hesitate to call him after seeing the brand Roboclean but now I am not regarding it as He was not selling the product, he is selling his service to us. The reason that I am looking for these vacuum is that my daughter was having rashes problem at night and having the Ritello helps her sleep well now. Not only it does clean our mattress, it also clean the air. It does help when one of us get any flu and it will not spread to our daughter. Now we realize after using it that we need it for our family good health . Really impressed with the air-purifier as it is as low as 38W compare to the rest of the Vacuum Cleaner so call cums Air-Purifier but runs in high current. It does not make sense if we are running at long hours and the current consumption going to cost a bomb, because I am using the Ritello almost everyday and run it for a whole 3 days at times. Attached is my warranty card that proves I am one of Ritello user. the good news is the machine is upgradeable when a new model comes out as in you dont,t have to change to a new model you can change the parts to the latest one with little investment. its cheaper then other product I have seen. the best would be it will be fully utilize for the money spent as it can run long hours for purification. try calling them if u are interested.nurul.jpg

Last edited:

jasmine quek

hi everyone here. the ritello came over to my place. i saw the services they provide. i took up the cleaning service for the fabric from them for 12 session. i am considering buying the product which is cheaper then other product i have seen. for the time being i,ll do the service from them and later i can convert to the product if i one. people who are interest on this kind of cleaning for the sake of our family health and benefit should try it and then decide. anyway here is the number for sales person who came over and did a good job in a very professional manner. 96663142

ritellosg

hi thanks to everyone for supporting us with your purchase of the service and product. We ritello singapore will be here always to support u with our after sales and enquiries. thank you. don,t hesitate to call us @ 91670600

Last edited:

Siti Aminah Ali

good evening to everyone.. i bought ritello last month. i had to change my maid and my new maid does not know how to use the machine. i called the company they sent a nice gentalman to teach my new maid. afterall i,m happy with their after sales and they did not charge me for the 2nd round of product trainning. i gave them my brothers and sisters contacts as refferal. 1 of my brother and 2 sisters also bought the product since they have seen delphin and rainbow before. so they were able to compare the price and the difference that ritello gives just like how i compared. i would strongly recommend ritello to everyone who i know before commiting to other product.

pamela chua

Good Day All, I have bought the Ritello 1 month back. I think I am few of Simon first customer. At first I was a bit hesitate to call him after seeing the brand Roboclean but now I am not regarding it as He was not selling the product, he is selling his service to us. The reason that I am looking for these vacuum is that my daughter was having rashes problem at night and having the Ritello helps her sleep well now. Not only it does clean our mattress, it also clean the air. It does help when one of us get any flu and it will not spread to our daughter. Now we realize after using it that we need it for our family good health . Really impressed with the air-purifier as it is as low as 38W compare to the rest of the Vacuum Cleaner so call cums Air-Purifier but runs in high current. It does not make sense if we are running at long hours and the current consumption going to cost a bomb, because I am using the Ritello almost everyday and run it for a whole 3 days at times. Attached is my warranty card that proves I am one of Ritello user. the good news is the machine is upgradeable when a new model comes out as in you dont,t have to change to a new model you can change the parts to the latest one with little investment. its cheaper then other product I have seen. the best would be it will be fully utilize for the money spent as it can run long hours for purification. try calling them if you are interested.View attachment 112643
after seeing the above post by nurul i too decided to call ritello in singapore for a demo appt. i had a demo appt with delphin after they approached me in during a road show. delphin demo was impressive but the saleswomen was very pushy which i did not like it. i see some reviews online which was not good and which the company has a very bad reputation and after sales review was equally bad and made up my mind not to buy delphin and as for the salesperson it is made in germany but through online research i found it was made in china.
so here is the thing i saw the demo from ritello and i understand its function is different compare to some other water base vacuum. and the most important the price was cheaper for the benefit and the function we can utilize the machine for long hours usage. i know all vacuum cleaner company do demo will say the machine is a purifier but to be honest i understand the watts and current consumption got to be low in order to do that. that makes me to buy a ritello as its was running at 38watts only. and also it has a display screen to show you what function you using for example if you are doing air purifier the machine display screen will indicate air.
i'm also happy with the way the demo was done cause the salesperson did clean my bedding till it was completely clean. most importantly he was not pushy. i would advice if anyone interested in waterbase cleaner should consider to see demo from this company.

Last edited:

marcus

I totally agree with pamela. salesperson was not pushy plus its few hundreds cheaper compare to other machine and its really value for money. I got to say the air purification function is fantastic. my family we have been utilising it as a purifier everyday besides cleaning the matteress every week and other things.

Last edited:

shalon spike

Hi Marcus, do you still have the contact person number? i would like to see the demo before i decide to purchase as i have seen demo for other company.

thanks