EDD May 2014 (maybe)

shiny81

Hi Mommies, now im at my 31 weeks (1st time mommy). i feel quite often tightening uterus and pain in hip joint, is it ok or unusual ? the tightening will come and go and sometimes the interval like 1 hour then i feel the tightening uterus for 45 sec - 1 min . i have an appointment with my doctor this saturday. hope everything's ok.
for all mommies edd beginning of May, keep fighting!

Lingz12

jessybebee:863602 said:
the photography deal really like too good to be true leh.. then the person earn what? haha.. so maybe like what your hubby said, will force you to pay more in other ways.. like the soft copy is not high resolution, need top up for high res or something like that..
Oh I din tink abt resolution.. hahahaha.. the reason I bought is cos my fren bought a similar deal from groupon before.. and her photos turn out ok leh.. so I decided to try too.. I hope this will turn out as good.. haha..

shiny81

Hi shiny81, can you forward it to me at tammie-annie@hotmail.com ? Thank you! Will be waiting for you to share after the tours! :)
hi Tammy, here's my review of the hospital :most of the room only single bedded , others junior suite and expensive one . they start maternity delivery at March 28,2014 . i try the confinement food and it suits my taste. the rate already included for one lodge 3 meals, parking coupon (full day ) and 2 complimentary parking coupon for 2 hours (for guest), etc. last time i did my surgery at this hospital, so for this time i will go back again for delivery my 1st baby. hope everything's smoothly for all mommies.

Tannie

Wow I am so tempted to start drinking coconut water... I m 34wks n baby is 2kg, gynae said it's average weight.
Nowadays so hot, occasionally my sweat will soak my panty too. I change from panty liner to Tena cause can keep dry better. I getting more discharge lately.
I also experienced hip pain... my tummy seems too big... but baby size almost same as no.1..
Guess my tummy stretch too much...

Oh I din tink abt resolution.. hahahaha.. the reason I bought is cos my fren bought a similar deal from groupon before.. and her photos turn out ok leh.. so I decided to try too.. I hope this will turn out as good.. haha..
hehe ya.. hope your photos turn out good too! :)

jeslow

I also bought a cupboard from Ikea over the wkend for baby's stuff..still in the boxes at the moment..haha, I've pre-ordered my cot from the Baby fair in April so I can only prepare the cot when i get it..hope its not too rushed manz...hehe =p

jojosnake

Wow I am so tempted to start drinking coconut water... I m 34wks n baby is 2kg, gynae said it's average weight.
Nowadays so hot, occasionally my sweat will soak my panty too. I change from panty liner to Tena cause can keep dry better. I getting more discharge lately.
I also experienced hip pain... my tummy seems too big... but baby size almost same as no.1..
Guess my tummy stretch too much...
my bb ard 1.8kg at 31weeks plus, gynae also says average bb. 22percentile.
ya i was still telling my colleague over lunch that i sweat until i can feel my panty abit damp damp like tt.. LOL

Guess

Hi Tannie,

I went to their suntec one in February but noticed very few stalls and no good offers as in compare to taka and baby fair. Returned empty handed :-( So I will be skipping this one as I noticed that the stalls are same and also Expo is too far from my place so until and unless there are very good deals I don't bother to go so far :) But I will be going to expo in mid april

Tannie

Yap I think the one in mid April is good but dun think I can make it... tummy will be too big to squeeze thru the crowd.

Hi Ladies,

This is my first post in mummysg :)

I have been a silent reader for few months but today thought of registering myself. And also wanted to thank all you ladies for sharing wonderful information here.

I am 32 weeks and 4 days pregnant and have already started getting nightmares of labor pain. I am currently going for prenatal classes in KKH. So far all good. I have started shopping for lil one but confused on stroller. I preferred the preg prego completo 2013 as I find it light( will be travelling mostly by bus or mrt) and cute too but my husband prefers capella as it can be converted to face baby your side which i also think is important atleast for few months so that you can converse with them. but again I want lighter stroller too. So really confused

Also wanted to share with you a deal i got on breast pump in mothercare(KKH). set of electric breast pump, 10 storage cups, 1 feeding bottle, newborn teat pack, 18 disposable pads, pair of nipple protectors, nipple cream etc only for 229. I just thought it was a good offer so grabbed it up :) not sure if its still available.

Until now my pregnancy have been very smooth, no morning sickness and no cramps in leg. few more weeks remaining :) i hope remaining weeks goes as smoothly.

Also any ladies planning to deliver in KKH?

Thanks and Cheers!!
There is a workshop on Labour Tools and Techniques for you and your husband to learn many different ways to enjoy your birth. Giving birth does not have to be painful if you are not afraid. Just relax. Here is the link if you are interested. Labour Tools and Techniques for 12 April. Just relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

ST Woo

I'm now 31 weeks 3 days. My tummy also getting heavier. My next review on next Thursday wonder how what my baby weight now. I also easily get thirsty and I have not start drinking coconut drink. Most mummies Edd earlier than me. My Edd is 25 may another 2 months....to go....wish all mummies have a smooth delivery.

meltie

Lingz12! Same! I got a new dresser with more drawers for no.2! Previously got a 3 drawers one for no.1, seems to be not enough! Last week got it until now, its still in boxes and hubby haven't got time to set it up.. same goes for newborn clothes, still yet to wash coz oso no place to keep! Need to dig out my bouncer and some other items to wash and clean! Cot? Still wrapped up during my house shift.. need to wipe and set up too! Too many things not done and we are procrastinating! I still yet to get bath herbs, breast pump, breast pads, milk storage bags, etc.. need a new high chair for no.1 too.. looking to buy some at april's mummy's market? :p

Today went for gynae appt and i'm 33 weeks! Bb is 2.5kg @ 90th percentile! Way bigger than no.1! Gynae commented i had no weight gain while all was gained by bb! Strangely ... she asked me what i did.. how come nv gain weight...all that i eat went to bb? She also asked me to go ez on durians which i only ate 3 seeds 2 days ago? craving for MSW leh.. ahhahaa Hmm baby is facing down but not too low, head not engaged, so still got time.. EDD still 15th may..

After gynae appt, went guardian and bought 30 pcs of disposable cloth panties and 3 packs of pantyliners! Hubby went to q up to pay ahhaa so paiseh.. but i need to wear pantyliners everyday coz i have alot of discharge and always leak pee when sneeze or cough .. sighh... i just had a bad sneezing episode yesterday which made me take some medicine to stop it.. mucus was flowing non stop.. dripping when i was changing diapers and wiping my girl.. sneezed alot too.. hard to out her to slp.. and she did not allow me to rest.. cannot even sit down.. she see me free she'll scream at me... zzz

Any mummies thought of putting ur toddlers back on breastmilk? not latching, but offering them breastmilk again when supply kicks in? i wonder how my 18mth old will take it.. but thinking can build immunity and save money.. lol but might not have time to pump and feed like a cow... :p just a thought.. coz know of one other mummy doing tandem feeding.. both toddler and newborn! but that toddler has nv stopped breastfeeding and latching la.. i weaned my girl off bm at 9 mths... so now to offer back , not sure if she'll reject.. :p might not be filling for her too.. hahaa

ST Woo

Hi, we also bought a wardrobe from ikea for my no.1. My hubby has fixed it and my boy has transferred all his clothing over. I have washed some new born baby cloth for my girl. My hubby very nice fold all the baby cloth nicely and put in the 4 tier's drawers which previously my boy has been using. Done up most of the things needed still thinking what did I miss out. ;-)

Yesterday night I suddenly my left leg cramp I was so in pain and call my hubby for help. Lucky he was there....till this morning my leg still feel the aching. :(

Hearing all the mummies typing their EDD, no mummies here is earlier than me??? That means I might be the first here to POP?!?! So exciting!!!

OK, I will then have the excuse to drink the coconut drink more often now! So far, I only drank once. I should be applying for my maternity leave 1 week before my EDD. My first pregnancy, I havent apply for ML and she came out 1 week earlier. I think this pregnancy could be the same? i asked my gynae, but he didnt comment much. My next check up on 5th April. After that I think I'm ready to give birth!

So glad my new maid will be coming next week. I didnt have enough rest from the past 2 weeks and had been having flu & blocked nose for the past 3 days. I normally take 1 day to recover. Guess I must be really really drained out...

Tannie

Jus to update. I am at the baby expo, really the same as the suntec one or even smaller. Nothing much unless u wana get cheap romper for baby.

CharChia

went KKH for checkup yesterday coz I feel baby movement was decreasing... checkup shows baby is 2kg at 33 weeks, head engaged and I m having irregular contractions about once in every 10 minutes... guess no.2 will come out 1 week early like no.1... can't wait for the next gynae appointment on 9 april...

feel like nothing much is done... have not found a space to store no.2 clothing and stuff and no space for new cupboard or drawers... currently all the clothes are washed and neatly kept in bags...

can't wait for April's fair to come... need to look for cot and strollers and presents for sibling gift exchange as well as my no.1 first birthday present...

when I was pregnant with no.1, this timing I already standby everything.... now like everything last minute... lol...

CharChia

talking about contractions... though they told me I m having irregular contractions about once in every 10 minutes, I can't feel it and can't tell what is the difference... lol

miso

wow... Contractions so fast?

Hey Guess!! We have the same EDD! haha.. I think i have some sorta rash. started at my stretch marks area which i thought was just more stretch marks forming from my tummy stretching. But now it seems to be spreading to my hips. And last nite, my hand as well.

Sigh... My appt is tml so i hope my gynae can prescribe some cream for me to apply. Its so itchy that i wake up at 3am to scratch like mad. my skin hurts after that.

Its getting so exciting! I'm hoping to pop in May and not april coz i still have to train the newbie at work. oh dear...