Hobs

sassylady

Yes. Thanks for the sharing. Is there a guide to choosing a good hob? Looking forward to my house renovation. Have been reading up on the the different hobs and hoods in the market. Looking forward to hearing from all the experienced mummies here :) Thanks in advance

linamummy

No one kitchen is the same. Thats why I think Turbo is a good brand.
They offer quite a lot of cut out sizes for their hobs and even their ovens - which is really convenient and there are so many models to choose from!

tammysow

The flame one is actually loads better. Turbo's flame points upwards to your pots/pans so it saves your cooking time and gas usage! Induction looks more stylish and easier to clean the surface. It really depends on your personal preference! Hope this helps.

in fact, turbo hobs are made in italy. quality good man. i chose my brands carefully and will stick to them when they are good. have been using turbo for many years now and they have not disappoint me! now they have so many new models , make me feel like changing the hob.

tammysow

Turbo just released a new black chimmy hood. Looks gorgeous! Really gives the kitchen a modern twist.
The hoods are not just beautiful; they come with several nifty features as well. Both hoods are equipped with built-in LED lamps. They each boast a ‘change filter’ indicator, which informs you when maintenance is needed. The four-speed controls can also be activated by a touch of the finger.

sassylady

TURBO hobs are capable of producing the largest flame in the market. The burners and burner caps are also made of copper alloy, which gives them the ability to endure high heat!

More importantly even after prolonged use, they will not change shapes. Any homemaker's dream!

Any tips to choose the right hob for your kitchen? I am considering between colours to match with my country style kitchen. I heard the glass hobs are very hot right now.

tammysow

Any tips to choose the right hob for your kitchen? I am considering between colours to match with my country style kitchen. I heard the glass hobs are very hot right now.
Glass Hobs are easier to keep clean than traditional gas hobs. Unlike standard gas hobs, the flat ceramic surface is easy to clean, though you still have to remove the pan supports.
Induction hobs are a quick, safe and efficient method of cooking. In fact, heat distribution is better with gas! It really depends on your preference.

sassylady

Glass Hobs are easier to keep clean than traditional gas hobs. Unlike standard gas hobs, the flat ceramic surface is easy to clean, though you still have to remove the pan supports.
Induction hobs are a quick, safe and efficient method of cooking. In fact, heat distribution is better with gas! It really depends on your preference.
Conventional hobs are the stainless steel ones. Even though glass hobs may look better but my family and I cook very often so I would prefer a sturdy stainless steel hob!

tammysow

Modern times come modern kitchen. So many different kinds :001_302:
Yes. But it seems kitchen wares don't last very long though. It almost seems like they specifically designed to last for only a couple of years so it will malfunction so we will be forced to buy new one to replace. However I entrust my kitchen to Turbo. Turbo has been my family's entrusted brand for many years now. Highly recommend you guys to use Turbo. The one stop brand for your kitchen desires.

sassylady

Yes. But it seems kitchen wares dont't last very long though. It almost seems like they specifically designed to last for only a couple of years so it will malfunction so we will be forced to buy new one to replace. However I entrust my kitchen to Turbo. Turbo has been my family's entrusted brand for many years now. Highly recommend you guys to use Turbo. The one stop brand for your kitchen desires.
Well said tammy! Kitchen desires :eek: