Jocelyn Wong - ACJ Clinic

myojojo

First consult was 158 if im not mistaken. Subsequent is $68 not exceeding 10mins (i've never been overcharged before though it seems more than 10mins). Oscar + detailed scan + Consultation + blood test cost me ~$800. HOwever the Oscar fees are not charged by ACJ. The nurses will help facilitate with the booking. I dont have the breakdown of the vitamins and fish oil.
Hi Singapore2010, I wanted to estimate the cost for dr's visits. the $800 you mentioned, is the net cost you paid for pre delivery consultations/tests/med to Dr Wong? this is without package right? currently I am also seeing Dr Wong, just purely consultation ($71.76 with GST) and routine you/s scans ($72.76 with GST), estimated for 12 visits, is already $1700+. have not even add in other costs like OSCAR, blood test etc..

Dr. Wong doesn't have a package since long ago. She delivered my bb in Oct'13.. Mine was natural first then emergency c-sect.. her fees was $3k plus.. Gave birth at TMC and all in the total bill was $13k

Dananeo

Dr. Wong doesn't have a package since long ago. She delivered my bb in Oct'13.. Mine was natural first then emergency c-sect.. her fees was $3k plus.. Gave birth at TMC and all in the total bill was $13k

Hi mommy. You mentioned the bill was $13k in TMC. Same as mine when my 1st baby delivered with E-Csect in Mount E in Jan 2013. My gynae is Dr. Chia Yee Tian. Her delivery fees was 3.2k. But this also includes baby extended 2 nights stay (total 5nights) due to jaundice. And I stayed for 4 nights too. Maybe that's y adds up the bill.