Dr Jazlan Joosoph - Raffles Hospital

dianay

Its also very coincidence and nice knowing you especially with very few mummies having Dr Jazlan as their gynae

Akeelah

Its also very coincidence and nice knowing you especially with very few mummies having Dr Jazlan as their gynae
Indeed, me too. Can't find much on Dr Jazlan online so it's good to connect with mummies who chose him. And thanks to you for all the important info on him; appreciate it much.

Yes, I'm over in Tampines (hub's parents place). getting our new place in July, hopefully.

Yourself?

dianay

I am in Tampines on weekdays as daughter taken care by my mum, and since my workplace is in bedok, so i decided to stay over in Tampines on weekdays.
my own home is in Sengkang. So i save the hassle. hehe...

uppergal07

I am in Tampines on weekdays as daughter taken care by my mum, and since my workplace is in bedok, so i decided to stay over in Tampines on weekdays.
my own home is in Sengkang. So i save the hassle. hehe...

Hi Dianay.. How much is your package with Dr Jazlan? What is the breakdown?

norasilati

Indeed, me too. Can't find much on Dr Jazlan online so it's good to connect with mummies who chose him. And thanks to you for all the important info on him; appreciate it much.

Yes, I'm over in Tampines (hub's parents place). getting our new place in July, hopefully.

Yourself?
Hi, I am a mummy with 2 kids and I have both kids with Doctor Jazlan. First one in year 2007 was in KKH because Doctor Jazlan was in KKH during that time. Then my second one in year 2009 was in RH because Doctor Jazlan went to RH after KKH. So I have been with Doctor Jazlan even after my 2nd one because I have my yearly PapSmear test with him.

ocissus

Dear Mothers,

I hope some one reads this and can help me. Currently I am 18 weeks pregnant and had gone for Dr Jazlaan appointment for times since 11 Dec 2020. It was too many appointments too soon I felt. I paid $4000 to date the last visit was my 4th and cost me $2700 which include his package$2200 and and Fish Oil 6 months supply $250. I need to go for 2nd detail scan on 8 Mar which will cost abt $800 to $1000 on top of whay I alreay paid. My first Gyne from Gleanegles who has retired in 2019 chrged about 40% lesser and total c-sec delivery with 2 epidural and forcep and 3 day hosp single bed stay and Dr fees amt to $11.5K b4 CPF. I will have end up paying $17 to $18K to Dr Jazlan as c-sec est was said to be $12 to $13K. I thinking of changing

ocissus

1st Visit 11 Dec $338
2nd Visit 28 Dec $640
3rd Visit 11 Jan $480
4th Visit 8 Feb $2700

They ask me to come 2 times in Jan and I refused and my 1st detailed scan was done by a Dr from Mt Alvernia and not Dr Jazlann eventhough it was done at RH as Dr Jazlaan was on leave which I wasnt told.

I waited abt 2hrs for my 3rd visit to do the detail scan and almost 2hrs to on my 4tb visit having to wait over 1hr for my fish oil which later they told me it wasnt availble.

I also feel that my appt with Dr Jzln is 20 to 30mins incluing scan but wait long for my last 3 visita