Lura Vacuum Cleaner

Hi mummies! I just recently purchased a vacuum cleaner that's made in Germany the product is named LURA, a very nice person went to my house
to do a cleaning service for my mattress and sofa and I saw the result straightaway there were a lot of dust mites that were removed that made me immediately purchase one, since my little one is always getting the sniffles. Personally I think this vacuum cleaner is a good investment for one's health.:) BTW are there any other mummies here who is using this vacuum cleaner too?

LURASG

Thank you for your support on our product.We hope you love it.Could you tell me the name of the sales person who do the Demonstration so i can forward your compliment to her/him.

Joeylim08

Hi mummies! I just recently purchased a vacuum cleaner that's made in Germany the product is named LURA, a very nice person went to my house
to do a cleaning service for my mattress and sofa and I saw the result straightaway there were a lot of dust mites that were removed that made me immediately purchase one, since my little one is always getting the sniffles. Personally I think this vacuum cleaner is a good investment for one's health.:) BTW are there any other mummies here who is using this vacuum cleaner too?

I am using lura too I bought it last January and I have don't have any regrets on buying the product. We use it to clean our mattress every 2 weeks to make sure that we can maximize the benefits that the machine can offer. Before my son frequently gets asthma attacks and I think that using lura frequently to clean our furnitures plays a big help coz now i noticed that his asthma attacks lessened.

Kim Lian Hong

I also have a lura vacuum at home, just got it last December. Before, I normally wake up with rashes on my skin that doesn't really look nice and sometimes it gets so itchy that when I scratch it it will get worst. Then I when I passed by one of their road shows someone talked to me and offered to do a free demo for this lura machine that can remove the dust mites off the mattress and sofa and can be used on carpets and curtains also, so I fixed an appointment for the one time free cleaning service with them. during the demo, I saw all the dirt...dust mites extracted from my mattress and that made me realize how dirty the inside of my mattress were. Then now I'm so glad because since I've been using my machine to clean my mattress every after 2 weeks or even once a month when I'm feeling lazy:001_302: I have not been getting those rashes or skin allergies that I normally get before.:)

xulilian

I switched to Lura too, they offered me for a trade-in for my 3 y/o Delphin vacuum, got no regrets at all.:Dancing_tongue:

Yve Chan

ohh but from what I know they really provide services too if you don't want to purchase their machine you can just avail of their service. as I myself is availing their service for like 3x already since I don't have much budget for the machine at this time.

Connie Ong

yeah actually I heard that they are offering their services too. They went to my place to do demo last April and they gave me an eye massager too. I didn't purchase the machine...and they advised me that they also offer per trip kind of service.

LURASG

Lura not only unprofessional, product wise is a big question mark. I received this flyers from Motherhood Expo show few days ago....
In regard to your question,please take a look on below of the Flyer.We are being frame by Delphin company(which is Delphin vacuum cleaner).It were written below their company name.We are suing them for defamation.We can't prevent other company for spreading lie about us.But thank you for providing this info.If needed we might contact you for assisting us in police case for defamation.Let the user be the judge if our product is up to their expectation.

theresekoay

i just recently bought my own lura machine after the free trial service from them..quite nice.:)

yeah it's a great machine. I have one too, I purchased it around February this year, previously my son get rashes but now his skin condition is slowly improving.
It's not just good to keep the house clean it's also nice to have one as an investment for one's health.