EDD May 2014 (maybe)

CharChia

Dear mummies, how comfortable are you all in exchanging contacts and having meetups??? thinking of setting up a whatapps group...

Melancholy

For those not in fb group,

Went for my 39 weeks 5 days checkup today. i'm 3cm dilated and admitting to hospital tomorrow morning at 6am to break waterbag.

MrsWang

My baby also having jaundice till now. Day 11 already. Baby keep sleeping whole day. I checked online and it says that baby with jaundice are more drowsy.. hais.. have to go back polyclinic on day 14. Oh yam doc say suntan is not recommend.. not much use.

I pump milk and freeze now. Supply not good. Only 40ml per pump. :( CL says better give formula first.

Im ok with a whatsapp group..

ST Woo

meltie, my tummy also hard like stone feeling so uncomfortable. My gynae review also next Thursday. He will then check my cervix. Keep got the feeling going to deliver. I also scare false alarm still monitoring.

CharChia

MrsWang mine already day 12 with jaundice... Hopefully tomorrow results will be good but I think difficult coz baby still look yellow to me but eyes not so yellow already... Baby still sleeping alot, but drinking well, pooing and peeing well too... I am still breastfeeding though...

Keep pumping and pump regularly, it will slowly increase... did the doctor give u anything for milk production?

ST Woo as long as you can always feel baby movements it is ok... keep monitoring...

Last edited:

ST Woo

I remembered my 1st one also got jaundice. I was allow to bring him home and I suntan the morning sun near the window.

meltie

meltie, my tummy also hard like stone feeling so uncomfortable. My gynae review also next Thursday. He will then check my cervix. Keep got the feeling going to deliver. I also scare false alarm still monitoring.
ya man.. Super ight and hard at times.. Today better in the day.. But now super uncomfortable now.. She is kicking and pushing hard.. No space inside.. :p gynae scanned today and told me the spot where her legs are.. Truly she has been kicking that same spot and there is a big bump always there .. My tummy is super stretched now.. :p keep having the wanna poop feeling.. Haiz thighs keep cramping again...

Gonna try to be prepared for labor signs anytime.. But then again, i may just carry to 40 weeks like my #1.. Now bb 3.3kg.. Hope not too big to push out!!

Guess

Today i just feel very low , frustrated and sad. It was on tuesday i had bleeding/show and is still continuing till today.'but no signs of labor. M sick of waiting now. Went for my 40 weeks appointment. Dr did not check the dilation :( she suggested 14th for inducement. But Since husband already on leave from may 1st .... did not want to waste his leave. So pre-poned the inducement date to 11th may. Doctor asked to take pineapple. Finished one whole pineapple by myself just now. Walked a lott today, climbed lot of stairs :( if nthing happens by tomorow then will go fr italian inducement :)

Last edited:

ST Woo

Thanks Charchia, I will monitor closely my baby still moving actively and kicking very hard. I have also pm you my contact via fb.

Me too feeling tired. Still have to work tml. Have to tahan... sign..keep telling my baby to signal mummy and give me a smooth delivery.

sherin86

Bb now day 8 alrdy..but still having jaundice..she is sleeping most of the time..does jaundice bb appetite not good?it seems that she is not keen of drinking bm..hence,my supply is too much..lol..she is drinking only 30ml..is it normal?

Lingz12

Im having a hard time breastfeeding man.. my nipples are all sore and I hav got blisters all over.. called the lactation consultant and she said it is due to poor latching.. but my boy super impatient and always attack the nipple.. v hard to correct his latching.. hiah.. I dun hav such prob with my #1 leh.. and I tried pumping todae.. nothing came out.. so I decided to jus latch him for a while to stimulate supply and then top up with fm for him.. if nt im scared his jaundice will go worse..

CharChia

shanice99, babies with jaundice their appetite is not so good... 30ml every 2hrs? My son is currently taking 60ml to 80ml every 4 to 5 hrs... Keep on pumping out the excess breast milk and freeze it for future use... and pumping it out will help to increase breastmilk supply... I also keep pumping and store in freezer...

Last edited: