EDD August 2014

Pie

I cant wait till im over 5 months!! Legs and shoulder aching all over liao! :( im waiting for the baby fair too ! Hope they have good deals then..
My friends are saying 5 months and above can go for pre natal massage[/QUOTE]

mamades

Hi Mummies, May i know what baby bottle sterilizer are u getting? im looking at babymoov turbo steam electric sterilizer. anyone is also getting it??

soyt1988

hi all mommies ! am also having my edd on aug 14 . How many of you mommies are going to the baby fair to stock up ? Hee! :001_302:

Pie

hi all mommies ! am also having my edd on aug 14 . How many of you mommies are going to the baby fair to stock up ? Hee! :001_302:
YESS ME!! Im planning to get everything from there once at a go! In fact I havent started preparing anything yet! Its time to start ...

soyt1988

YESS ME!! Im planning to get everything from there once at a go! In fact I havent started preparing anything yet! Its time to start ...
Are you planning to get a electric breast pump or manual ? A lot of my friends who are already mums adviced me to borrow both of each breast pump to see which works better....hmmmm

Pie

Are you planning to get a electric breast pump or manual ? A lot of my friends who are already mums adviced me to borrow both of each breast pump to see which works better....hmmmm
Im planning to get electric ones cuz many says its faster (not too sure how fast is faster) and, can rest during the pumping session. Some breast pump works both manual and electric..

clovermom

Hey Mommies,

I have created a facebook discussion corner, search by "2014 SG Mothers N Babies" to participate in the motherhood discussion.

Last edited:

clovermom

Hi mummies...my edd will also be August 2014. Currently 19 weeks. first time mummy =).. check with u all.. do u all have backache frequently?
Hi Loverocher, yup normally you can suffer from backache but not all preggy mommies experience such..and normally gynae will inform you that it's alright to take painkiller panadol but not all mommies will follow such instructions cos it's painkiller pills!